Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Mop ... enjoying ?

comments plz

keep it civil and none trollish please .

ill start the topic : dailys = do you enjoy them ?

Yeah I'm enjoying it. The rep grind isn't nearly as bad as vanilla or BC.

Overall I think the majority of the content is good.

I'm very much enjoying things so far. I killed myself on dailies for awhile, but now that I have the recipes I wanted from hitting revered with a couple, it's smooth sailing and having a blast.

I'm enjoying it very much, yes. The raiding is really enjoyable, I love the environments, my class is quite good, pet battles are very fun, and I'm interested in the lore.

As for dailies, I don't feel very pressured to do dailies anymore, I've already gotten all the Valor gear I need from them. I didn't mind the Tillers, Golden Lotus, or Cloud Serpent ones, but I disliked Shado-Pan, Klaxxi, and the Chi-ji August Celestials ones, so I simply don't do them. The rest of my slots are crafted, raid, or LFR gear, anyway, and I'm not in a bleeding-edge guild. On the whole, gearing is far less painful than it was in BC, and that's where I cut my raiding teeth.

I guess, now that I'm exalted with everything though I really don't see a point in doing the dailies anymore, I don't need valor for anything and I have stacks upon stacks of tokens so I'm set for a while. Seeing what else I can do in old raids just like every other expansion.

i havent done any dailies yet because i dont need to ive only done a couple tillers dailies once ive finished raiding for a bit and have some time off ill start grinding rep for mounts.

to many people think the dailies or valor gear is required when it just isnt and its only really useful if your very unlocky when it comes to drops
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think people that are willing to look at the game from a different perspective are liking this game.

The people that are still suck in the Level > Heroic Epics > VP Epics > Raid model are having a hard time.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does everyone ask about dailies like is the only thing in the damn game?

Whatever...On-topic, yes im enjoying it VERY much. Everytime i log in i have something to do, different ways to progress my character or simply do things that are fun like pet battles and challenge modes (which im still working on, only 2/9 gold). Basicly is the expansion that ive been waiting on since BC, something different that i could enjoy every time i log in, not just Raid or Battlegrounds/Arena.

Also, best enviorment HANDSDOWN. Northrend is very nice too specially Storm peaks, i didnt like how outlands looked very much , but mists zones are just epic, and detailed.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2012-11-01 at 04:17 AM.

So-so. Level 87 so far, and while they've done a solid job with it, I don't see anything that's truly impressing me.

Character scripting is probably above average for a WoW expac, and the story 'so far' is decent, voice overs and scenery are ok but not stellar. The 2 5 mans I've been in are just... embarrassingly easy.

So yeah, enjoying myself enough to continue, and it's really too early to pass overall judgment.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    cannot stand pvp in this xpac at all.

love everything else, almost clocked 16,000 achieve pts, 400 unique pets, 202 mounts, Ive been busy and loving it.
    Raids are alive and awesome. lots of fun.

Dailys, almost exalted with all factions, too easy.

Its good, more so now most daily grinds are done, dont need valor really, lots to do. Its actually FUN
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

PvP player here. Been really enjoying it. Have a 90 monk and just clocked in my 100th BG last night and having a blast. The monk windwalker has replaced my enhance shaman for me. Both the Silverlight Mine and Temple of Kotmogu bgs are really fun, especially SM for me. Just started arenas last week, we'll see how that goes.

There are a lot of dailies, which I don't mind, gives me lots of options. Wish they had started before lvl 90 though, as leveling felt a bit grindy after a while. I'd say lvling between 85-90 was the worst part for me, as I just wanted to get to arenas. Story was alright in some parts, but nothing mind-blowing. I do like the lore out here though.

The zones all feel cohesive, and it works well together like Northrend did. Definately much better feeling then Cata there.

Yeah, I'm enjoying.
    I used to hate dailies, but I kinda like the new ones.
    But, tbh, I think they should give you more rep, not 1k per quest, but a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alibi View Post
    Yeah, I'm enjoying.
    I used to hate dailies, but I kinda like the new ones.
    But, tbh, I think they should give you more rep, not 1k per quest, but a little bit.
    the way i get through any daily grind is i say to myself "atleast theres no damn jousting "
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helix00 View Post
    Yeah I'm enjoying it. The rep grind isn't nearly as bad as vanilla or BC.

Overall I think the majority of the content is good.
    Exactly. To all the whiners wailing about Dailies, Thorium Brotherhood called from Vanilla to call you soft.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the way i get through any daily grind is i say to myself "atleast theres no damn jousting "
    Omg, I forgot those quests...
    That's true, thinking about this, I'm happy atleast there's no damn jousting! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Exactly. To all the whiners wailing about Dailies, Thorium Brotherhood called from Vanilla to call you soft.
    Thorium brotherhood did not award gear that is needed in progression.

And I have seen you use this same argument about 50 times today, you seem to only have about 5-6 arguments in the bank for everything and anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    A less shitty rep grind is still a shitty rep grind, by definition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    A less shitty rep grind is still a shitty rep grind, by definition.
    A game currently should be at the very least, slightly better than when it shipped years ago.

Glorifying that useless and mindless grind isnt helping his argument, but rather making him look like a basement dwelling monkey.

Dailies suck balls.
    I think it is a bad decision to put all the rewards behind boring repetitive solo content.
    But there was some good news in the PvP announcement earlier about allowing justice points to improve justice gear, so that should provide something of a reward for other activities now.... Still I would like to see charms given for scenarios/heroics and maybe some daily rep quests inside dungeons.

But there is far more to the game than dailies so overall yes. I think this answer will likely change based on where Blizzard takes the game post HoF/Terrace.

Very much, thanks.

I only do the dailies when I feel like it. I decided I'd focus on one or two at a time + tillers, and I'm not feeling any daily fatigue yet. And gotta say, this beats grinding vanilla reps any day of the week. Only thing I have beef with is that I have to change spec every time I want to do them, can't do dailies as resto for the life of me.

Besides the dailies I feel like I've hardly got started at all, but that is definitely only a good thing.