Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Simple question: Who is more likely to begin raining bombs down on Iran? Romney or Obama?
    Israel. But choosing between those two, Romney of course.

Now, Iran might actually prefer to be attacked than to have these sanctions continued. With a war they can try to wait out the US. With sanctions the US is trying to wait them out.

Was Eisenhower a Republican? Yes he was, how about that. But yeah, yes he did. I suppose in his defense, McArther wanted to use nuclear weapons to thin down the Chinese a bit, which would maybe have set a bad precedent, but I still think we should have taken it while it was weak. Now look at them...
    A peaceful trade partner?

Just redscare 2.0 bullshit

Now look at them...
    Yeah look at them, a major contributor to the global economy... >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ptwonline View Post
    Israel. But choosing between those two, Romney of course.

Now, Iran might actually prefer to be attacked than to have these sanctions continued. With a war they can try to wait out the US. With sanctions the US is trying to wait them out.
    We conquered Iraq in about a month. The mighty Iraqi Republican Guard was reduced to a mass of quivering jelly in about 2 weeks. Iran's military is a joke by comparison. A war with us would be the guaranteed end of the Ayatollah's reign. Surely they must be aware of this.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 05:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    A peaceful trade partner?

Just redscare 2.0 bullshit
    I'm still waiting on your response to our bet.

ALSO, peaceful my ass! Do you know how much time we spend at the base keeping those motherfuckers out of our network? Seriously, fuck those guys.

ALSO, peaceful my ass! Do you know how much time we spend at the base keeping those motherfuckers out of our network? Seriously, fuck those guys.
    The CIA is undoubtedly doing the same to everyone else.

That is peaceful as far as this shit is concerned.
    We conquered Iraq in about a month. The mighty Iraqi Republican Guard was reduced to a mass of quivering jelly in about 2 weeks. Iran's military is a joke by comparison. A war with us would be the guaranteed end of the Ayatollah's reign. Surely they must be aware of this.
    Last time we heard this chest thumping it was 2003 and they were telling us the Iraqis would welcome us in with flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

EDIT: Not China, of course. At least not yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Notice we never get hacked by somebody from Britain though.

The Chinese government are not our friends.

wait, you're the director of the CIA?

Man's gotta have a hobby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time we heard this chest thumping it was 2003 and they were telling us the Iraqis would welcome us in with flowers.
    It's not a matter of opinion. Saddam's regime did collapse in under a month. You can talk about rebels and insurgents until you're blue in the face but it didn't do jack shit to save Saddam. It wouldn't save the Ayatollah either.

The Chinese government are not our friends.
    College kids from Britain seemingly get arrested all the time for Anonymous related crap.

So is 10 years the amount of time it takes war mongering to refresh itself?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but coincidentally I do actually get a lot of my intel reports from the CIA. Not really relevant, I suppose.

My point was that Grissom has be hacked a total of 0 times by the British. We've been probed multiple times by the Chinese. It has yet to work for them, but damn if they don't try.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a matter of opinion. Saddam's regime did collapse in under a month. You can talk about rebels and insurgents until you're blue in the face but it didn't do jack shit to save Saddam. It wouldn't save the Ayatollah either.
    The fact that we went after Saddam was the result of something you claim terrorist do not do, have the largest terrorist attack on US soil while a republican was in office.

And I'm pointing out that does not constitute a nonpeaceful existence. Everyone is poking at everyone. That's the world. Everyone is taking a look at what the other guy is doing. I'd be flat shocked if the Brits weren't doing the same to us. It hardly justifies this red scare bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    The fact that we went after Saddam was the result of something you claim terrorist do not do, have the largest terrorist attack on US soil while a republican was in office.
    Terrorists are religious zealots. They do not fear death.

Amedhinejahd does. I promise you he does. He's not a fanatic, he's a politician.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 05:35 AM ----------

Also, Wells I still am waiting for your response to my wager. You seem very confident in your position, so what could you possible have to lose?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd think terrorist want republicans in office, because they bring US citizens closer for them to kill. Their point was to undermine American way of life, while republican control of federal government nets them the Patriot Act. They want the US to seem like war mongers, so republican controlled federal government nets them 2 wars and a president who is unable to reply to Putin, accusing him of being a warmonger. Republicans gave them everything they wanted, why would they want a democrat? You think people who are willing to blow them selfs up are afraid to die while being a sacrifice against an occupying force? You think it was a good idea to send troops to fight terrorist, who believe they go to heaven if they die for their jihad?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd think terrorist want republicans in office, because they bring US citizens closer for them to kill. Their point was to undermine American way of life, while republican control of federal government nets them the Patriot Act. They want the US to seem like war mongers, so republican controlled federal government nets them 2 wars and a president who is unable to reply to Putin, accusing him of being a warmonger. Republicans gave them everything they wanted, why would they want a democrat? You think people who are willing to blow them selfs up are afraid to die while being a sacrifice against an occupying force? You think it was a good idea to send troops to fight terrorist, who believe they go to heaven if they die for their jihad?
    But we're not talking about terrorists here. We're talking about Iran.

I'd think terrorist want republicans in office, because they bring US citizens closer for them to kill.
    Because terrorists (the Taliban, for instance) also know their guerrilla warfare is damn good.