Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

When is the MSV 5% buff active

I heard they're starting the DS/wotlk style nerfs/buffs soon, anyone hear when the first date is for the 5%?

10+ Year Old Account
    There will be a blue post announcing when the 5% buff will be, no one will have heard yet.

It's way too early for this nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking hope never. Anyway, blizzard only does the nerfs on the final tier of content.

Please dont fucking nerf the content blizzard oh god I havent had so much fun doing prog in ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    I heard they're starting the DS/wotlk style nerfs/buffs soon, anyone hear when the first date is for the 5%?
    Hopefully they don't implement this stupid feature. Isn't LFR enough and loot progression enough?

I disagree with the % based system being a problem...
    But i hope they will keep their hands off it for a good amount of months..

Maybe release it 1~2 months before next tier so less progressive guilds can wrap up the tier and play catch-up.
    Just keep it FAR away from my own progression please!!!
    (E) .· ` ' / ·. (F)
    Ur Tears Fuel Me.
    QQ More Please

so fare Blizz only nerf raid after new tier of raid is realist or final raid tier affter 2-4 months

Deleted
    There's always been an option to turn off the buff if you want to do it without.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamass View Post
    I disagree with the % based system being a problem...
    But i hope they will keep their hands off it for a good amount of months..

Maybe release it 1~2 months before next tier so less progressive guilds can wrap up the tier and play catch-up.
    Just keep it FAR away from my own progression please!!!

You can always shut off the buff if you want to keep it "far away from your own progression"
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Hopefully they don't implement this stupid feature. Isn't LFR enough and loot progression enough?
    They are going to do this, they said it already, and the debuf/buf is optional I dont see why ppl complain freaking turn it off and do the raid whthout it if you dont want the thing. Also they always nerf the content before the tier is over, at leats some months befor eto give mor eppl a chance to progress, only they did it the wrong way the first 2 tiers of Cata, nerfing a hughe amount at one swoop (20-25% at onc eon tier 11 and 20% on Firelands) and there was no opting out of it. This system of progressive debufing the raid is very inteligent.

Its too early tough the whole tier isnt even out yet, Id say another month or two probably for the first 5%, considering this tier is 16 bosses and were gona have a non raid patch comming out probably in 2-3 months time we can expect to be raiding these same raids for another 6 or so months (probably more) and the final debuf would probably be around the 20 - 25% mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    does the rule apply: if you havent cleared it yet you need nerfs?

disable it if you dont want it for gods sake
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully never.

I hate how quickly they nerf content.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 10:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    They are going to do this, they said it already, and the debuf/buf is optional I dont see why ppl complain freaking turn it off and do the raid whthout it if you dont want the thing. Also they always nerf the content before the tier is over, at leats some months befor eto give mor eppl a chance to progress, only they did it the wrong way the first 2 tiers of Cata, nerfing a hughe amount at one swoop (20-25% at onc eon tier 11 and 20% on Firelands) and there was no opting out of it. This system of progressive debufing the raid is very inteligent.

Its too early tough the whole tier isnt even out yet, Id say another month or two probably for the first 5%, considering this tier is 16 bosses and were gona have a non raid patch comming out probably in 2-3 months time we can expect to be raiding these same raid for another 6 or so months (probably more) and the final debuf would probably be around the 20 - 25% mark.
    Good luck finding 9 other people that want to raid Normal "hard" mode.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    I hope never.

They have historically kept the % buffs/debuffs for the last Tier. This makes sense because you can't really outgear the tier before the next xpac arrives. What they usually do for other tiers is nerf the mechanics that are holding the majority of the slower progressing guild back, like enrage timers and changes to the harder hitting abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post

nope that rule doesnt apply, we're 3/6 hc and we will clear 6/6hc without the buff ALWAYS do, it just takes time and effort, something a lot of players dont want to put into a game but want everything out of it.

why you think 8/8 hc guilds are struggling on stone guards heroic, cause 30% nerf just basically turned heroic mode off and reverts it back to normal mode with no nerf.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post

Why sure it does. It's been a whole month since releasing a new expansion. Everyone who isn't 6/6H by now obviously *needs* it. In fact, let's skip 5% and go straight to 50 - you can turn it off, after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, you can't just 'turn off' a %5 buff if you are a progression raider, it defeats the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Hopefully never.

I hate how quickly they nerf content.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 10:32 AM ----------

Good luck finding 9 other people that want to raid Normal "hard" mode.
    Whats that suposed to mean ? If youre only pugging of course ppl will never try to do it whithout the debuf if youre on a progresison guild that dont have a very tight raid schedule due to RL like mine is (we raid 8 hours a week) the debufs are welcome but once you clear the content you always want a chalenge and try to do it whithout the debuf (like we did in DS, we went 8/8 H them tried doing whithout the debuf, got stuck on Spine but heck it was fun).

Quote Originally Posted by Lefrog View Post
    They have historically kept the % buffs/debuffs for the last Tier. This makes sense because you can't really outgear the tier before the next xpac arrives. What they usually do for other tiers is nerf the mechanics that are holding the majority of the slower progressing guild back, like enrage timers and changes to the harder hitting abilities.
    They debufed every tier on the last xpac they only didnt do it progressively and inteligently they went swinging the nerfbat on the content and gave ppl no chance to opt out. And on Wrath they actualy used a progressive buffing system instead of debufing wich sucked cause youd feel like god on ICC and them youd leave it and your dps would drop way down thats why they changed it to progressive debufing on DS and they said they loved how it worked and that theyd keep doing it.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2012-11-04 at 03:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    nope that rule doesnt apply, we're 3/6 hc and we will clear 6/6hc without the buff ALWAYS do, it just takes time and effort, something a lot of players dont want to put into a game but want everything out of it.

why you think 8/8 hc guilds are struggling on stone guards heroic, cause 30% nerf just basically turned heroic mode off and reverts it back to normal mode with no nerf.
    so disable nerfs if you dont want em and dont cry if others may want it and get ur fancy achivement to brag about it or keep wipin tryin
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    so fare Blizz only nerf raid after new tier of raid is realist or final raid tier affter 2-4 months
    Err... T11 had a fair few nerfs for tuning early on... And then there was T12 that got hit with a 30% nerf while it was still the current raid. People don't want to down the bosses when they're no longer current.