Page 1 of 2
LastLast

patch 5.1....when?

since it isnt coming out with a new tier of gear, just curious how far off it is. got my lock alt to 90 recently and am excited about the class quest among other things. so is it far off?

it will be ready when its ready.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    November 27th, it seems like.
    Moorden (Main)

Deleted
    hopefully soon, can't wait to put my hands on the Brawlers guild It looks fun, maybe it won't be but at least look like fun

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    hopefully soon, can't wait to put my hands on the Brawlers guild It looks fun, maybe it won't be but at least look like fun
    dunno man if thats the best they can come up with, then really...the rest of this xpac is gonna be shit imo. just doesnt seem like such a great feature that it should be a pantie dropper ya know what i mean?

I'd say in 2-3 weeks because the 9th anniversary achievement is being added in 5.1

The people in game say the reinforcements will arrive in two months - so end of this month by that... dont know how reliable npcs are though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    dunno man if thats the best they can come up with, then really...the rest of this xpac is gonna be shit imo. just doesnt seem like such a great feature that it should be a pantie dropper ya know what i mean?
    it is a matter of point of view I suppose.

That's not the only thing they're putting in though, its kinda stupid to judge a whole xpac by one feature in one patch.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    I'd say in 2-3 weeks because the 9th anniversary achievement is being added in 5.1
    But the 9th Anniversary is next year. It's 8th this year.

The anniversary achievements have always been added through a quick patch, it doesn't require a full one.

5.1, to me, is either the 27th or the week after. It won't be the 20th, as that's 2 days before Thanksgiving in the US, and they try to avoid releasing major patches on US holidays, as they have to let their employees off for it.

Deleted
    IM EXCITED :> My guess is up to 3 weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
    They always add the achievement a year in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
    Haha you are right. My bad

playing on the ptr i would say late nov my best guess

most of what is coming is implemented but its buggy as hell including the brawlers guild

unless they decide to throw something completly unexpected at us i feel 3 weeks sounds about right which is plenty of time to work out the bugs

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    That's not the only thing they're putting in though, its kinda stupid to judge a whole xpac by one feature in one patch.
    really? the big release everyone was waiting for brought change sure, but this xpac SO FAR and what they are putting in is way lackluster. im assuming you love the dailies? im assuming when you farm for ore with crz that you are just getting shit tons right? please dude dont be naive. those are only TWO of the things easily noticeable. im not saying i hate crz, just pointing out flaws which EASILY should have been handled before release.

2.1 took 4 months
    3.1 took 5 months
    4.1 took 4,5 months

Though not impossible, I don't see why 5.1 would be in 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    since it isnt coming out with a new tier of gear, just curious how far off it is. got my lock alt to 90 recently and am excited about the class quest among other things. so is it far off?
    Soon(Tm) no really it's the truth, its done when its done.

10+ Year Old Account
    2.1 and 3.1 had new raids though iirc. And in 4.1 they were working on a new raid (but binned it and rushed out two 5 man rehashes). 5.1 hasn't had raid work going on for it, so could come out sooner than the 4.5 month average of previous packs. My guess is they're watching percentages of players hitting Exalted with the new factions and will time it for what they envision to be a breakpoint. To hazard a guess, first week of December. Gives people new stuff to do over Xmas without the large group requirements.

Deleted
    Cause that's the only single thing coming in the patch. And clearly it HAS TO BE the best they can come up with.

.... seriously?