Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Burned out, back to cata state again

So I'm exalted with everything now. Just a few more days of august celestials and I'm done with MoP reputation.

I'm raiding 5 times a week, doing Arena/Rated BG's on weekends and I got all gear I need from honor/heroics. I got millions of gold so I don't need to farm it.

Now theres nothing to do again.

I basically log on, wait for raid invites, kill bosses then log off. There is nothing to do in the timeframe between I get home from school at 4 PM from raid invites at 8 PM.

Can't Blizzard just release more factions/brawlers guild already. What should I do to make time pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get out of your house? I don't know, personnally when i have nothing to do in WoW i listen to tv series or movies.

Find something to do outside of wow.

Your pet battle skills are lacking. Get to it.

You still need anglers rep.

What does that have to do with anything? I only log on at evenings to raid/rated BG. I got studies I'm focusing on and I can't fit in more stuff to do.

I go to school, get home, do my homework/read for tests, play to 12 PM then go to sleep. It's my routine.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 10:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hakto View Post
    You still need anglers rep.
    I don't even have fishing/cooking. I don't have the patience to level fishing and I don't need cooking as my guild provides feasts. If I need 300 stat food I just buy it on the AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um, what did you expect to happen when you played it that much?
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    I suggest you start an alt character, perhaps a monk one.
    Or yes, get out in the real world and have some fun there on occasion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    What does that have to do with anything? I only log on at evenings to raid/rated BG. I got studies I'm focusing on and I can't fit in more stuff to do.

I go to school, get home, do my homework/read for tests, play to 12 PM then go to sleep. It's my routine.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 10:27 AM ----------

I don't even have fishing/cooking. I don't have the patience to level fishing and I don't need cooking as my guild provides feasts. If I need 300 stat food I just buy it on the AH.
    There's more to life then just gaming dude ... really :P
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Unless i completely missed something, you have done a lot of stuff and have nothing to do. Yet when people suggestion more you say you don't have time.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

You've finished the rep grind and raid/arena regularly, you're bound to get burnt out very very quickly.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

looooooooooooooool

See, even with ridiculously heavy gating via dailies people will STILL burn through all the content as fast as possible then complain there's nothing to do.

THIS IS WHY THEY DID DAILIES PEOPLE. TO PREVENT THIS.

Thank you for proving our point, OP. Thankfully not everyone has done what you did, so the majority still has plenty to do. As for you though? Keep raid logging, maybe pick up a hobby outside of WoW. Unfortunately Blizzard simply cannot create enough content for you at the rate you burn through it, so either slow down or deal with these occasional 'downtime' periods.

Besides, 5.1 really isn't that far away.

Take a few days away from WoW? You don't have to play every day of the week bro, there are more games besides WoW to play. And there's that place called outside you could check out.

If for some reason you just can't do anything else, then either stop playing or stop complaining.

Well maybe it's time to get a new game black ops 2 in a weeks time.. Just saying
    I know that game will have my full attention for the next year

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Try another game/do something else.
    If your pushing through stuff super fast, that isn't Blizzard's fault, but your personal responsibility. Its like stuffing your face with a whole bag of crisps then whining that you run out and demanding Mum goes to the store and buys more or that the company should put more in the bags.
    I tried Skyrim back in cata, got to lvl 83 and got bored as there was nothing to do. Same as now.

There is many with the same issue as me, they are now done with the rep grind and don't have anything to do. I recently leveled my rogue for mandatory guild altruns in the future and I'm working on gearing it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ktrickx/simple

I don't know if I got the patience to do the massive rep grind again, but I do believe Blizzard will implement something to ease up rep grinds on alts in the future.

Actually, I might look at pet battles.

Edit: I wanna lvl a monk, but I don't wanna roll on another server and damn Blizzard and their 11 char limit. I leveled a third warlock on the MoP patch because I was bored and I'm not deleting any BiS DS geared lvl 85 characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    shoulda listened to all those quest givers.. im pretty sure i was told to "slow down" about a bajillion times.. maybe take some advice from the wise pandas?

also: have you tried looking for all the rare weapons and items that spawn around pandaria? have you tried killing all the rares for Glorious? have you tried fighting all the people that still try to kill those rares? do you have a gorgeous transmog set?
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2012-11-05 at 09:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

I think people complain not because they went through all the content.. but there isn't real content!
    Gating, locking stuff behind a grind.. well that still isn't real content in my opinion.

That said, yeah OP you should consider doing other stuff in your spare time besides wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    You only have 70% of achievements and you say you have "nothing to do". Your armory shows that you have plenty to do.

Pretty sure that is what show is supposed to be, log in once a day to raid, do your daily proffesion thing, do your farrmville, maybe you do LFR if its just reset, then you log out and do the same tomorow. Sounds like your just angry your raid dosnt raid 24 hours a day, trust me ive felt the same, then you realise its kind of nice to have the time to go watch some tv or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    shoulda listened to all those quest givers.. im pretty sure i was told to "slow down" about a bajillion times.. maybe take some advice from the wise pandas?

also: have you tried looking for all the rare weapons and items that spawn around pandaria? have you tried killing all the rares for Glorious? have you tried fighting all the people that still try to kill those rares? do you have a gorgeous transmog set?

Using my ruthless elite transmog set with the tabard of flame. Doesn't get any better than that :P
    I do actually camp the rares for Glorious. However my server is so huge and theres 95% alliance so I can't gank the competition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    You only have 70% of achievements and you say you have "nothing to do". Your armory shows that you have plenty to do.
    Pretty much this. You've shot down plenty of ''the things you could do'', whilst still somehow managing to bring up more of your past achievements. (Not wanting to delete 85 alts in DS BiS? LOL?)

Just starting to seem like an excuse to brag about your account now.