Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Krogan with Reegar.
    Charge kills build up rage somehow.
    I found the cooldown to be rather slow with a shotgun when you actually only care about Charge kills, so I just swapped to Human and went nuts with a pistol. Nova helped set up some multikills quite nicely too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if we could select our character race in ME4, since M3 MP is a great playground for them.
    With Snarky Hawkes trolling up in everyones bitches.
    Making children think that the only reason that the asari have no males is because they have two choices: kept locked away until they can fertilize a woman and then be devoured a la black widow, or go through a biotic surgery making them female.

Also, is there a way to uninstall Retaliation without uninstalling entire ME3?
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-04 at 05:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Hey I get it. I bawled like a baby when I played through ME3. I still do, though not as much. Still love playing the games, though. lol
    If I'm being honest I did to. Sometimes because it was sad but alot of times because it was so happy and because it was beautiful. When Liara comes into your room with the time capsule that KILLED me. It wasn't even a really sad momemt but that scene just had me balling.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 09:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpQQ7...feature=fvwrel

Thats what happens when Reapers assimilate a Hanar. And you shouldn't consider the ME3 endings bad you could have had the War of the Worlds endings and the Reapers died off from not having ANTIBIOTICS!!!!
    By the toll of a billion deaths man had earned his right to live on this planet among it's tiniest of organism. definetly would need morgan freeman to narate.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post

By the toll of a billion deaths man had earned his right to live on this planet among it's tiniest of organism. definetly would need morgan freeman to narate.
    Morgan Freeman as Admiral Hackett, no complains alright moontalon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey I get it. I bawled like a baby when I played through ME3. I still do, though not as much. Still love playing the games, though. lol
    ME3 was the most emotional game I've ever played TBH, and not just for sad scenes. But yeah, I think I might have almost cried once . . . or twice . . .

Leaving Earth, when that kid died (and before I knew the Catalyst was going to take his form) I actually shouted "NO!" in horror.
    When Grunt died, or I thought he had, that hit me hard too.
    Jeff and Liara at the end, trying to escape the Crucible's blast. Liara and Jeff's expressions just hit hard.
    And finally at the end with Kaiden putting up Shepard's placard on the memorial wall . . .

Dayum.

I don't normally get torn up by movies, books and video games. But ME3 was effective. I think it was as much the music as the storytelling though.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-11-05 at 04:20 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I felt sad for days after playing ME3 not just because it was sad, but because Shep's story was over. Tear jerker moments included Tali killing legion (I didn't know how to save the Geth yet), the final good-bye with your LI and for some reason I just broke down during the credits, while hearing the amazing song Creation, when it all finally hit me. No game has ever really made me feel genuinely sad after playing it.
    Last edited by Cat1337; 2012-11-05 at 03:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When Thane died I almost lost it to. I would have to say it is the most heart seizing and wrenching experience since Lost Odyssey. The music had a roll to play in that for sure but the whole saga overall just added this weight to it. It was almost to much at times. You've been with these characters for so long over so many years and theirs a bitter sweetness that permeates through everything because you know this is the end.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 04:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cat1337 View Post
    I felt sad for days after playing ME3 not just because it was sad, but because Shep's story was over. Tear jerker moments included Tali killing legion (I didn't know how to save the Geth yet), the final good-bye with your LI and for some reason I just broke down during the credits, while hearing the amazing song Creation, when it all finally hit me. No game has ever really made me feel genuinely sad after playing it.
    Oh god yes. Tali commited suicide in mine and it was so hard to lose both of them. I went back and watched youtubed some of the other conclusions on rannoch. "does this unit have a soul" is probably the most loaded question asked in the game and it had so many layers to it.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

The first time ME really made me cry was Virmire, having to choose between Ash and Kaidan. I hated Ash but it was still hard to leave her behind.

In ME2 I can't think of any particular moment that had me crying or close to crying... I think that game was more of a "Well, shit. This is bad. What now?" sort of thing for me. Though everyone survived the suicide mission in my original play through so I have a feeling I would have been crying had some of them died.

ME3, though. Cried SO much playing through that. When we left Earth the first time, when Kaidan nearly died on Mars, when Shepard went to visit Kaidan in the hospital the first time, when Grunt told Shepard to get to the shuttle and he'd hold them off, when Grunt came stumbling out of the caves, when Mordin sacrificed himself for creating the cure ("I am the very model of--*BOOM* *sob*"), when Thane got stabbed by Kai Leng, when Thane died, when you find that quarian on Rannoch who tells you to tell his boy Jonah that his daddy got to see the homeworld (kid lost both his mother and his father in a matter of months - poor thing)... the list goes on and on. One of, if not the, most emotionally powerful video games I've ever played.

Deleted
    when you find that quarian on Rannoch who tells you to tell his boy Jonah that his daddy got to see the homeworld (kid lost both his mother and his father in a matter of months - poor thing)..
    I quited enjoyed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I quited enjoyed that.
    I'm not surprised. :P

So anyone who is still following ME3 know anything about the upcoming Singleplayer DLC??

From what I've seen BSN has died down alot since the EC and Leviathan. I used to rely on it for the latest tweets and bits and pieces of info about the DLC's but nobody really seems to care anymore. Mass Effect 2 was so amazing that I went and bought every DLC for it and then thought, "Well Mass Effect 3 is going to be incredible, may as well stock up on Points"... Horrible decision (Couldn't get a refund either), but alas I have Points enough for 2 SP DLC's and ofc I've already bought Leviathan.

So I'll be playing the next DLC and then I'll be waving goodbye to BioWare forever. So if anyone has any links in regards to the next SP DLC that would be just wonderful! I still like the Mass Effect Universe as a whole, and I really hope the next DLC is something interesting and not just more sadness and reminders of what the game could have been :S Cheeers! (Although everyone might know nothing at this point)
    Last edited by Daverid; 2012-11-05 at 12:52 PM.

I've been intentionally avoiding any info just like I did for Leviathan, I want it fresh when it comes out.

Though, I have to say... I find it odd that you're blaming BioWare for your decision to spend money for points for a game you hadn't even played yet. :/

I've been intentionally avoiding any info just like I did for Leviathan, I want it fresh when it comes out.

Though, I have to say... I find it odd that you're blaming BioWare for your decision to spend money for points for a game you hadn't even played yet. :/
    It was of course my fault for buying the extra points Never blamed BioWare for that :S I had my head up my ass and just assumed that since 1 & 2 were so amazing, 3 would be as well (You know what they say about people who assume >.< )

So naturally I have the points for one more SP DLC, and I'm hoping it'll be something interesting, just wondering if anyone here was keeping up with the ME3 world more than I and know something about the next DLC! Tx for replying anyway, bit of googling didn't get me anywhere so perhaps BioWare is keeping it fairly hush.

My apologies, I guess it just sounded that way with the "So I'll be playing the next DLC and then I'll be waving goodbye to BioWare forever" thing.

My apologies, I guess it just sounded that way with the "So I'll be playing the next DLC and then I'll be waving goodbye to BioWare forever" thing.
    Hahaha I do tend to rant when it comes to ME3, can't help it, for that I also apologise. But yea I won't be buying anything BioWare after I use up these points, so I'm kind of hoping it's something exciting and interesting just as a kind of good final moment (Something Tuchanka/Rannoch 'ish, make me cry ).

The lack of information kind of gets me excited because it means they're keeping things under a very tight lid, but I am someone who does like reading about little theories and discovered tid bits, and yea the BSN is lacking on that atm

The only rumor I've heard is that it will be centered around Omega. May be more than rumors, I dunno. Like I said, I've been avoiding any info about it. lol

It's confirmed to be about Omega, and we've seen a poster from that con about a month ago with a pissed-off Aria on it. That's about it so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daverid View Post
    Hahaha I do tend to rant when it comes to ME3, can't help it, for that I also apologise. But yea I won't be buying anything BioWare after I use up these points, so I'm kind of hoping it's something exciting and interesting just as a kind of good final moment (Something Tuchanka/Rannoch 'ish, make me cry ).

The lack of information kind of gets me excited because it means they're keeping things under a very tight lid, but I am someone who does like reading about little theories and discovered tid bits, and yea the BSN is lacking on that atm
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-expensive-yet

is all the info we really have.

Deleted
    Its cheaper to buy alot of points isnt it?
    I bought 1600 and stocked for future DLCs since i like the game and they do make good DLCs.

"Omega will be "double the size" of the largest Mass Effect 3 DLC so far,"
    So Omega will be 4GIG.

About half will just be Aria slaughtering everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Its cheaper to buy alot of points isnt it?
    I bought 1600 and stocked for future DLCs since i like the game and they do make good DLCs.

"Omega will be "double the size" of the largest Mass Effect 3 DLC so far,"
    So Omega will be 4GIG.

About half will just be Aria slaughtering everything.
    How are they doing that, what with the 360's 2GB limit and all? Releasing a two part DLC or something?