Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    1. daily quests really do take too much time. I agree with that, however, some of those dailyquests are pretty nice and I like that there are so many achievements built around it.
    2. I'm on a low/mid pop server and I dont notice CRZ all that much. its not a benefit to me but definitely not a problem either.
    3. dont really play pvp anymore but its unlikely that it'll ever be balanced. theres just too much diversity in the game for that. this is critique on a very high level. "too much diversity". how many games can say that for themselves? plus, as far as I know people have been complaining about balance in pvp since pvp exists so mop really doesnt change that.

theres so much more to the game than just those 3 things that you find negative. get some perspective and come back again

Quote Originally Posted by LuminousAether View Post
    Wait... what do you mean by "HoF requirement is 470?" No, there's no ilevel requirement for that raid. Just form your group and go into it. You might not down any bosses if the group isn't good enough, but you won't be turned away from the entrance because of your ilevel. A raid leader might not invite you because of a lower ilevel but that's not Blizzard's fault and you can just form your own group instead.
    Talking about LFR, though I would hope if you are attempting normal your ilevel is at least 470.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG Vanilla was better than BC,
    Omg BC was sooooo much better than WotLK
    OMG WTF Cata suxs
    Cata was better than MoP

... I think I'm starting to see a trend here. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

A list of terrible issues.

1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.

I just dont see how so many people like this xpac.
    1) I felt forced to do dailies for the first two or three days. Then I stopped caring. But if you want to talk about forced, repetitive, boring gameplay, what's so exciting about downing the exact same bosses week after week in raids? Forced, repetitive, boring gameplay right there, too.
    2) I have not once had a problem with or a negative experience pertaining to CRZ. So I am completely indifferent.
    3) PvP hasn't been anywhere remotely near enjojyable since TBC, in my opinion, but MoP is a lot better than Cataclcysm was to me, minus a couple of glaring issues that'll be smothed out soon enough.

I just don't see how some people have such a huge problem with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Why is this flamebait thread still not locked?
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    Talking about LFR, though I would hope if you are attempting normal your ilevel is at least 470.
    LFR is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelis View Post
    I want rare mobs (TLPD anyone?)
    Already got TLPD.

He's not becoming as rare as trying to find nodes with 10+ realms competing for mats designed for ONE realm.

The joy of 10+ extra bots to go with it...

You really don't understand the situation.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

LFR is optional.
    Everything in the game is optional. The original post was replying to someone talking about dailies being mandatory. My response was that it was only mandatory if you wanted into LFR HoF ASAP.(assuming LFR only progression since, since if you are doing normals you should have started HoF already) If you are not in a hurry it doesn't matter.

MoP is easily the best expansion. TBC was the worst, btw. Worst PvP balance, worst raids, worst dungeons, worst questing zones, worst reputation grinds, worst story, etc.
    Nope.
    /10char

So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.

1- Don't do them, they are not required.
    2-Move to a PvE server.
    3-Get better.

Solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    1- Don't do them, they are not required.
    2-Move to a PvE server.
    3-Get better.

Solved.
    and the most empty response award goes to....

The dailies I find have great variety and are always changing somehow and you just have so many to choose from.

Could you explain why PVP is a disaster? It's very vague.

10+ Year Old Account
    and the most empty response award goes to.... you?

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Nope.
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    Everything in the game is optional. The original post was replying to someone talking about dailies being mandatory. My response was that it was only mandatory if you wanted into LFR HoF ASAP.(assuming LFR only progression since, since if you are doing normals you should have started HoF already) If you are not in a hurry it doesn't matter.
    I'm talking about raiding specifically. Dailies and LFR are not mandatory for normal / heroic mode raiding. Period. Trying to suggest that they are is laughable.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 03:20 AM ----------

And the most hypocritical and ironic post of the day award goes to...

Did you forget that you just responded to one of my posts with the word "nope" and no actual justification for your post? You just made it! How could you forget that quickly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    It's true and then you sit around org asking yourself what is left to do for progression. I'm ilvl 463, have my crafted gear, ran my sha and lfr ques, don't like pvp or have no apptitude for it and don't or can't raid regularly. Now what?

Everyone telling you dailies are optional is missing the point. Yes they are optional but you lose out on probably the only way to PVE gear yourself this expansion out of the raid that isn't pvp. You'd do that in dungeons before but now they don't get you anywhere so dailies become your progression path. Now telling people this is optional is basically saying heroics in cata were optional (which they were) and if they're to hard don't do them. I don't recall a single person using that defense of them then I'm not sure why you think it's a good to use that defense now. In any event what they're basically saying is expect less reward from this game overall. Everything in this game is optional, but some of the optional content is actually good. Enjoyable as well as rewarding and not bullshit. Defending dailies on the ground that they're optional doesn't make it any less crappy.
    Hang on, weren't you the guy who unsubbed not long ago?

On a serious note, you don't raid and don't want to do anything to progress your character that's currently in the system.., that sounds reasonable, I suggest you actually unsub this time and stay gone, because it's game over for you!

I can get in depth and even cite the sources for my opinions if you would like, but I really don't want to lol.

I'm talking about raiding specifically. Dailies and LFR are not mandatory for normal / heroic mode raiding. Period. Trying to suggest that they are is laughable.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 03:20 AM ----------

And the most hypocritical and ironic post of the day award goes to...

Did you forget that you just responded to one of my posts with the word "nope" and no actual justification for your post? You just made it! How could you forget that quickly?
    Calling BC the worst for PVP balance is insane. Its actually pointless for me to present any points to a person like that.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 10:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    I can get in depth and even cite the sources for my opinions if you would like, but I really don't want to lol.
    Please do. Because I have yet to see any sort of consensual backing of that claim.

Hahaha "this is the worst expac ever... why does everyone like it?". Classic.

1) Funny how many people play WoW and hate quests given WoW's core gameplay is questing.
    2) CRZ makes old zones a hell of a lot more fun.
    3) What expansion hasn't had unbalanced PVP from the start?

What glitter? :P

Makes me glad i cancelled my sub.

Yeah its horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolem View Post
    What glitter? :P

Makes me glad i cancelled my sub.

Yeah its horrible.
    Yet you are still here. I think someone has a problem.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing