10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    +45
    Who be those eyes pOO?!
    It's toothless of course!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'd hire you! As long as you keep trying and sending applications, you'll get a job eventually.
    Hehe. I know.

This sucks, really, it's f*cking boring. I do nothing at all. I'm reading a "book" but even that is boring for me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hehe. I know.

This sucks, really, it's f*cking boring. I do nothing at all. I'm reading a "book" but even that is boring for me...
    You talk to us, that's something. In my experience, reading a book because you're bored results in becoming more bored. I'd suggest something that you could do beyond talk to us, but I assume that you've already tried all avenues.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the feel bro

I've got a bunch of applications sent in as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys could always teach me how to play LoL.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I didn't say they didn't have merit; I said they were over rated. Which they are. That doesn't mean they're "bad" somehow. People just praise them as the be-all and end-all of rock music, alongside The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, et cetera. There were other people too, you know.

+44
    Directly from urbandictionary (Because I knew I couldn't have put it any better than the authors there)
    Overrated: A word which recently has been used liberally as a way of discrediting something without having to give a proper justification, most often when someone finds they have a disliking for a popular phenomenon and is resentful of those who embrace it. Often used by anti-trendies.
    (Something loved by many) is completely overrated.
    But I agree, saying that they're the ONLY best rock band ever happened to the Earth is a bunch of bullshit and I try not to stretch myself to statements like that.

Also on topic, I'm king of procrastination. I fail some of my classes that way \o/

Deleted
    You talk to us, that's something. In my experience, reading a book because you're bored results in becoming more bored. I'd suggest something that you could do beyond talk to us, but I assume that you've already tried all avenues.
    Not really. I could go out but that's boring.

Right now I just want a job, that's the only thing that will probably satisfy my boredom..

+ 46

10+ Year Old Account
    + 48

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 49

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. I could go out but that's boring.

Right now I just want a job, that's the only thing that will probably satisfy my boredom..

+ 46
    Yeah, going out sucks, especially if you're like me and don't have anyone to go with. I guess all I can do to quell your boredom is to wish you luck in your job search. =/

+50 <<< HELL YEAH! I don't have any awesome pictures or gifs to accompany my 50. >.>
    Last edited by Decagon; 2012-11-06 at 12:20 AM.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning all!

Damn just missed it! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    it must be really hard to ninja +50s with the thread loading this slowly.

Grats Deca. Unlucky Treann.

Gonna go sleep now, see you guys tomorrow :3

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I don't think them as the "be-all and end-all of rock music" but I do think they're really really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Directly from urbandictionary (Because I knew I couldn't have put it any better than the authors there)

But I agree, saying that they're the ONLY best rock band ever happened to the Earth is a bunch of bullshit and I try not to stretch myself to statements like that.
    The fact that so many books still name the Beatles "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. I'm not saying any of you guys think they are the greatest thing ever, not at all. Just over rated by the vast majority of people who are fans of the band.

Incidentally, much like one of my favourite bands (and the origin of the nickname "Longview"), Green Day. This goes for pretty much any well established, commercially successful band. Being over rated just means people think they are more influential/more important/more technically skilled/somehow "better" compared to other bands. Because of being commercially successful, they gain lots of fans whose knowledge of music as a whole or the genre at hand is pretty much non-existent. They are praising a band for being great in a genre of which they have virtually no knowledge.

I'm not saying you're Hitler, or that Queen sucks. I really like A Night at the Opera.

Sorry for going off on a tangent, I'm really bored - I even cooked proper food. That bored.

Deleted
    Gz Decagon.

Yeah, going out sucks, especially if you're like me and don't have anyone to go with. I guess all I can do to quell your boredom is to wish you luck in your job search. =/
    Yeah, well, thanks, I hope you can find one too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodnight Mey.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Puri, sleep bad.

Nidalee? She didn't hit you with spears?

+ 32
    She should have. Was more concerned that Noc didn't use his ult on my ass at the end.