Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Wow, I am so happy they reconsidered the pyro cd.

Deleted
    What a surprise no ele or enh changes.. or anything. Lmfao at them caving into all the mage tear's.... obvious shit is obvious. ERRMMAARRRGEERRRDDDD Mage nerfer quick all mages QQ it will be changed bakck!!

So about those 2 new mounts...they're not really "updating" old model but rather they're adding new model that required you to do dailys and get exalted with new faction.
    Cool, more grinding! I have no regret about unsubbed last week.

Why did they nerf the MV?

It was such a balanced class.

Quote Originally Posted by DKissodead View Post
    So about those 2 new mounts...they're not really "updating" old model but rather they're adding new model that required you to do dailys and get exalted with new faction.
    Mmos are about grinding looks like mmo aren't your thing then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    Why did they nerf the MV?

It was such a balanced class.
    I see three Shaman in there! Nerf Shaman!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    Mmos are about grinding looks like mmo aren't your thing then.
    No, old outdated games are about grinding. There's nothing inherently grindy in the concept of a game which is available to large masses to play in the single online world with a roleplaying game style.

Wait...so warlocks get a free 489 ring just for being warlocks and completing a few quests? Calling Sha of Anger...{◕ ñ ◕}

Deleted
    In my opinion they could stop spending all the attention/resources on the changes and start on the content. (worlds->zones->updates/items/etc).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Mistweavers were not nerfed.

Renewing Mists jumps one less time, yes, but it tics 50% faster.

The haste bonus on Stance of the Wise Serpent does not exist on live. Chances are 150% was a typo from a previous beta build. That's still a buff, either way. It doesn't exist on live, so when it hits live, MWs get 50% more haste from their gear.

Their mana costs were bumped up a bit, but not enough to matter.

And Healing Spheres... no one used them anyway.
    of course it is a nerf. it heals for the same amount, just every 2 seconds, but on one target less = 25% less healing from ReM. now you will heal 25% less targets with uplift, what means 25% less. Now note that those 2 spells are 60-70% of the total healing of a MW in any heavy damage encounter. the other significant amount is from the mw mastery, which is cut to half.

So summing up, it will be around a 20% nerf to our AoE healing, what might even be OK, compared to other healers. The problem is that they even nerf single target healing, increasing the mana cost of Surging mists and soothing mists.

the haste buff will mean almost nothing to our aoe healing, while being another hit to our single target efficiency.

MW has no working smart heals (chi wave is slow and buggy as hell, ReM is slow also not making it reliable as a group or smart heal)
    MW has no working group heals
    MW has no efficient single target heal
    MW has no working single target CD
    MW can only do what they are doing right now, spamming aoe like crazy coz is the only thing they can do, when all the encounters are designed to be a fucking AoE fest when it comes to healing.

I would welcome the aoe nerf if compensated with some single target useful tools :/

Deleted
    Well thank god I just level my paladin to play instead of my monk. Imo Monks are horrible at higher ratings, you get a proper stun lock and you're dead because you got no escape abilities. No I don't mean movement wise, we got plenty of that. With this nerf they're going to be even worse at higher rating. Though I do admit they were kinda OP in RBG's, yet they lacked the CC for higher rating arenas.

Deleted
    wtf are those monk nerfs, they bad in PvP as it is

The Renewing Mist change is inaccurate. Renewing Mist ticks every 2 seconds now (down from 3). The decreased healing per tick is to compensate that. The one extra bounce is the nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    No, old outdated games are about grinding. There's nothing inherently grindy in the concept of a game which is available to large masses to play in the single online world with a roleplaying game style.
    Non grinding games are not about grinding.

Grinding games are about grinding.

Wow = a grinding game. Grinding is NOT something that is "outdated". It's something many people actually enjoy doing and would rather do that then something else.

Look at the Koreans and Japanese for example, their most popular games have so much grind in them WoW's a joke compared to them.

Holy MW nerfs... seems like it was a little much. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

Milk is white. Sky is blue. What? What are you telling me?

Wow = a grinding game. Grinding is NOT something that is "outdated". It's something many people actually enjoy doing and would rather do that then something else.

Look at the Koreans and Japanese for example, their most popular games have so much grind in them WoW's a joke compared to them.
    Because a game did something wrong in the past, doesn't mean it has to keep doing it in the future. I'm sorry if you enjoy grinding, but as can be proven by flops of recent games that tried to put everything behind a grind, most current gamers do not enjoy that sort of gameplay, and WoW should keep away from it (as virtually every game - just leave a couple for people who do enjoy it).

Quote Originally Posted by DKissodead View Post
    Welcome to 8 years ago, pretty sure you always had to grind in this game to get something.....

Why are they nerfing our self healing talents? WW are already struggling as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

Exactly like you said, WoW is a joke compares to those korean games such as Maplestory because it's not meant to be a grinding game in the first place.

Wow classic was a very poor design, which the game was moving away from different direction. WoW is all about end game and end game is not equal to grinding.

If I want to play grinding game then I'd go back to play Maplestory, pure grinding, nothing else, just grind grind grind but they don't add dailys to their grinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    That may be true but every major mmo release to date has had some grindy concept implemented into it whether it be questing or not.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 06:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Celesse View Post
    Holy MW nerfs... seems like it was a little much. Guess I'll find out soon enough.
    Blizz is looking to nerf all healing for hybrid dps across the board, was mentioned in a blue post recently.