Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    No, Teamwork is definitely the most rare and HO is definitely the least rare. I assume it's Helpful > Friendly but I don't have evidence since I earned my Teamwork and Helpful at the same time, and the Teamwork is the one that shows (so it's the most rare) - I don't know if Helpful would've replaced friendly or not.

and also, I'm just shortening the names.
    "Great Leader" is the most rare, it's yellow and I think it may actually be a combination of all honours. (possibly excluding HO). Riot never said what was needed, but they DID say that the badges weren't on a set value and that it's not just one type of honour that's needed for a badge (They said the clue is in the name)

My Great Leader badge says that I lead teams to victory through great communication. I can see that being a combination of teamwork, friendly and helpful. That's just my thoughts though, Riot have never said what the actual requirements are. I can only guess
    Awesome, thanks for the info, i'll keep that in mind, and then let out a manly squeal of delight the first time someone on my team has a yellow ribbon

Lmao reminds me of fame in maplestory...