Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Yes they are. If it was just orcs vs humans then the orcs would win. This is just how they roll.
    You are just unreasonable now, even if it would just be orcs versus humans it isn't that easy to predict a winner, the human have far more magi and more healers, they are technological more advanced, while orcs are strong and thats about it.

It is nigh impossible to say who will win.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    You are just unreasonable now, even if it would just be orcs versus humans it isn't that easy to predict a winner, the human have far more magi and more healers, they are technological more advanced, while orcs are strong and thats about it.

It is nigh impossible to say who will win.
    Orcs have locks, shammys and the best warriors of all the races of azeroth.

Orcs have locks, shammys and the best warriors of all the races of azeroth.
    And that makes them automatically the strongest? A bullet to the head stops any orc .

And that makes them automatically the strongest? A bullet to the head stops any orc .

Shame Humans don't really know how to use guns.

You haven't seen much of the human ingame now have you, guns are frequently used nowadays.

That teen fron Grizzly Hills begs to differ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    That teen fron Grizzly Hills begs to differ.
    Well she was 2 feet away with a shotgun. That doesn't take much skill to get right.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well she was 2 feet away with a shotgun. That doesn't take much skill to get right.
    She was still child, it takes some skill to handle such recoil.

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    All you need is a barrage, aiming is secondary, it works just fine for the imperial army ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    She was still child, it takes some skill to handle such recoil.
    True, got to give her credit for not falling on her ass and dropping the gun. She goes on to help you kill Arugal too if I'm thinking of the right person.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You haven't seen much of the human ingame now have you, guns are frequently used nowadays.
    well a humans got nothing compared to a dwarven marksmen right?

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 07:11 PM ----------

To be honest the Orcs are the bulk of the horde and if the tauren or trolls left the horde they wouldn't be missed.
    Theres a reason Garrosh needs the Tauren, and to a lesser extent the Trolls
    He is fighting a World War, he needs all the manpower he can get, then again, its not like the Tauren or trolls are really helping hard to win

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 07:13 PM ----------

Ok, he will SOON piss off everyone. You know you are terrible leader when even your own forces start to peel off.
    there lies the problem
    Garrosh and the Orcs are trying to win, people like Baine dont care for winning, they just dont want to fight, hell at times its like Baine dsnt care if the Horde loses
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

I think the problem with his ears may be that their too... wide. Look up Zul'jin's artwork or the normal troll model for comparsion.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they are. If it was just orcs vs humans then the orcs would win. This is just how they roll.
    The problem is that it would not be (and will not be) just humans. The Alliance exists. So if Garrosh loses all his allies, the Orcs are in great danger if they dare attacking any ally of the Humans. Because all the Alliance would be against the Orcs. The Horde is already outnumbered by the Alliance. Imagine the Orcs alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres a reason Garrosh needs the Tauren, and to a lesser extent the Trolls
    He is fighting a World War, he needs all the manpower he can get, then again, its not like the Tauren or trolls are really helping hard to win

Because this war is getting pointless? I mean I know you have a deep love for Garrosh but he's getting borderline psychopath.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I think the problem with his ears may be that their too... wide. Look up Zul'jin's artwork or the normal troll model for comparsion.
    Indeed that's why I posted my suggestions on 9th page to a bit improve the looks

I know that troll ears should be a little more more like bat ones, but not this big and this wide. It looks like they have now more in common with goblins.

And guys, this is topic about Vol'Jin new model, not orcs, so don't offtop here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Indeed that's why I posted my suggestions on 9th page to a bit improve the looks

I know that troll ears should be a little more more like bat ones, but not this big and this wide. It looks like they have now more in common with goblins.
    *Watches a current ptr vid with Vol'jin's new model. Looks at Ramz's altered version. Watches vid again* Well, Ramz, you've officially spoiled me with your edit. To me, the only saving grace for the official model is that in-game view is zoomed out enough to where it's not as easy to see how oversized his ears and tusks are. I can't even think about running behind him, at least not on his right side. For those of you that like troll butt, that's all yours lol.

Deleted
    Why must his ears look like the standard trolls? I think it's nice to see that he got some unique features.
    I mean, there is several examples of trolls having different types of ears, or "attention catching" tusks.

Exaggerated tusks

Elongated ears and tusks

^ You see Trolls have very specific features that's why so many artists draw them do differently.

Let's have a look on Zul'Jin :

I on the other hand draw them how they look in game :

*Watches a current ptr vid with Vol'jin's new model. Looks at Ramz's altered version. Watches vid again* Well, Ramz, you've officially spoiled me with your edit. To me, the only saving grace for the official model is that in-game view is zoomed out enough to where it's not as easy to see how oversized his ears and tusks are. I can't even think about running behind him, at least not on his right side. For those of you that like troll butt, that's all yours lol.
    I tend to be perfectionist xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    its troll warpaint. a troll chieftain is meant to look fearsome to his enemies.

He's still hawt though!

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 08:39 PM ----------

Not ugly, he's a stud and you know it! Say it! *pokes with stick*
    Oh my God, we get it, you're gay.