Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New Content reveal!

In 2hrs 45mins :P

Pokket from MMORPG will be conducting a livestream interview with Colin Johanson.

http://www.mmorpg.com/streams.cfm
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    New creatures and beautiful landscape that's water themed? (I mean more beautiful than orr, that's kind of rusty), drools.

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    New creatures and beautiful landscape that's water themed? (I mean more beautiful than orr, that's kind of rusty), drools.
    I'm curious on what this will be about. A link to cantha? Or the water elder dragon?

tbh after orr I am SICK of water...

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

Seems like they have plans for an update in December aswell, check the scroll bar on top!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'm curious on what this will be about. A link to cantha? Or the water elder dragon?

tbh after orr I am SICK of water...
    As long as we get a beautiful beach scenario, I'll be happy, I'll never be tired of water, living next to the sea is a plus for me.

I hope it's a lvl 80 zone. Just kinda seems like it might be a new zone they're releasing...so make it a lvl 80 zone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bubbles!

~there's something in the waaater~
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Bubbles!

~there's something in the waaater~
    Poor quaggon... they run from their home in sea of sorrows just to be chased by bubbles.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    what about that one area south of lions arch? has anyone went to that gate? theres a bunch of those falcon looking humanoids that say thats the portal to their homeland and that for now we are not welcome.

i havent been following any of the gw2 sites for a few weeks so i dont know whats going on in tyria unfortunately

10+ Year Old Account
    2 Weeks for the new patch:
    -New pvp map !.
    -Weekend long event (the one stated) that adds the island with an storyline.
    -A progressively harder dungeon the further you get with new rewards.

Discussed at the stream:
    -They're pointing towards the lvl80 part, the "real endgame" if you like to call it.
    -The island won't be as big as most of the other areas, but will have that "endgame" content.
    -LFG improvements are on the look, but not being developed yet (sadly :C)
    Last edited by barackopala; 2012-11-01 at 11:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    what about that one area south of lions arch? has anyone went to that gate? theres a bunch of those falcon looking humanoids that say thats the portal to their homeland and that for now we are not welcome.

i havent been following any of the gw2 sites for a few weeks so i dont know whats going on in tyria unfortunately
    That'd be the Tengu and the Dominion of Winds. We'll see. Lost Shores might relate.

Deleted
    Ugh that's disappointing about the LFG Improvements. It should really be higher up on the list of things to do :/

Other than that, it's looking good!

New PvE dungeon seems interesting. I suck so ill prolly never reach the end.

Definitely gonna check out the Beta PvP map. Now i gotta log in every day to see what content they are putting out early that leads up to the Nov 15th event.

Halloween event was definitely the best holiday event ive participated in, well see what the November event brings.

-edit-

WoW....https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-ga...november-2012/

Go Arena Net GO!!!
    Last edited by Zeek Daniels; 2012-11-01 at 11:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    -LFG improvements are on the look, but not being developed yet (sadly :C)
    Same deal for housing (guild/player) not currently being developed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk why the LFG improvement isn't on the top of the list. But anyway, the new dungeon type they are releasing sounds insanely interesting and I can't wait to try it. Also, the possibility of 10 mans being implemented in the future just tickled my anus and called me samantha. That would be epic. I'm glad that they are realizing there needs to be some sort of carrot on the stick for players to pursue and are going to implement "real" endgame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dungeons don't have to require 10 people to be epic enough, I can have solo experiences that are far superior than having people messing up due to not standing in or standing in something. Sure it might be nice, but it would feel somewhat unnecesary.

The LFG issue got me a bit too worried, it should be dealt with rather sooner than later, hopes for december patch to fix this :C.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Same deal for housing (guild/player) not currently being developed.

LFG improvents will improve the quality of life for players by allowing them.to more effectively find, make and manage groups.

Player housing is........ about as useful as your home instance. 'The Salma District? Oh yeah... I live there'

Im surprised anyone would compare the two.

Re content, pretty excited in seeing some new high level zones. I dont dislike being downlevelled.for lowbie content... But I want the chance to cut loose and really display my power every now and again. Might be fun to see some more underwater content. I haven't had to for weeks.
    Last edited by Cyphran; 2012-11-02 at 12:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh fuck yes, this looks beautiful. I hope this comes with "Underwater combat damage has been increased by 2000%" in the patch notes or something like that. Underwater combat is a very neat concept, and I love it, but it just does not scale well. You can kill a veteran above water and only aggro that and kill it in 20 seconds, compared to killing a veteran underwater in 3 minutes and aggroging the entire ocean. Man, this could be my favorite November yet. 6th is Halo 4, 8th is Skyfall, 11th is my birthday, 15th is this. Oh boy.

At what time does it start?