Exclamation Garrosh & the Darkspear [SPIOLERS!]

I was on the PTR and after finishing my dailies for the new "Dominiance Offensive" a yellow question popped up near by. It was a "messenger grummel" with a message from Chen to meet with him in the first town you reach in Kun Lai. Low and behold it's Vol'jin barely alive and unconscious after a fetch quest Vol'jin wakes and tried to say something but the only thing you can make out is "Find Thall" and he hands you a Hearthstone.

Upon reaching Thrall he tells you that the Hearthstone was a prearranged message if Vol'jin ever feared the Darkspear in danger. Upon reaching the a Korkron is waiting for you he screams fel energy and is outright aggressive to Thrall stating the Echo Isle are under martial law! Predictably he attacks and Thrall can't bring himself to fight his former men asking you to free the Isle. When the Korkron are all captured or dead Thrall gives the Trolls a rousing speech and asks you to keep these events from Garrosh while Thrall decides his next actions.

Summation:
    -Thrall is back in the game.
    -Vol'jin is 'incapacitated'. For now.
    -The Korkron held the Echo Isle under Martial Law on Garrosh's orders.

Fun facts:
    -Thrall was in the orc starter area apparently teaching.
    -Aggra was there kneeling over a bassinet with a little baby orc in it.
    -The Korkron now have Warlock-like powers.
    -The Hozen who flies you to Chen seems too know allot about what's happening, but doesn't know the significance of any of it.

Anybody got an incite they'd like to share? Questions? Anything?

Deleted
    Yeah you're two weeks to late. Sorry bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Oh. You gotta be kidding me... *sigh* really all of it?

EDIT: Can someone link me someone else's thread on subject I'd like to see how it went. *sigh*
    Last edited by kage; 2012-11-05 at 05:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    Oh. You gotta be kidding me... *sigh* really all of it?

EDIT: Can someone link me someone else's thread on subject I'd like to see how it went. *sigh*
    yup :P there was a video posted somewhere :P not sure if main page or not

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    As someone who's not bothering with the PTR, it's news to me.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    This is also news to me, sweet ^_^ to here Thrall is back.

Deleted
    Off topic: you should do some research on 5.1 videos before you make posts like this
    On topic: y it's epic, if the other races of the Horde find out about the trolls being kept down by Garrosh, the other races will go rebel because it could be their same future if they refuse to obey Garrosh (not that they really care much about trolls except the Tauren maybe)

10+ Year Old Account
    In before Garrosh supporters come but yeah a bit late OP but nonetheless this information will be abundant.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so ready to get rid of Garrosh. I love seeing this story play out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    This is also news to me, sweet ^_^ to here Thrall is back.
    I know right <3

But wait, OP, you saying Thrall won't attack the korkron? I was kind of hoping he would but if he cares for his people still even with the corruption Garrosh put on them.

And now there corrupted you say? Warlock magic, or sha energy?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I know right <3

But wait, OP, you saying Thrall won't attack the korkron? I was kind of hoping he would but if he cares for his people still even with the corruption Garrosh put on them.

And now there corrupted you say? Warlock magic, or sha energy?
    Spoilers: If i remember correctly, we kill the korkron with Thrall.

Edit: Here we go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XxWGjbNyDg

This video basically has everything OP posted.
    Last edited by Exroyal; 2012-11-05 at 07:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    News for me too, even though I have been into the PTR stuff.
    Glad to see the story arch is developing.

K ive done the quest chain up to PRIDE on the ptr

**Obvious spoilers ahead***

1. Voljin is poisoned chen helps him out he then gives you his hearth and tells you to meet thrall
    2. thrall checks out echo isles sees korkron holding the darkspear hostage he asks you to kill the korkron and kill the subjagator afterwards thrall tells you he needs to think about whats going on especially with what happened at the echo isles and says he will stay on the echo isles to make sure there is no reprisals
    3. You get a letter from lorethmar theron hes in kun lai summit with garrosh. Garrosh has the belfs working for him to look for mogu artifacts
    4. the belfs find a claw infused with the sha which garrosh uses to boost his men
    5. Baine finnaly comes to panadaria to check out whats going on
    6. Soldiers infused with the sha cant handle the power of it and you have to purge them this disappoints garrosh that his men cant handle it but is pleased that you seem immune to the sha
    7. Garrosh thinks the devine bell will help him control the sha
    8. Baine tells garrosh he is concerned and so does lorethemar but garrosh basically tells them to grow some balls

thats as far as ive got and im about half way through the quest chain which is heavily gated atm on the ptr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    K ive done the quest chain up to PRIDE on the ptr

**Obvious spoilers ahead***

1. Voljin is poisoned chen helps him out he then gives you his hearth and tells you to meet thrall
    2. thrall checks out echo isles sees korkron holding the darkspear hostage he asks you to kill the korkron and kill the subjagator afterwards thrall tells you he needs to think about whats going on especially with what happened at the echo isles and says he will stay on the echo isles to make sure there is no reprisals
    3. You get a letter from lorethmar theron hes in kun lai summit with garrosh. Garrosh has the belfs working for him to look for mogu artifacts
    4. the belfs find a claw infused with the sha which garrosh uses to boost his men
    5. Baine finnaly comes to panadaria to check out whats going on
    6. Soldiers infused with the sha cant handle the power of it and you have to purge them this disappoints garrosh that his men cant handle it but is pleased that you seem immune to the sha
    7. Garrosh thinks the devine bell will help him control the sha
    8. Baine tells garrosh he is concerned and so does lorethemar but garrosh basically tells them to grow some balls

thats as far as ive got and im about half way through the quest chain which is heavily gated atm on the ptr
    so we know about Garrosh's attempt to kill Vol'jin before we even do any of that stuff with lor'themar and baine.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    so we know about Garrosh's attempt to kill Vol'jin before we even do any of that stuff with lor'themar and baine.
    Yes the quest chain assumes that you have done the scenario 'Dagger in the dark' so it starts off with a poisoned voljin dying with chen stormstout then it moves on from there

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    r
    I guess we are immune because of the "trials" the White Tiger placed upon us
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Here is the video

OK ive just done the next part of the chain called Rise of the blood elves

***obvious spoilers ahead***

You get a letter saying garrosh wants you to see the progress the belfs in silvermoon regarding a artifact they have found
    you reach lorethamar and you can tell he is getting agitated with garrosh constant demands for progress
    he tells you to meet aeathas sunreaver and rommath
    you meet with them and talk to aeathas who you can tell is really starting to get pissed off about the horde and he tells you how dalaran has been neutral for over 2000 years and he wants it to stay that way while rommath says that its obvious that the kirin tor have gone alliance with jaina in charge
    In the room there is a box and they let you open it
    Inside is a concentrated sha that has a bajillion health and it corrupts aeathas sunreaver who starts screaming how the horde will lead them to ruin
    once you killed the sha lorethmar walks in and sees that garrosh is recklessly using belfs to experiment on what he sees as dangerous powers that kaelthas once used and that garrosh is leading his people the way kael did to ruin
    he then walks off saying that he needs to think about old alliances cause he believes garroshs recklessness and racism is just as bad as the alliance racism that drove his people away from the beginning

this is obviously gonna segway into the whole dalaran fiasco where jaina declares war on the belfs and the sunreavers and what sends the belfs back into the horde

sorry for my piss poor grammar