Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't see how arguments based on vocal talent or lyrical quality are relevant.

Congrats, I guess? Still have never heard a Taylor Swift song. Meh.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I don't see how arguments based on vocal talent or lyrical quality are relevant.
    Well there is a debate on whether or not Taylor is a fad or will last. I do not think she is a fad, but the others are arguing the Beetles never did their share of bubble gum pop.

Even though I've never heard any of her stuff before and I don't plan on it. That is quite the achievement for a 22 year old.. I guess? My music tastes don't leave Theatrical scores and classical. So you can consider me an old fart.

who buys music? old people. old people and mothers
    somebody call for d doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by Parthenon View Post

Desmond takes a trolley to the jewelry store
    Buys a twenty carat golden ring
    Takes it back to Molly waiting at the door
    And as he gives it to her she begins to sing
    I'm not sure if your second verse is meant as a polar opposite to the first, or another example of seemingly stupid lyrics. I find it really pretty personally
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I'm not sure if your second verse is meant as a polar opposite to the first, or another example of seemingly stupid lyrics. I find it really pretty personally
    It's a wonderful song. The lyrics are no means a work of Shakespeare though.

Quote Originally Posted by bobo333 View Post
    also people with jobs
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by bobo333 View Post
    Or people who likes an artist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Or people who likes an artist.
    Did you buy this album?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Never listened to a single song by her and I'm not really interested in hearing any either.

Did you buy this album?
    Preordered deluxe edition.

Though to be fair I don't remember the last time I bought a non-jpop album that's not by Taylor Swift.

Not a fan at all, but glad that people can still achieve such things. Great that the piracy idiots can be shut up for a while, however they'll probably now use this as justification to sue more people for 5000 times the worth of content stolen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Preordered deluxe edition.

Though to be fair I don't remember the last time I bought a non-jpop album that's not by Taylor Swift.
    My sister got me this for my birthday (mostly because I told her to). Such a good album.

She really does my heart swoon. ^_^

My morning radio show has an on-air personality that calls her Taydolf Switler, while another guy is in love with "T Swizzle". Love her or hate her I guess.

My sister got me this for my birthday (mostly because I told her to). Such a good album.

She really does my heart swoon. ^_^
    Aww, what a nice sister /jealous

And yeah, this was a great album. I wish Ronan had been included though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt mind her till that "we are never getting back together song" i didnt even know it was her and thought it was absolute garbage. Turn the radio over everytime someone plays her now.

15+ Year Old Account
    You guys are mentioning The Beatles, Swift, Kanye and yet you're leaving out the best 2 lyricists of a generation; Jimmy Page & Roger Waters

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Really not my cup of tea music-wise, but good for her. That's quite an achievement.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Congrats to her! I don't really like Taylor Swift though, And that never ever ever ever song makes my ears bleed.
    But its nice for her that her album was sucessfull