Drawings of YOUR Character!

I always have commissions open
    and I LOVE drawing peoples' characters!

WoW, GW(2), Rift, whatever game you play... female or male... no matter what class....
    You can see some of my work at http://venneccablind.deviantart.com/ and if you have an account (which is free and safe for your computer) you can see the images I have hidden from the eyes of little children who might not need to see things like that...

send me a private message so I am guaranteed to see it please! I dont want to miss anyone. Or send me a note on deviantart.

thanks so much!
    Ruffles have ridges!....and so do Klingons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by CowsThatType View Post
    I always have commissions open
    and I LOVE drawing peoples' characters!

WoW, GW(2), Rift, whatever game you play... female or male... no matter what class....
    How are you at Gnomes?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pressor/simple

I've always wanted a drawing of one of my D&D characters. Only problem is that the person that draws it for me would have to go off a description, because I don't have a picture to begin with...

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    How are you at Gnomes?
    im a long legs and big boobs kind of person, but I draw short and funny hair styles just as easily :3

send me a private message and we can discuss prices

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 03:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I've always wanted a drawing of one of my D&D characters. Only problem is that the person that draws it for me would have to go off a description, because I don't have a picture to begin with...
    thats fine. You pay when you are satisfied, and I work well off of descriptions. I am also familiar with 3.5, and 4.0 so if you need to reference something it shouldnt be hard. I also play pathfinder.

pllleeeeeeease just dont say you are a good drow that dual wields scimitars.... LOL
    Ruffles have ridges!....and so do Klingons.

Quote Originally Posted by CowsThatType View Post
    im a long legs and big boobs kind of person, but I draw short and funny hair styles just as easily :3

send me a private message and we can discuss prices

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 03:17 AM ----------

thats fine. You pay when you are satisfied, and I work well off of descriptions. I am also familiar with 3.5, and 4.0 so if you need to reference something it shouldnt be hard. I also play pathfinder.

pllleeeeeeease just dont say you are a good drow that dual wields scimitars.... LOL
    Don't worry lol. The character is named Laurcus, (it's where I got the username from!) he's a half demon half human spellsword that wields a +20 fiery holy power evil outsider dread greatsword that dances over the line between chaotic good and chaotic neutral as needed to get the job done.

How much do these drawings cost? Because if I have some leftover cash after buying Halo 4 tomorrow I will seriously consider this.