Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naemesiz View Post
    Totally off-topic but.. "They" is plural while "a dick" is singular. Might want to fix that.
    Like.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 03:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    We're the worst single target of the three dot classes, on multi -dot we usually lose to Warlocks by quite a margin. Boomkins have better CDs, better utility (think WotE) and better single target. On AoE we're the worst of the three.
    While this is true, we provide more than just dps - I'd be totally in favour of dps buffs though! ^^
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mctriple View Post
    QFT. Topping meters all night long. Crazy dps.
    if you're #1 on any fight but elegon you need to replace your other dps.

priests are okay, but warlocks are way stronger at everything we have (even their raid heals via healthstone are better than anything we have in shadow). unless they come up with some very good set bonuses, i can see shadow being in very tough shape in later tiers. we have zero burst, and our multidotting is waaaaay too slow compared to warlocks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naemesiz View Post
    Totally off-topic but.. "They" is plural while "a dick" is singular. Might want to fix that.
    They can be singular, there's a huge debate on the merits or otherwise of it here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferin View Post
    They can be singular, there's a huge debate on the merits or otherwise of it here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they
    Oh internet, how you love to distract me ^^
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter