Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    No.. enough rehashed, revisiting and all that. NEW CONTENT.
    Revisiting these zones would be new content. If it's still the same, it's not revisited.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    No.. enough rehashed, revisiting and all that. NEW CONTENT.
    I may not agree with what you say exactly but I agree with the general idea.

I dont want to see Blizz redo Outlands. the first time I set foot into that new world back in TBC was like "Holy eff" and I have great memories of the time I spent out there. I also have some bad memories from playing on my main and needing to level new characters through there so Id really not have to deal with that zone again. Id like to see new, creative content that gives me that "holy eff" feeling. Pandaria made me go "Woooooaaaaaahhhh" and id love toe have that feeling again for expansion 5

I always thought they might have the transition to Argus be through outland. (Considering all the gates there.) Perhaps a revamp of outland so that you just skip over the wotlk cata, and mop stuff. Keep things focused on the 'Current Expansion story'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    I may not agree with what you say exactly but I agree with the general idea.

I dont want to see Blizz redo Outlands. the first time I set foot into that new world back in TBC was like "Holy eff" and I have great memories of the time I spent out there. I also have some bad memories from playing on my main and needing to level new characters through there so Id really not have to deal with that zone again. Id like to see new, creative content that gives me that "holy eff" feeling. Pandaria made me go "Woooooaaaaaahhhh" and id love toe have that feeling again for expansion 5
    Now imagine if you could have both - a revisited Outland and a new continent/world like Argus.
    I know that if they work on something like polishing old zones that comes at the cost of other content. And they've spent a lot of time on the old 1-60 zones when they made Cataclysm, but when I look at Pandaria, that's about the same amount of new content as in Cataclysm, with the exception of a couple more dailies.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 10:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GreatSageCorban View Post
    I always thought they might have the transition to Argus be through outland. (Considering all the gates there.) Perhaps a revamp of outland so that you just skip over the wotlk cata, and mop stuff. Keep things focused on the 'Current Expansion story'.
    I do think this is very possible. Doesn't neccessarily have to be just Argus. Could be several different worlds we will enter through Outland.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how people whined about Dragon Soul being rehashed. Really we never fought in a raid that was like in a zone in a land.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Well I think getting to Argus would require us to atleast go through outland unless the alliance or horde posess a means to open portals to argus. As far as I know, Gul'daan, Ner'zhul, and Medhiev where the only figures capable of opening the portals aside from the legion its self.

Maybe if Illidan does return as some speculations seems to point to this as a posibility, he might open a portal for us.
    That just leaves us wondering more what the warlock's council is plotting starting from 5.1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    That just leaves us wondering more what the warlock's council is plotting starting from 5.1
    Warlock's council?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post

I got a feeling they're going to be the ones to bring the Legion to Azeroth again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Outland is fine as it is, don't screw it thanks.
    ! People already don't have to level in Outland really. With multiple nerfs to experience curve pre80, it is enough to complete 1-2 zones to reach level 68.

Izenhart, I won't even mention why Cata was so bad on "revisits" (rehashes), but MoP already has us to revisit Scholomance and Scarlet Monastery (and actual new instances are very short and only 6 in number, 4 of which you are probably doing to death during leveling).
    I dont want to see Blizz redo Outlands. the first time I set foot into that new world back in TBC was like "Holy eff" and I have great memories of the time I spent out there.
    Oh yeah, I remember first time going through Dark Portal. When I saw Pit Fiend elite in background and felguards running into my direction, I even turned back as was a little scared and thought I took wrong portal. It had so much happening around - Fel Horde raised on Magtheridon's blood, Vashj sucking out waters from Outland, Kaelthas with his hunger for power, broken draenei, etc. It is full of depth and intricated quest chains, there we encounter Sinestra and some of Deathwing's brood for first time, we watch Gul'dan, most powerful warlock who still exists in undeath, we encounter Teron Gorefiend, very first death knight, and so on.

Leave Outland be.
    Last edited by Ferocity; 2012-11-02 at 09:41 PM.

I have this feeling that things are not going to end well at the end of MoP. I think we may be forced to go to Argus and Outland because Azeroth is going to be destroyed. We will be forced to team up with the opposing faction because our mutual world will be no more. It wont be a love fest, it will be out of necessity that we join forces. I do think through the process of the next expansion we will learn to get along with our enemies, but it wont be an all the sudden Garrosh is dead lets be friends thing like is currently being predicted. Azeroth will be destroyed! (Although I dont know what this will do to the lvl 1-60 and 80-85 leveling experience)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I have this feeling that things are not going to end well at the end of MoP. I think we may be forced to go to Argus and Outland because Azeroth is going to be destroyed. We will be forced to team up with the opposing faction because our mutual world will be no more. It wont be a love fest, it will be out of necessity that we join forces. I do think through the process of the next expansion we will learn to get along with our enemies, but it wont be an all the sudden Garrosh is dead lets be friends thing like is currently being predicted. Azeroth will be destroyed! (Although I dont know what this will do to the lvl 1-60 and 80-85 leveling experience)

Yeah...no Azeroth won't be destroyed.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I wonder what people will say about the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. Because we already know that the last raid of the expansion will take us to a place that already exists ingame. Similar to Dragon Soul that last raid of the expansion will make use of an environment we already know. I wonder what especially Horde players will say to having a raid in their own city. I doubt there's gonna be much new to see in regards of environment. But I personally am fine with that because the story calls for that. Wouldn't really make sense to fight Garrosh in some kind of cave. Sometimes the way the story plays out demands this type of dungeon or raid. That's why it didn't bother me much in Dragon Soul, either. It added to the atmosphere. Blizzard is not doing this because of "laziness". That's not fair.

I don't want to see anything revisited, I want new.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Argus. Unless Outland was completely new.. and I mean really new then I wouldn't mind but Argus please !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wromthrax View Post
    I don't want to see anything revisited, I want new.
    We're going to Orgrimmar soon.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    TBC = New Content, brand new continent

WotLK = New Content, brand new continent

Cataclysm = New Content regions PLUS remodeled and revisited old content

MoP = New Content, brand new continent

Shut up.
    Finally. Thank you.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

While I wouldn't want to see Outlands completely redone, I would love to see them add some phasing to it for max level characters. Have the Legion not coming at the Portal anymore and it guarded by troops. Have the remaining Fel Orcs rounded up. Have areas that are rebuilt and the Druids trying to regrow HFP. However that would be about it and basically just have it as the launching point for the real content.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I think we may either go to Shattrath for a meeting about the Burning Legion. OR some place on Azeroth. I still want to visit Tomb of Sargeras =(

While I wouldn't want to see Outlands completely redone, I would love to see them add some phasing to it for max level characters. Have the Legion not coming at the Portal anymore and it guarded by troops. Have the remaining Fel Orcs rounded up. Have areas that are rebuilt and the Druids trying to regrow HFP. However that would be about it and basically just have it as the launching point for the real content.

I love it but the problem is..leveling with friends or what not. And for some reason people have a deep hatred for phasing.

Warrior-Magi

I'd like to see other bits of Draeneor that are floating around. Imagine a snowy Outland zone, or a jungle like we see in the domes in Netherstorm.

10+ Year Old Account
    After leveling so many alts, honestly i'd just prefer they find a way to phase outland totally out of the leveling experience entirely lol. Or, at the very least lower some of the 70 dungeons to 60-64ish so I dont have the same 4 to do for 6 levels.