Thread: Trink change

Deleted

Trink change

Hey guy since darkmoon started today i was thinking of buying int trink ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=79331 )

Currently i got http://www.wowhead.com/item=87572 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=81192 im not sure what one should i replace with darkmoon trinket since its bis.

10+ Year Old Account
    From a general retrospec, I'd say that you change it out with the Wristwatch. As farm as my memory serves me, it's Int > anything else, and it just has a SP proc, thus deeming the static 800 intellect (with crit as proc) much better. Then again, I'm not a numbercruncher, so other people would most likely tell you more about that.

Vision + Relic = OP, but that's my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    From a general retrospec, I'd say that you change it out with the Wristwatch. As farm as my memory serves me, it's Int > anything else, and it just has a SP proc, thus deeming the static 800 intellect (with crit as proc) much better. Then again, I'm not a numbercruncher, so other people would most likely tell you more about that.

normally i would agree, but vision is complete trash for shadow. you should try to get the clicky int trinket from niuzao temple, at which point i would use resin globule + relic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post

Int isn't that much better than SP, the trinkets are quite comparable really. I'd probably go vision just because the wristwatch is a bit meh, but you're not really going to see the difference.

One bonus of the wristwatch is you can reforge the crit to haste at least.

Deleted
    Think il stay with wristwatch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliandra View Post
    Think il stay with wristwatch
    I find the proc rate on the watch lacking.
    Vision procs more often.

Had that fruit barrel trinket for hit for a while as shadow, and halo procced more fruit! (Int proc - 45sec ICD on that trinket). buff every time i casted it and surpassed uptime of the Watch trinket at that time. + i needed the hit. Just showing how bad i think the watch is.

U can never go wrong with a the darkmoon trinket.
    Perhaps if ur a tank tho.
    Last edited by mmoc3c8522fde4; 2012-11-06 at 10:33 AM.

Deleted
    I get about 15% uptime on the watch, it's not amazing, but it's better than useless at least. Proc is worth about 815 SP at that uptime.