Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    My ankle bitting 25lb dachshund, my 165lb Saint Bernard and i will have fun kicking the shit out of it with my pair of brass knuckles and baseball bat. I will then cut off its penis and wear it around me neck, because you always need a souvenir of your kill. I will then cut every limb off and place it at the corners of my street as a fair warning, then mount his head on my door. I will then procede to give any remaining extra meat to my dogs for a job well done. I will then make love to my woman and then create a 70s van style mural in the town square based on my kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    My ankle bitting 25lb dachshund, my 165lb Saint Bernard and i will have fun kicking the shit out of it with my pair of brass knuckles and baseball bat. I will then cut off its penis and wear it around me neck, because you always need a souvenir of your kill. I will then cut every limb off and place it at the corners of my street as a fair warning, then mount his head on my door. I will then procede to give any remaining extra meat to my dogs for a job well done. I will then make love to my woman and then create a 70s van style mural in the town square based on my kill.
    I think this wins.

Deleted
    I have no idea why but I feel that I would want to jump down the stairs over the beast and then run out of the door. Not that I could survive the fall (both because beast would kill me and well, jumping down stairs isn't exactly what a normal person would call safe). I'd probably leg it thought really and hope I can smash something hard on it's head if it got near enough to me.

I will put on my steel toe boots and welding outfit then turn on my dog whistle app on my phone and combine it with my speakers producing an ungodly loud dog whistle sound that will likely disorient it. I will proceed to kick it in the shoulder region knocking it down likely causing enough physical injuries. If that doesnt a kick from the steel toe boots will finish the job of knocking it out. From there I have chain it up and place it in a shower stall. If its male and changes back to human form I will call the police and tell them I have a naked man who has broken into my house. Since the police station is less than 10 miles away they will be there in time to arrest him. If its a chick I will try to determine just how freaky said chick really is. If it doesnt change back I will see if I can some how take advantage of said capture to make a few bucks selling it. Either way its a win win.

Tame it, then unleash it's unholy demon house-changing powers upon first my enemies, and then, the world.

But yeah, I'm home alone 90% of the time, and my bedroom (where I spend the majority of my time) is on the opposite side of the house on the first floor from where the stairs are.

Unholy demon wolf.

Saw and shared this on Facebook several days ago, so I'll give the same answer that I gave there.

My badass fantasy not-afraid-of-anything self: dropkick that mother like a baws.

My reality self: probably shit my pants and futilely run and hide.

When in danger, when in doubt
    Run in circles, scream and shout

Deleted
    Put my hunting knife through it's skull. Then shit my pants. And die. Not necessarily by this order and not all parts may be executed successfully either.

10+ Year Old Account
    sex him and have his babies

10+ Year Old Account
    Leg it, none of my windows are jump out-able of so I'd have to use the door, but I'd be gone! Then use a phone and dial 000, no idea who handles mutant wolves here but I'm sure they'd know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trow everything around at it and if that didn't stop it jump out the back window and run like hell.

Walk away pretending I didnt see anything
    게임 은 어렵~~

I'd realize it was a dude in a mask and kick it him the teeth :P

Obviously would get friendzoned