10+ Year Old Account

Sad or mad about transmog

First of all sry for my bed english, but I will try to explain what really bother me. I dont know if I am more sad or mad about so unfriendly transmog daggers for rogues. Since hunters can transmog every kind of ranged weapons (what is totally ok for me), and casters can transmog every kind of daggers, me as rogue now can only transmog one hand daggers. I mean why I cant transmog mh dagger to oh, which is really sad and strange. I cant even use my t2 epic daggers from legendary quest to transmog current daggers. I cant even use to transmog any kind of caster daggers since all of them are mh, bcs from mop i can only hold mh daggers in both hands. Really sad and annoying. So dear blizz if you see this post any chance to change that and do a little more transmog daggers friendly for rogues? Thx for reading and once again sry for bad english

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    I cant even use to transmog any kind of caster daggers since all of them are mh
    Well, that kind of answers part of the reason why you can't transmorg those daggers.

Some of the restrictions are in place to keep certain sub-classes rolling and winning on the items. The flack of a rogue winning a roll on a caster dagger for appearances...well, it won't be pleasant.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Well, that kind of answers part of the reason why you can't transmorg those daggers.

Some of the restrictions are in place to keep certain sub-classes rolling and winning on the items. The flack of a rogue winning a roll on a caster dagger for appearances...well, it won't be pleasant.
    ok m8 ,but why caters can roll on rogue daggers, since they can transmog all of them ???