Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Implement ONE new feature into WoW

Make up a feature that you would like to see implemented into WoW.

Mine (I think I've posted this before, but...): I would really like to see some sort of "Account-wide* materials/BoE gear bank" implemented. It would store all non-BoP crafting/profession materials so that all your characters can easily access mats that all your other alts have gathered without having to mail everything back and forth. It could have different tabs for crafting materials from different professions.

*'Account wide' in this case would be limited to all characters who are on the same server/faction, obviously.
    Last edited by Byniri; 2012-11-06 at 06:38 PM.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ce?p=19008087#

Posted this yesterday but this feature I want to see for wow

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see some sort of closet for storing off spec gear there rather than in my bag

Instanced housing areas. Let us buy houses in "suburb" kind of areas. Put a Tiller's type farm on the property, maybe a repair vendor, bank access, etc...

The areas should hold, I dunno, 20-50 houses. It could be be numbered zones and the numbers would increase the more houses sell.

Also, allow PVP in the housing areas on PVP servers.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    no sub fee.

i love the lore and would love to check it out, but unfortunately thats the only thing that interests me in WoW right now and i just cant justify spending money on it. perhaps when it gets closer to the seige for orgimmar ill check it out and do all the quests and stuff in one month

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    no sub fee.

i love the lore and would love to check it out, but unfortunately thats the only thing that interests me in WoW right now and i just cant justify spending money on it. perhaps when it gets closer to the seige for orgimmar ill check it out and do all the quests and stuff in one month
    I will NEVER understand this logic, but whatever blows your hair back.

It's laughable how easy it is to make an extra 15 bucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild mailing for guild leaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    There's this concept called "fun." I know it's foreign to most of the people on this forum, but perhaps you should look into it; there's a school of thought that suggests it's integral to why people play games.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Feature? well barring revamps of existing features, guild halls and guild transportation.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Grant Levels to your Alts, without RAF... on your own account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Forum View Post

It's less money I'd have to spend for fun, so I'd take it (as long as no microtransactions appear because of it).
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Instanced housing areas. Let us buy houses in "suburb" kind of areas. Put a Tiller's type farm on the property, maybe a repair vendor, bank access, etc...
    Don't expect it anytime soon. Letting people hang out in their houses and rarely go to town runs opposite to Blizzard's current goals of getting players out into the world.

One seemingly little thing I'd like is to be able to giftwrap items that stack; so I can do stacks of food, or flasks, or whatever for holidays. Oh, then there's the whole getting heirlooms to other realms thing. That would be nice too.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

id actually have to pay for MoP, so it would be more like 50 bucks? it doesnt matter really. my point is i would experience most of the current lore stuff within about a week, two tops. then, since i paid for an entire month, i would feel obligated to log in and do nothing but burn myself out. like i said, the only thing i care about in this game anymore is the story, and in my humble opinion, theres not enough at this current time to warrant me spending money on it.

call me frugal, or a cheapskate, but like i said, when the seige for ogrimmar comes out, if the story still looks as good as it does now, ill have a lot more to experience and possibly get the expansion at a cheaper price. more bang for my buck

Housing. Player or guild or both. I know the topic has been beat to death, but I think it would be an incredibly fun aspect to have in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

10+ Year Old Account
    Playable naga.

I'm going to name two:

LFR for old raids

Clothing dyes

Screw it, another:

Hero versions of every class, by which I mean, if you've reached max level on a certain class, you'll be able to make another character of that class starting at level 80 or something.
    Last edited by Otimus; 2012-11-06 at 07:02 PM.

I'd like to see dynamic weather, seasons and events.

Ok I have 2, against the rules I know but:

Clothing Dye(OMG pls)

Guild Hall/House, like an instanced retreat you & your guild can upgrade & customize.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrate View Post
    Housing. Player or guild or both. I know the topic has been beat to death, but I think it would be an incredibly fun aspect to have in the game.
    I never understood this. You want a personal place to afksit in queue? If they implemented this I guarantee that such a small population would use this sort of thing. I want to show off my epics to others. The only thing i can see this to benefit is roleplaying going home....Blizz wants you out in the world not stuck in on top of org bank, I mean in a house.

I would like to see more account-wide features such as: secondary professions, gold & a bank for heirlooms only.

Ink Trader-esque retailers for other professions.

Seconding the shared bank so you don't have to keep mailing mats and things.

The ability to share friend lists and ignore lists across your alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    proper night and day
    proper seasons
    ogres, gnolls, tuskarr, saurok for horde
    furbolgs, wolvar, dragonkin and arrakoa for alliance

proper seasons in game

demon hunters
    rangers