Getting a refund for a xfer

If I get a refund for my xfer, will it revert the gear I've gained since I've been there? This is a simple question, I just wanna know if I will lose all the gear I've obtained (tier from sha, pvp pieces, valor pieces, lots of dailys), the rep for factions and stuff.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    How would you go about to get a refund? Afaik - it clearly states that it's a one way trip, and if you want to return you'll have to pay for another transfer. I would assume that IF they transfer you back, you keep your gear/progression tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't get a refund from server transfers.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zjadow View Post
    How would you go about to get a refund? Afaik - it clearly states that it's a one way trip, and if you want to return you'll have to pay for another transfer. I would assume that IF they transfer you back, you keep your gear/progression tho.
    Unles if some1 hacked his accaunt--use stole credit card info and transvered his character too some other server for bot farming i dont know if they can return your char too your old server (forget abauth geting money back).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    You will get back to your old server without to much hassle.

Forget about the 20 bucks though

10+ Year Old Account
    Official Character Transfer FAQ
    Can I transfer back?

Unless Blizzard did something horrible to affect your account, don't count on any refund of any kind.
    Literally they'd have to lose your entire void storage and bank items or something bad along that line before they'd even consider.

"New server is too laggy" - should've checked before you xfered.
    "New server is too high/low pop" - see above, also CRZ.
    "Chose wrong faction" - again see first...
    Last edited by S Blieft; 2012-11-02 at 11:46 PM.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

10+ Year Old Account
    They can transfer the character back, but they won't give a refund since the credit card infomation is under the person's responsibility.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    You won't get a refund but you can get back to your previous realm.

Deleted
    considering you transferred on purpose and completed somethings on the new server. i doubt they gonna give you a refund.

thats like eating all the food you ordered in a restaurant and when you're finished saying it was wrong and want your money back. aint gonna happen.

I don't care about the money, I just wanna move the character back. I've done a lot of self progression on the character (as in getting lots of dailys done, getting like 15 ilvls in gear...) and just wanna know if I'd keep that stuff if I get moved back.

Still looking for an answer to this, all the help is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    I don't care about the money, I just wanna move the character back. I've done a lot of self progression on the character (as in getting lots of dailys done, getting like 15 ilvls in gear...) and just wanna know if I'd keep that stuff if I get moved back.

Still looking for an answer to this, all the help is much appreciated.
    Your question is vague though. You speak as if Blizzard will be moving you back (which they won't, UNLESS, as previously stated, some serious circumstances like hacks etc).

You can re-initiate the transfer yourself on account management and yes you'll keep all your stuff/progression/reps/whatever, although some questschains may get messy if you also factionchange, so finish the zones before you go. If Blizzard moves you back for whatever reason, then the only one who can answer your question is Blizzard, but I honestly doubt they'll go through the trouble of rollbacking you.

You won't get a refund unless it was done via fraud.

You won't get rolled back.

No. Anything you've done and gotten stays with you. Unless of course you faction change. Some things such as mounts and stuff will be converted over. As I said, you won't lose anything you've gotten. I'll give you an example. When I called to do a server transfer, I wanted to make sure that I would still have my blacksmithing specialization from BC that was removed some years ago and I specifically asked that if for some reason it was gone what would happen. They told me on the phone that if that were to happen, call them back immediately and we will do an "emergency server reversal"; meaning everything would be reverted back to how it was, including putting that character on the original server. They said that is the only way, IE if THEY screw up. They went on to say that anything you get on your character, you keep. You never lose it. But getting a refund? Eh. You won't be able to get it anyways, but even if you did, no you wouldn't lose anything. As I said, anything you get, you keep. Forever.