Deleted
    To be honest, Run Devil Run is my favourite song from SNSD.~

I just love it, not only does the dance appear in League of Legends, it's Ahri's dance! I don't know, I just love the song, the MV, everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Time Machine is still best.
    Time Machine isn't that good I think, it's not bad, but it's kinda meh compared to Gee, Oh!, Run Devil Run, Mr. Taxi and Hoot, for example. I don't know, Time Machine doesn't appeal to me as much as the ones I mentioned.

+ 29

Someone send this to Pur when he comes.

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Puri's birthday is today, Treann?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    To be honest, Run Devil Run is my favourite song from SNSD.~

I just love it, not only does the dance appear in League of Legends, it's Ahri's dance! I don't know, I just love the song, the MV, everything.

Time Machine isn't that good I think, it's not bad, but it's kinda meh compared to Gee, Oh!, Run Devil Run, Mr. Taxi and Hoot, for example. I don't know, Time Machine doesn't appeal to me as much as the ones I mentioned.

+ 29
    Yeah, the few friends that know that I listen to snsd are always like "OH! I KNOW THEM! They wrote that one song that's a hero's dance in LoL." Run Devil Run is pretty high up on the list for me as well, it usually goes: Mr. Taxi > Twinkle > Paparazzi > Gee > (usually Run Devil Run) > etc. Though with this new song, I may have to reassess the order.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Yeah, the few friends that know that I listen to snsd are always like "OH! I KNOW THEM! They wrote that one song that's a hero's dance in LoL." Run Devil Run is pretty high up on the list for me as well, it usually goes: Mr. Taxi > Twinkle > Paparazzi > Gee > (usually Run Devil Run) > etc. Though with this new song, I may have to reassess the order.
    The ones I prefer are the ones I mentioned above, in no specific order, only Run Devil Run is first on the list. I do like every other song they have, atleast from the ones I have heard so far, which are like almost 30 songs? I don't know, but I love SNSD.

Another group I like, well it's not exactly a group, is Ayumi Hamasaki, it's J-pop, I love her a lot too.

Another one is also Perfume, another J-pop band, electronic. Love them too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't really listened to much music besides snsd, though I'll have to try out J-pop eventually, though I have a feeling I'll still prefer K-pop.

Deleted
    I think both K-pop and J-pop are good. To be honest, I can't really spot the difference in them.

I just like both. \ 0 /

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if normal people can't tell the difference between K/J-pop, I probably won't be able to either (I tend to space out even more when I'm listening to music).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Time Machine is still best.
    I prefer All my love is for you over Time Machine

10+ Year Old Account
    On another note, what # are we on now?

Deleted
    Well, if normal people can't tell the difference between K/J-pop, I probably won't be able to either (I tend to space out even more when I'm listening to music).
    I think Meari and Anakso can tell some differences, I can't, I don't care to be honest, as long as I like the song.
    On another note, what # are we on now?
    We are at 29.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just missed out on the Crysis 3 alpha key giveaway!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I can barely tell what English singers are saying, let alone Japanese and Korean. Of course, like you said, it's not like it actually matters if you can tell.

+29

Deleted
    Oh... Really Fling?

+ 30

10+ Year Old Account
    Well for me, there's certain words I recognize as Korean and others I recognize as Japanese. As well as both languages just sounding different

+26

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh... Really Fling?
    + 30
    Mhm

I've been obsessing about Crysis 3 ever since Crysis 2. When Crysis 3 was announced I went nuts and have seen every trailer and Crysis 3 related video and picture available that I could possibly find.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Well for me, there's certain words I recognize as Korean and others I recognize as Japanese. As well as both languages just sounding different
    I know a few words, just a few, but I wouldn't be able to tell them in the songs, they sing way too fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Mhm

I've been obsessing about Crysis 3 ever since Crysis 2. When Crysis 3 was announced I went nuts and have seen every trailer and Crysis 3 related video and picture available that I could possibly find.
    That really sucks. :/ I sure as hell wouldn't like to miss that too on a game I love. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    On the bright side Fling, you'll be completely surprised and hyped when it releases or for beta!

I know two words in Korean, oppa and uhh...well, I'd recognize it as "quickly" if I heard it. 1.5 words. Can you speak some Korean, or is it that you can just recognize them? >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    + 27

That really sucks. :/ I sure as hell wouldn't like to miss that too on a game I love. :<
    Sucks but oh well.

On the bright side Fling, you'll be completely surprised and hyped when it releases or for beta!
    Quite indeedly!

Deleted

I know two words in Korean, oppa and uhh...well, I'd recognize it as "quickly" if I heard it. 1.5 words. Can you speak some Korean, or is it that you can just recognize them? >.>
    I can't speak it, I just know a few words. Unnie, Oppa and I can't remember anymore now. xD

+ 27