Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    people worrying about reaction time arent looking at the fact that reaction time has nothing to do with shard based spells. perfect example...mid fight...no shards. Then you get a shard up from a nightfall proc. You fire off a haunt and it misses, gratz, you just tanked your dps because haunt is (HUGE). Now you simply cant recast a haunt because you have no shards and have to wait for the next all too familiar RNG nightfall proc.
    *yawn*
    some ppls arguments.. as if simcraft does not miss haunt when below hitcap.

Deleted
    People sure love simcraft nowadays...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    People sure love simcraft nowadays...
    Yeah, they do. It's a great tool when used correctly for testing thoughts and ideas on rotation/gearing that's both easy to use and eliminates the RNG inherent in small sample sizes. You say that like it's a bad thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    *yawn*
    some ppls arguments.. as if simcraft does not miss haunt when below hitcap.
    You do also realize that simcraft plays all classes at 100% skillcap, something not many people(especially the guys in this thread) will ever reach. With a dynamic class such as locks skillcap plays a HUGE difference in dps.

I honestly dont understand how hard someone had to get hit in the head to even consider going below hit cap. I understand the theory behind it, but why would you want to put your DPS in the hands of RNG? Wouldn't you rather remove any external factors that could hamper your dps?!

Quote Originally Posted by Helander View Post
    I honestly dont understand how hard someone had to get hit in the head to even consider going below hit cap. I understand the theory behind it, but why would you want to put your DPS in the hands of RNG? Wouldn't you rather remove any external factors that could hamper your dps?!
    Because on average you gain more damage per second for not being hit capped. Obviously if certain encounters requires you to do otherwise, missing SoC on Elegon comes to mind.