Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kouby View Post
    Why not just unsubscribe and stop cluttering up my bandwidth with these useless whiny posts? There's lots of other games out there.
    Not to be the bad guy here, but your bandwidth was being used by you to procure this topic of irrelevant trash. It's your fault, not his. You could easily have not even read this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    No not really. I'm just pointing out that if none of what I listed is a requirement than neither was the helm enchant (because hey your not forced to do anything in this game). Blizzards argument about this is bad in other words. Is their another way I can get the charms my guild requires of me when I raid? Didn't think so..
    I hate the "I'm forced to do X do get Y"-argument.
    There is always something that forces you to do something, if you want to get it.

If they'd gone back to the way it was in WotLK and Cata with tabards, people would complain that they're forced to grind heroics to get rep. If they added the charms to something else like heroics they would complain that they have to run heroics to get the charms. If they removed VP gain from daily quests, they would complain that they have to grind heroics to get VP-capped for the week.

And everybody would complain that there is nothing to do outside of raiding. Like in Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    A list of terrible issues.

1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.
    1) It's still more interesting and diverse than the Cataclysm model of spamming dungeons while camping out in the faction capital all day.

2) Haven't actually seen CRZ work, ever, but then again I play on a full server. That said, if you mind being ganked that much, you should reconsider your choice of realm type.

3) No opinion on this. Haven't gotten bored with PvE yet, so haven't started PvPing. You come across as a general I-suck-at-PvP-so-PvP-is-unbalanced whiner, though.

All in all, I enjoy the expansion far more than previous expansions, although I, like most people, wish the dailies rewarded a little more reputation. Hopefully the 100% bonus after hitting revered will address that.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminousAether View Post
    I still don't get how people could say TBC had the best PVP balance.
    Remember WoW is a game about FoTM classes (especially in PvP). If your class was OP out the kazoo during TBC, you bet it's "balanced".
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    Anyone who doesn't like it, should just quit. Would save a lot of time for you and all the people having to read all the whine.

Deleted
    I dont play WoW anymore, so I shouldnt comment so much, but I still have a few friends that do, and most of them only complains.

I think every one is allowed their own opinion, what ever that might be the common opinion or not.

Just one think that really bugs me, and that is everyone that claims that MoP has good graphics and nice scenary.. Compares to what? Have you ever seen any of the later MMOs? Tera, GW2 and even SWTOR is way way way better in both parts. They might fail in 1000 others aspects, but climing WoW (and MoP) has good graphics is like saying that Nintendo 8-bit has good graphics, and it might had that in 1985...
    Guess even that is a matter of opinion and what you compare it with.

I have no hate for WoW, rather the opposite, I still feel a warmth for the game that I played so much for more than seven years. I stoped not because of graphics, unbalanced PvP, dailys (that may or not may be compulsory), CRZ.. I stoped because I grow tired of it, and I dont think anything Blizzard would have done would have changed that.
    I still sometimes feel and urge to start again, but a sub fee AND paying for an expansion is a good motivator to stay away. (And that is another thread...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just unsubscribe and stop cluttering up my bandwidth with these useless whiny posts? There's lots of other games out there.
    U don't have to read posts like this. It's not a requirement.

So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

A list of terrible issues.

1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.

I just dont see how so many people like this xpac.
    1) I don't understand why people are complaining about dailies now. The so called manditory ones have been in game since the end of BC. They started that nonsense so casuals could make money, as most of them didn't know how to farm.

2) Although I disagree with the gankcraft comment. How is the game more about ganking now. Are you just mad because you didn't know what a PvP server was when you rolled your toon? The real problems with CRZ has more to do with how they heavily impact low pop economies, which are already very sparse. They should either make rare mobs and gathering nods server specific or allow you to opt out easily through a phase option (similar to Aion). But if you truly hate being ganked you can always transfer or reroll on PvE.

3) PvP has not seen balance since vanilla when damage was so low you could easily outplay bad players regardless of class/spec. As a Alliance Warlock I loved to destroy Rogues and Warriors as they were supposed to be our counter class, although I despised Shamans.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHeart View Post
    I dont play WoW anymore, so I shouldnt comment so much, but I still have a few friends that do, and most of them only complains.

I think every one is allowed their own opinion, what ever that might be the common opinion or not.

Just one think that really bugs me, and that is everyone that claims that MoP has good graphics and nice scenary.. Compares to what? Have you ever seen any of the later MMOs? Tera, GW2 and even SWTOR is way way way better in both parts. They might fail in 1000 others aspects, but climing WoW (and MoP) has good graphics is like saying that Nintendo 8-bit has good graphics, and it might had that in 1985...
    Guess even that is a matter of opinion and what you compare it with.

I have no hate for WoW, rather the opposite, I still feel a warmth for the game that I played so much for more than seven years. I stoped not because of graphics, unbalanced PvP, dailys (that may or not may be compulsory), CRZ.. I stoped because I grow tired of it, and I dont think anything Blizzard would have done would have changed that.
    I still sometimes feel and urge to start again, but a sub fee AND paying for an expansion is a good motivator to stay away. (And that is another thread...)
    Um... you claim that you don't hate WoW yet you trash it's graphics. You might not hate WoW, but you obviously have a problem with it's graphics. Have you ever seen any of Blizzards other properties? They have never had the most cutting edge graphics outside of cut scenes and they do this for a reason. If yoou design a game to look great yet not tax most computers, then more people will be able to buy and play your game. It's one of the reasons why they have been so successful. There games aren't about fooling you into a false sense of great gameplay by looking amazing. They offer true immersion through gameplay, well... at least up til Starcraft II, the copy pasted sequel. Something fell apart in their non MMO department. I'm not saying better graphics don't offer immersion, just that companies like Activision uses them to force the illusion of immersion by skimping on any sort of innovation.
    Last edited by Bound4Earth; 2012-11-05 at 12:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh im not subbed, havent played WOW since mid cata...

Just sayin MOP sounds like the worst xpac ever.

Deleted
    Oh im not subbed, havent played WOW since mid cata...

Just sayin MOP sounds like the worst xpac ever.
    You're out of your element.

Deleted
    1: there might quite some, but atleast they rotate so you dont always end up with the same ones making it a bit less boring. beside dailies are an option your not forced to do them.
    2: CRZ causes me too lag so im not a huge fan of it, on the other hand i like the fact i bump into other people more often now that CRZ excists.
    3: PvP always been a complete disaster, this expansion is no worse then any other one. except that the complaints about it have only piled up since they never succeeded yet in balancing it. nor will they ever with new classes always added too the mix and ever changing specs.

in the end it are all opions, i myself think MoP still has it shine. which has lasted a lot longer then cata and wrath for me. BC shone the longest cause i started playing back then and everything was new for me back then so thats to be expected.

I despise Daily quests and I think CRZ is one of the worst editions to the game - I still rate this expansion as one of the best yet.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Why is this flamebait thread still not locked?
    Because not everyone that doesnt crawl inside Blizzards intestines is out for flamebait.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 02:05 PM ----------

Why not skip the threat after u saw page 1.. U affect my broadband aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    1. You don't have to do them.
    2. Avoid CRZ zones.
    3. PVP has always been imbalanced. As long as there are different classes it will remain imbalanced.
    This^^ Thousand tiems over.

GTFO pvp server if you don't like pvp fool.

And pvp is all MMO's are un-balanced. I've played many MMO's including GW2 and SWTOR of recent and PVP is not BALANCED! in SWTOR ranged classes pwned melee in every way. It was ridiculous.

regardless of all that I still love my melee gameplay from my Ret pally to now my new 90 Human monk. Bring it on! MoP best xpac since Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    It doesn't though. Getting fully enchanted gear is often a requirement of being in a Raiding Guild.
    But that is your playstyle choice.... not the game requiring you to do so. But your guild. And you chose to take part in that guild...
    If you want to join a community/club or anything you have to adhere to some rules they set up. Love it or leave it. Don't blame the game...

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 02:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Already bored of this xPac, even Cata had me going for a longer time because of the redone questing areas.

It's also very sad that people continue to say that dailies are optional because there are other ways to get gear. Not only gear is hidden behind the DailyGate.
    Well the same applies to all the rep stuff, you can get it doing dailies. Your choice. You don't have to burn yourself out doing them, just do a few dailies and then the next day don't or whatever... all the stuuf you can get does not matter that much that you need it now, you have an expansion of time before you.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 02:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Nu-uh, you always had the option to just go Inscription. There is no option to Dailies now.
    There is, do em bi-daily or even weekly... or whatever...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post

There is, do em bi-daily or even weekly... or whatever...
    That's actually a pretty good idea. You can just decide to do quests for a different faction everyday. Or just say Ill do ten quests each day. Sure it'll take longer, but you need valor points anyway and that'll take a while. I'm now almost exalted with all of them, got Shado-Pan at revered and August Celestials at honored. I'll be revered there in a couple of days so technically I don't need to do more dailies from then on. But it'll take a couple of weeks for me to get the valor points anyway. I mean you get thousand in a week. That's not even enough for one piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    After reading this thread, im still not convinced that MOP is any good.

Based on the feedback im seeing around the net id give it a 2/10. Although i havent played it, there is I believe enough info to form a valid opinion.

Graphics are horrible.
    World is static and boring.

You havn't played mop? Sorry you opinion is invalid. Please try again, even you're arguments are stupid and all i hear is i hate wow and i don't play it so to justify why i don't play it i must convince everyone that wow is terrible and dead.

From someone who has actually played this expansion and every other one, so far i feel this has been the best expansion to date.

Graphics are amazing , the world looks so good that when i go back to cata zones they look terrible.
    Dailies are optional, even raiding heroic bosses i only do certain daily hubs a day so i don't burn out (plus people bitched and moaned for something to do outsite raiding/pvp).

Also i still feel its WAY to early to judge the expansion, right now its great but its still the first tier. I thought Cata was pretty good with the first tier as well so take what people say and this QQ op with a grain of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoblade View Post
    You havn't played mop? Sorry you opinion is invalid. Please try again, even you're arguments are stupid and all i hear is i hate wow and i don't play it so to justify why i don't play it i must convince everyone that wow is terrible and dead.

From someone who has actually played this expansion and every other one, so far i feel this has been the best expansion to date.

Graphics are amazing , the world looks so good that when i go back to cata zones they look terrible.
    Dailies are optional, even raiding heroic bosses i only do certain daily hubs a day so i don't burn out (plus people bitched and moaned for something to do outsite raiding/pvp).

Also i still feel its WAY to early to judge the expansion, right now its great but its still the first tier. I thought Cata was pretty good with the first tier as well so take what people say and this QQ op with a grain of salt.
    Opinions cant be invalid.... I stand by my 2/10 rating and will probably not be recommending it to my friends.

After reading this thread, im still not convinced that MOP is any good.

Based on the feedback im seeing around the net id give it a 2/10. Although i havent played it, there is I believe enough info to form a valid opinion.

Graphics are horrible.
    World is static and boring.
    Why do you hang around to give a rating on something you haven't played?

I don't get it. It's not enough that you hang out here to bash on the game, but now you want to make up fake scores based on no actual experience with the game?

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 04:14 PM ----------

Opinions cant be invalid.... I stand by my 2/10 rating and will probably not be recommending it to my friends.
    Lol. You made up a fake low score just to trash a game you don't like. Pretty sure you were never going to recommend this game to your friends anyway.