10+ Year Old Account

Dimensions: A Guide to all Vendors and mats

Thanks to Rift player Pyroluna who has compiled a webpage guide to Dimension vendors, who sells what, what you can buy and, more importantly, what the various crafters can make

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...d.88c6oqaec300

Of course since these are from the Betas things might change for release

Ooh, this will be very useful (If you don't mind, I'll steal this for my guilds site :P)

Interesting, thanks to Pyroluna.

On a semi-offtopic question to anyone who messed around with dimensions in beta a lot: Is the item limit still 500?

This is sweet!

Would love for it not to be a Google Docs doc, but whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post

On a semi-offtopic question to anyone who messed around with dimensions in beta a lot: Is the item limit still 500?

I just entered this random public one as you can see they have an 800 item limit on this one currently using 700 items:

Azuri - please return the Fire Shard to the Shard Collector to power to Zone Event Mob!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onorvele View Post
    Azuri - please return the Fire Shard to the Shard Collector to power to Zone Event Mob!

Haha, this person had a shard thingy as you can see on the left side of their house I just had to click it and yeah sure enough shard on my back. Good catch though

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    I just entered this random public one as you can see they have an 800 item limit on this one currently using 700 items:
    That's nice, was afraid the housing would be limited because of the 200 item limit at the beginning of beta, but they are just continuing to increase it so it's looking good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post

You actually buy the base dimension and you can spend plat to expand it. I bought Faen's retreat, it started out at 150 items but I upgraded it to 400 and that's where it's capped at as of now. Obviously the larger dimension (more plat you spend) the more items you can fit/upgrade.

At the time I bought my dimension (almost a month ago) I could upgrade my dimension for like 15gold...pretty sure they put an arbitrary amount in there just for the sake of early beta. I can tell you now it's about 20plat for one upgrade these days. At least the random one I hopped in last night was.

Also, when you buy your dimension, place items in it, then decide to try another dimension...it packs all your billion items up and moves them with you. Make a good decision. NO PRESSURE! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Errn View Post
    You actually buy the base dimension and you can spend plat to expand it. I bought Faen's retreat, it started out at 150 items but I upgraded it to 400 and that's where it's capped at as of now.
    They upgraded the item capacity of most Dimensions in the latest beta. I believe Faen's Retreat is 600 items now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    They upgraded the item capacity of most Dimensions in the latest beta. I believe Faen's Retreat is 600 items now.
    Yeah I had a hunch they upgraded that when they added the new dimensions but I couldn't log in to confirm cause the server is down lol. Thanks for clarifying!

I think they'll keep increasing the item limit over time. Right now I think they are being cautious and don't want to raise it too high and not have the servers to handle it all.
    Once it all goes Live and they get an accurate idea on demand I'm sure it'll increase further.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post

The one on my screen shot shows 800.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    The one on my screen shot shows 800.
    Your screenshot? That's stone flask tavern. They all have different limits.

Does anyone know which Dimensions are available outside of the vendors? Be it raid boss lairs for guilds to get or personal dimensions. I read a while ago that there would be some available from slaying raid bosses. Anyone got any ideas?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that will help a lot.

I have a feeling once I start building.... I will be lost forever.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water