Deleted
    And yet another challenge im missing because shitty fucking EA wont let me connect and stay connected.

You still got tomorrow

Geth Pulse Rifle buffed again. I was already tearing shit apart with it on my Geth Engineer. It doesn't lose firepower during overloads, unlike Geth Plasma SMG, so there.

Raptor and Incisor buffs seem low, but I won't mind them.

And Scions were never a problem for me, unlike those pesky ravagers, so I guess it's a nerf only in the name of bug fixing.

And every objective is pumpkins. Tee-hee, was kinda cool to pick up a pumpkin and have it turn into a high tech backpack. Hacking objectives are defending the pumpkin instead.

Those reapers and collectors know their taste.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    You still got tomorrow
    Time is irrelevant when it refuses to work.
    I can get around the problem by soloing, but thats for naught since the fucking HQ wont credit me for my efforts.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-01 at 12:48 PM.

did they reduce carnifex dmg? i used to headshot stuff in bronze with ease and now it sometimes requires 2 shots or more
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Threw this together today. I'd vote for them before voting for either Obama or Romney. Link goes to original size without compression artifacts.
    But.. but.. why do you force us to CHOOSE?!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    But.. but.. why do you force us to CHOOSE?!!!
    The choice is between Garrus, and some random useless woman.
    How is it hard to choose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    The choice is between Garrus, and some random useless woman.
    How is it hard to choose?
    Well, first female president against second (but this time really) alien president.

Deleted
    Well, first female president against second (but this time really) alien president.
    How nice that you are deciding it based on gender and not politics, agenda or qualifications.
    Just like the people that went for Obama.
    And dont give me any bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    How nice that you are deciding it based on gender and not politics, agenda or qualifications.
    Just like the people that went for Obama.
    And dont give me any bullshit.
    It's the only way to decide. It's presidential elections. How else can you decide? Both candidates are the same - USA future wise.
    So it's either a woman or a real alien from the fucking Palaven, not some Kenia.

Deleted
    It's the only way to decide. It's presidential elections. How else can you decide? Both candidates are the same - USA future wise.
    So it's either a woman or a real alien from the fucking Palaven, not some Kenia.
    Then i run for office.
    I can guarantee that my agenda is different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then i run for office.
    I can guarantee that my agenda is different.
    Sadly no one votes for independents.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lets keep real world politics out of this, even more so when its based on false claims. If you want to discuss the American elections, parties, racism, or what not then you should post in http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...can-Discussion or http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rat-Discussion

This is a thread dedicated to Mass Effect not American politics.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    I would post a gigantic facepalm picture if it wouldnt get me banned.

And saying that its a false claim that Obama was made president because hes black is equal to claiming it was some spaceghost in the clouds that made everything.

Stay on topic please! I understand the simile, but this isn't the place for it.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-11-02 at 02:15 AM.

Deleted
    Ohno...

Operation JACKHAMMER (Nov. 2nd – 4th)

Event Description: Data collected by our combat drones has identified key enemy strongholds. Over the next few days, we go on the offensive as small biotic strike teams hit a number of strategically significant targets.

Individual Goal: Earn 75,000 points using biotic charge on any map at any difficulty. Points are cumulative across matches. Extraction not required.

Reward: Commendation Pack
    Charge o'clock

I would post a gigantic facepalm picture if it wouldnt get me banned.

And saying that its a false claim that Obama was made president because hes black is equal to claiming it was some spaceghost in the clouds that made everything.

To be fore I only got an infraction when I did that. Might be worth it. : D

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Charge o'clock
    Damn it. I just promoted by kroguard. Well I guess this will get me to level up again sooner then expected and get some challenges related to kroguard out of the way.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

This challenge should be amusing. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I die all the time on my van. I go in screaming . . . and I go out screaming.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Woah... Scions have an insta-kill... I only found it now O.o
    And I've been having melee battles with them for ages.

Wait, they do? HOW! IMPOSSIBRU

I've danced with them toe to toe since their melee is slow and less dangerous than their ranged.

DAMMIT BIOWARE I know this is a stealth fix! All my Krogans feel sad now.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."