10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...6a3o1_1280.jpg
    This picture made me laugh a little when I saw it :P
    Lawls Squishy

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Raptor? Is that the new horse?
    DAMN STRAIGHT! I would so ride a raptor instead of a horse!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Lawls Squishy
    <3

Anyways, gonna go play a quick league match before I go to bed. So good night yall. Be back tomorrow after an entire day of testing Q.Q

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you see, the ideal gas law is the relationship between pressure, volume, temperature, and the number of moles (PV=nRT) composing the gas being measured assuming that gas molecules are spread apart far enough so that they don't interact with each other, since most gases don't behave under these ideal conditions there are many corrections that need to be made to account for these differences so there are a lot of other equations, that can get pretty nasty, that help to correct for this.

I'm in the highest level of chemistry my school has to offer, and this chemistry class I'm taking is one of the hardest classes my school has to offer. And it's kicking me in the ass. If I don't pass this test, I fail the first term (not semester, just quarter, but I could still potentially fail the semester).
    AP chem I assume? I never took that, though I kind of regret it. I'm not sure how I would have done in it though since I wouldn't have had the background knowledge for it like I did have when I took gen. Chem in college.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    Well, you see, the ideal gas law is the relationship between pressure, volume, temperature, and the number of moles (PV=nRT) composing the gas being measured assuming that gas molecules are spread apart far enough so that they don't interact with each other, since most gases don't behave under these ideal conditions there are many corrections that need to be made to account for these differences so there are a lot of other equations, that can get pretty nasty, that help to correct for this.

AP chem I assume? I never took that, though I kind of regret it. I'm not sure how I would have done in it though since I wouldn't have had the background knowledge for it like I did have when I took gen. Chem in college.
    Yup. AP chem. fucking hate it but i'll get through it. anyways, league time then bed, good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Raptor? Is that the new horse?
    I has a raptor mount

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so here's a thought. Early on, Pinkie says she knows everyone's name in Ponyville. We find this to definitely be true.

However, later on, we see each of the Mane 6 calling a lot of background characters by name, and never seeming to not know someone. That's fine. Other than Twilight, it makes sense, given they've lived there a long time. Even Twilight could have learned everyone's name.

But then, we see situations where it seems like they don't know everyone. In Hurricane Fluttershy, we see a ton of characters treating Fluttershy like shit. Now, given the community nature of the town, one would assume they know her and know how she is. So either a LOT of people in Ponyville are jerks, or the show has given a wrong feeling about the town. This doesn't even go into the fact they should be the most well-known ponies in Equestria after taking out Discord. So everyone SHOULD know them, but even still, they should know at least everyone in Ponyville.

Deleted
    DAMN STRAIGHT! I would so ride a raptor instead of a horse!
    Me too! But I don't think my raptor and I would be good friends. :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I has a raptor mount
    \ 0 /

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hupcYl.jpg[IMG]

There you go. My drawing. Happy? :>
    The thing that looks most odd to me is his forehead, and I can't really tell what those lines are meant to be. Scars perhaps? Clint himself doesn't have much going on with his forehead except when he raises his eyebrows and gets the normal lines from that. I'd probably suggest just giving him a boring smooth forehead unless the intent was to really make him rugged.

There's a bit of asymmetry regarding his nose, philtrum (gap between top lip and nose, and Firefox doesn't recognize the word), lips, and chin such that it looks like his head is turned a bit but didn't take the chin with it kinda like he was grinding his teeth on one side. Speaking of the asymmetry, the peaks of the top lip always meet what are called the philtral columns, perhaps better known as the things some hold down to help stop a nosebleed.

I like how you've done the nose, mostly because it's something a lot of people tend to mess up on and have look odd but you didn't. The shading is excellent. It simply looks as a nose should right down to the little dent in the middle on the end. Likewise, the chin is well-defined and is almost exactly what one would expect with it aside from being very flat at the bottom which is not typical among people. The jawline is a bit hard to follow though, mostly because there's usually more contrast thanks to shadows depending on the lighting angle.

His cheeks look a bit off, especially on the left side. Most people only have one curve at the same vertical level as the nose yet you have three there. More of the added ruggedness?

This all isn't to say you haven't done a great job of course, but since I have a bit of fascination with anatomy I feel like pointing out anatomical irregularities might help. If you intended to have those irregularities then you've done a damn good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    I just slept 9 hours.

Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I just slept 9 hours.

Bull.
    Hello Coffer! Are you saying bull because it was too much, or too little sleep?
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I just slept 9 hours.

Bull.
    Good morning Coffer-chan

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. On the night of his victory, Obama returned to Reddit. That's something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    The thing that looks most odd to me is his forehead, and I can't really tell what those lines are meant to be. Scars perhaps? Clint himself doesn't have much going on with his forehead except when he raises his eyebrows and gets the normal lines from that. I'd probably suggest just giving him a boring smooth forehead unless the intent was to really make him rugged.

There's a bit of asymmetry regarding his nose, philtrum (gap between top lip and nose, and Firefox doesn't recognize the word), lips, and chin such that it looks like his head is turned a bit but didn't take the chin with it kinda like he was grinding his teeth on one side. Speaking of the asymmetry, the peaks of the top lip always meet what are called the philtral columns, perhaps better known as the things some hold down to help stop a nosebleed.

I like how you've done the nose, mostly because it's something a lot of people tend to mess up on and have look odd but you didn't. The shading is excellent. It simply looks as a nose should right down to the little dent in the middle on the end. Likewise, the chin is well-defined and is almost exactly what one would expect with it aside from being very flat at the bottom which is not typical among people. The jawline is a bit hard to follow though, mostly because there's usually more contrast thanks to shadows depending on the lighting angle.

His cheeks look a bit off, especially on the left side. Most people only have one curve at the same vertical level as the nose yet you have three there. More of the added ruggedness?

This all isn't to say you haven't done a great job of course, but since I have a bit of fascination with anatomy I feel like pointing out anatomical irregularities might help. If you intended to have those irregularities then you've done a damn good job.
    Holy. Fucking. Shit. CRITICISM! LOVE IT!
    but, before I go on to agree with everything you said and all that
    http://assembly-line-portraits.com/w...t-eastwood.jpg
    that was my reference photo.
    I typed in "clint eastwood black and white" and that was the first thing that came up. Not sure if that is a photograph or a drawing its self, but it's what I used as a reference for my picture.

Thank you for the compliments on the chin and nose, I've studied them enough to know what I'm doing so glad I have the skill level. I see what you mean about his forehead and his jawline, but it's what was in the reference.

Now that I look at it, you sir are actually correct about his nose and moth and all that stuff looking as though it's turned but the chin isn't, which is just some error on my part.

Overall, I like my picture and I thank you for ACTUAL CRITICISM and not just "oh it looks nice but a few things look a little weird" or "oh man it's much better than anything I can do", sure, I dont dislike those comments, but getting actual criticism is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Ok, so here's a thought. Early on, Pinkie says she knows everyone's name in Ponyville. We find this to definitely be true.

However, later on, we see each of the Mane 6 calling a lot of background characters by name, and never seeming to not know someone. That's fine. Other than Twilight, it makes sense, given they've lived there a long time. Even Twilight could have learned everyone's name.

But then, we see situations where it seems like they don't know everyone. In Hurricane Fluttershy, we see a ton of characters treating Fluttershy like shit. Now, given the community nature of the town, one would assume they know her and know how she is. So either a LOT of people in Ponyville are jerks, or the show has given a wrong feeling about the town. This doesn't even go into the fact they should be the most well-known ponies in Equestria after taking out Discord. So everyone SHOULD know them, but even still, they should know at least everyone in Ponyville.
    It may also be that not all of the ponies in town have been living there their entire lives.

What I find more odd is after the mane 6 have defeated Nightmare Moon and Discord, the entire town knows about it and they treat them all like nothing ever happened.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Goood Morning ponythread!

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Wow is it already morning Abby-chan

Guten Morgen Abby

Hello Cirno Fan. I always find myself drawn towards your signature. Also, this is related.
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Yay Brobama won!!
    And nothing changes. Absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by Gemini Sunrise; 2012-11-07 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

Just think about how you see ponies with twilight in canterlot that know twilight and then later also run around in ponyville.
    Besides well...why should ponies always be 100% nice 24hrs a day.

Deleted
    Hi !