Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Irulon View Post
    People complained about too much BElf presence throughout BC - Cata, now we're complaining of not enough?
    Sadly, yes. This is just another one of those examples where people will find anything they can to complain. It's pathetic, but it's true.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're getting some serious love in 5.1 that should fix pretty much every gripe I have with their current stagnation, and that's more than I could ask for.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-11-04 at 04:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Are Blood Elves still in Horde or they're a 3rd faction right now? I'm pretty sure there isn't a single BELF on the whole Pandaria. Both Horde and Alliance discover new land which they want to conquer and Blood Elves just sit in Silvermoon and do nothing. I know that they will take part in 5.1 lore but not seeing them on Pandaria is just silly. Is Blizzard lazy or did I miss something?
    Well only a small horde force was sent to pandaria... all save the player character('s) and that forsaken, goblin and 2 orcs as well as Nazgrim, died in the initial battle against the alliance, so we recruited monkeys (hozen), then we recruited Pandaren in Kun-Lai. The Dawnwalkers as far as i'm aware are not there Because of the War.
    To be fair there isn't much in the way of war on pandaria (or TRUE horde and alliance presence) at the moment, just wait till 5.1 for that.

Another reason if i am incorrect is that Lor'Themar was in talks with Varian to rejoining the Alliance, until jaina went batshit crazy and killed, banished and imprisoned all Blood Elves in Dalaran. So far the only Sin'Dorei to help in the war effort as im aware are the spies that steal the bell of hope, i think that's what its called.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akarui View Post
    Well only a small horde force was sent to pandaria... all save the player character('s) and that forsaken, goblin and 2 orcs as well as Nazgrim, died in the initial battle against the alliance, so we recruited monkeys (hozen), then we recruited Pandaren in Kun-Lai. The Dawnwalkers as far as i'm aware are not there Because of the War.
    To be fair there isn't much in the way of war on pandaria (or TRUE horde and alliance presence) at the moment, just wait till 5.1 for that.
    Actually Nazgrim and his crew didn't die. They're all alive and well in Kun Lai.

OT: I've seen one or two but like another poster said we've yet to really land on Pandaria and if the Jade Forest is anything to go by the shit is really going to hit the fan.

On a sidenote I'm more curious about the Forest troll seller in the Two Moons. A Revantusk no doubt but maybe a small hint we might get that as a model for trolls? Of course this is all a vain hope but I feel like they're teasing me with him there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    You know I dont even care about any of that. I just want a valid reason as to why they are still considered shattered refugees by Blizzard, they have insane magical power but they cant take back the other half of silvermoon and they have a sunwell... a S-U-N-W-E-L-L that fount of infinite power and whatnot -___-.

Face----> Titanium wall
    They're too busy having manicures and getting their hair done.

These are elves. If it's not served on silver platters and look good, they really don't care. They are vain creatures, and very intelligent creatures...but the wisdom quota is about as thin as their bodies.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    They're too busy having manicures and getting their hair done.

These are elves. If it's not served on silver platters and look good, they really don't care. They are vain creatures, and very intelligent creatures...but the wisdom quota is about as thin as their bodies.
    You sound jelly of their lack of belly.

Deleted
    It has e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g to do with WoW.

The whole storyline is similiar to D&D's take on elves. No patch is going to change the bottomline: elves play with humans (or any "lesser" beings than themselves...remember that ego?), as that's their entertainment, as they love treachery and deceit.

BEFs are the stereotypical elf. Vain, egotistic, and ever the lover of magic and mischief.

Those who understand the lore of elves understand they have to be watched, if for anything for their own good (let alone the world).
    Yes Elves are arrogant and see themselves as better than the lesser lived races. However Varian and Lor'themar were in talks to bring the Sin'Dorei into the alliance, but jaina over reacted to one elves actions and pissed off Lor'Themar thus ending the talks. In reality it's Jaina's fault for being to mistrusting and not telling her leader about her intent before acting, even Varian admits this.

Humans are mistrusting with no good reason, and Elves are arrogant for no good reason. But right now the Blood Elves don't want anything to do with Garrosh's Horde, yet racist humans (jaina) pushed them away from the alliance like garithos did.

P.S. use actual Warcraft lore not D&D...

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen and Draenei should also get more activity - as in lore and settlements.

Deleted
    Belf's already shined too much both in TBC and WotLK, also they are overplayed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seen a good number of belfs in towns, mainly in halfhill. They do exist.

It's more to do with the fact Garrosh has stated in the past he believes Blood Elves to be too weak. Do you not recall him expelling Blood Elf guards from Orgrimmar?

In 5.1, it shows that Lor'themar is actually considering leaving the Horde, now that Tyrande and Varian appear to have forgiven the Blood Elves for their betrayal.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    It's more to do with the fact Garrosh has stated in the past he believes Blood Elves to be too weak. Do you not recall him expelling Blood Elf guards from Orgrimmar?

In 5.1, it shows that Lor'themar is actually considering leaving the Horde, now that Tyrande and Varian appear to have forgiven the Blood Elves for their betrayal.
    What are you talking about? Varian instigated the talks not Lor'themar.

Meanwhile, Draenai and Worgen and waiting for their turn in the spotlight for once.

*forgot about Gnomes. Yup. Everyone did. Other races need highlights too, my point.

Deleted
    There isn't that many of them lore wise anyway. A good number died in Quel'danas, some more in Northrend. Quite a bit less in the Cataclysm but they supported the Horde throughout. So yeah, it does make sense that there'd be little in Pandaria... And there on their way in 5.1 anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the Draenei.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post

SPOILERS:

Where? There will be a feud going on between the Sunreavers and the Kirin Tor to which Jaina wants the Horde's blood for destroying Theramore (She stated this in recent voice-acting footage), I pretty much doubt they will write them lore to be integrated into the Alliance. They bombed her home, it's not something to sweep under the carpet haha.
    And to be honest, the only reason why the Sunreavers are also getting chewed out by the Kirin Tor is thanks to Garrosh trying to establish a foothold in the Pandaria expedition that's gonna happen in 5.1. They see the Sunreavers rather than being neutral siding with Horde and thus traitors, despite the fact she's being a bias bitch herself lol.

At the voice-acting clips present on MMO-Champion some time ago, Lor'themar and Aethas Sunreaver are looking to down Garrosh's Horde NOT really the Horde you gotta remember Thrall let them in the Horde after what happened to them and shit, Alliance were pretty much against them... Why would they want to dismantle it? Much like Vol'jin they love Thrall's Horde, the "true" horde to them as the one that gave them a home compared to Garrosh's Horde which he's being almost bloodthirsty and self-centred... they resent it now and they are only by Garrosh for the sake of the Horde unity not for the Garrosh as a bad leader he is being.

The Blood Elves will have a large lore section soon, they want Garrosh from the Horde or at least not spoiling the name Thrall created. Much like every leader that is in Horde except Baine (whom well is more annoyed at the Grim Totems for Cairne's death), they all hate Garrosh but not the Horde. I can't stress it enough xD. It's kinda like Varian and the other leaders of Alliance prior to MoP lore... They kinda were for the Alliance it's just Varian's attitude stunk to them but they stayed since well the Alliance/Horde is like friendships they stuck together despite bad things. Sadly, Garrosh wasn't really part of that and now, they still think he's an asshole haha.
    Last edited by mmoc90f0fcd79f; 2012-11-04 at 05:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Meanwhile, Draenai and Worgen and waiting for their turn in the spotlight for once.

*forgot about Gnomes. Yup. Everyone did. Other races need highlights too, my point.
    At least Gnomes and Trolls had that patch for taking back Sen'jin and Gnomer.

Oh wait, Blizz wouldn't even let Gnomes succeed in that either.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    There arn't physically enough blood elves to make their own faction. Their population is dangerously low ever since Arthas and the Scourge paraded their way through Silvermoon to get to the sunwell.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    There arn't physically enough blood elves to make their own faction.
    Well, if they fattened up themselves...

But seriously, they have the numbers enough to be a major presence in Dalaran and Outland. They carry on as a faction in the Horde. There's enough of them (too many actually when WotLK came). They just too vain to fight for too long. Bon bons and manicures are more important, let alone that is the affairs of the "dirty hordes".

Remember BEFs are High elves, not Drows or Woodland elves (which High elves have a disgust for, too).
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Well, if they fattened up themselves...

But seriously, they have the numbers enough to be a major presence in Dalaran and Outland. They carry on as a faction in the Horde. There's enough of them (too many actually when WotLK came). They just too vain to fight for too long. Bon bons and manicures are more important, let alone that is the affairs of the "dirty hordes".

Remember BEFs are High elves, not Drows or Woodland elves (which High elves have a disgust for, too).
    Stop living in D&D.