Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Hello Cirno Fan. I always find myself drawn towards your signature. Also, this is related.
    ^_^ Cirno!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Wow is it already morning Abby-chan

Guten Morgen Abby
    Yes it is

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    And nothing changes. Absolutely nothing.
    Thats kidna good isnt it..at least its not heading toward romney middle age hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post

Thats kidna good isnt it..at least its not heading toward romney middle age hell.
    I mean, even Romney wouldn't have done that. Politicians are adept at sucking dick if it will get them reelected (Fairly sure it's part of the hazing process to become one). Smashing down on the people that voted them in seems very counterproductive.
    Last edited by Gemini Sunrise; 2012-11-07 at 05:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sheer fact that Romney actually came this close is...frightening, to say the least.

^_^ Cirno!
    Happy Cirno day

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Well I got 11/20 multiple choice problems done, I'll finish the rest tomorrow and then get the free response questions done before it's due.
    Casual

10+ Year Old Account
    Just think about how you see ponies with twilight in canterlot that know twilight and then later also run around in ponyville.
    Besides well...why should ponies always be 100% nice 24hrs a day.
    It's not so much that all of them have to be nice. It's the fact that there's a surprisingly large number of them who aren't. Given a community styled like theirs, everybody knows everybody, and should treat each other as such.

And like Don said, they're pretty much superheroes at this point, but nobody seems to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    I mean, even Romney wouldn't have done that. Politicians are adept at sucking dick if it will get them reelected (Fairly sure it's part of the hazing process to become one). Smashing down on the people that voted them in seems very counterproductive.
    So thats why he shit on half your country while running for president? I know i know he tried to change this statement but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    The sheer fact that Romney actually came this close is...frightening, to say the least.
    I was incredibly surprised it was as close as it was for awhile there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It's not so much that all of them have to be nice. It's the fact that there's a surprisingly large number of them who aren't. Given a community styled like theirs, everybody knows everybody, and should treat each other as such.

And like Don said, they're pretty much superheroes at this point, but nobody seems to notice.
    They were already superheroes after the first 2 eps (hell being the new elements of harmony and running around with celestia all the time) but its just one of the facts you have to accept when watching a show thats ALSO for little kids.
    Not everything makes sense. Esp since we face so many eps that are just disonnected from eachother.

10+ Year Old Account
    So thats why he shit on half your country while running for president? I know i know he tried to change this statement but still.
    Yeah, I don't know anymore. I suppose if it's just 4 more years of the same thing (and he does nothing major during it), I am fine with whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I was incredibly surprised it was as close as it was for awhile there.
    It wasn't really. Not as close as the two Bush elections, not even nearly.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were already superheroes after the first 2 eps (hell being the new elements of harmony and running around with celestia all the time) but its just one of the facts you have to accept when watching a show thats ALSO for little kids.
    Not everything makes sense. Esp since we face so many eps that are just disonnected from eachother.
    I know, but it's fun to think about. Besides, they way Faust talks, everything had a point, a reason behind it. She has the bible somewhere.

Speaking of, I watched her interview at EQLA. It sounds like she had a pretty bad falling out with Hasbro. And she isn't afraid to show it. Am I really late to the party here? What happened between the two?

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that the elections are over I can go back to what I was saying before.

I do not understand politics.

Its reason for existing. Its purpose. The fact that it's so important to the world. I will never understand these things.

If it's another one of those 'this is reality, kid' then no wonder, because screw that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    It wasn't really. Not as close as the two Bush elections, not even nearly.
    When I last looked a few hours ago it was like 51% Romney 49% Obama in popular vote and Romney ahead by 10 or so electoral. It obviously didn't end that way, but it was close for awhile. Until they figured out Obama won Florida and Ohayou.

Its reason for existing. Its purpose. The fact that it's so important to the world. I will never understand these things.

If it's another one of those 'this is reality, kid' then no wonder, because screw that.
    Not even polititions understand politics. Noone does. Its not wanted. Its just a big show to make you feel warm and safe while people pull strings in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I know, but it's fun to think about. Besides, they way Faust talks, everything had a point, a reason behind it. She has the bible somewhere.

Speaking of, I watched her interview at EQLA. It sounds like she had a pretty bad falling out with Hasbro. And she isn't afraid to show it. Am I really late to the party here? What happened between the two?
    MAybe she went mad over their bad merchandise...as we all?

10+ Year Old Account

Have no idea either. I just know that this shit will happen again in 2 years (not presidential elections, but still will happen), and it irritates me. Maybe a bit less than the presidential elections did, as I can easily escape the midterm ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even polititions understand politics. Noone does. Its not wanted. Its just a big show to make you feel warm and safe while people pull strings in the background.
    Precisely.

Fishy is home.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    Fishy is home.
    How long this time? And hey, by the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    When I last looked a few hours ago it was like 51% Romney 49% Obama in popular vote and Romney ahead by 10 or so electoral. It obviously didn't end that way, but it was close for awhile. Until they figured out Obama won Florida and Ohayou.
    Thank you, solazz's buddies