Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone explain Zorlok Echoe mechanics? Do you need to actually tank them? or you just need to be in melee range avoiding circles/scream?
    I survived 2010 Summer in Moscow without leaving city for a single day!

Quote Originally Posted by Galufio View Post
    Can someone explain Zorlok Echoe mechanics? Do you need to actually tank them? or you just need to be in melee range avoiding circles/scream?
    You need to kill them. Send a third of your raid to the other platform with the active boss and kill the echo

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoeternity View Post
    You need to kill them. Send a third of your raid to the other platform with the active boss and kill the echo
    omg Oo

How much HP do they have compared to Zorlok himself? I was testing his heroic version in beta but we never pushed to the next platform (pug beta raid...)

10+ Year Old Account
    omg Oo

How much HP do they have compared to Zorlok himself? I was testing his heroic version in beta but we never pushed to the next platform (pug beta raid...)
    like 64mil in 25man, i've not been paying attention.

I just tank shit
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Deleted
    When EU realms get online, the kills will come :P Ah let's see, seems harder than expected, wasn't that hard on beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    When EU realms get online, the kills will come :P Ah let's see, seems harder than expected, wasn't that hard on beta.
    Beta is for testing that abilites don't bug out, actual numbers tuning comes after Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Just by looking at WoL makes it clear: http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...ralon/25N/dps/

Top 100: 98 Combat Rogues, 1 Arms Warrior, 1 Fury Warrior

Highest Rogue Parse: 210k
    Highest other class parse(Arms Warrior): 161k
    Wow, thats a bit nuts.

Thanks.

omg Oo

21m on 10h

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoeternity View Post
    21m on 10h
    Oh thanks much! So does that mean he requires 2 tanks on 10 heroic?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Beta is for testing that abilites don't bug out, actual numbers tuning comes after Beta
    Still doesn't change how some of the mechanics worked, if it was a bug or not, we will know when EU is up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    World first boss kills today: 0
    Eu realms still down for maintenance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    huehuehue
    icwutudidthar
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

21 mill doesn't sound like much tbh

Deleted
    I presume nobody's noticed any different behavior or heard from Blizzard regarding the lockout bug?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not good news for american guilds if they have to start heroics at the same time as european guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanath View Post
    21 mill doesn't sound like much tbh
    It isn't. I haven't tried the boss yet on live but it's probably better to leave everyone on the platform with the echo and just nuke it down asap while a single tank and healer run to the new platform to engage the boss. Worked for us on the beta.
    Ashr

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrr View Post
    It isn't. I haven't tried the boss yet on live but it's probably better to leave everyone on the platform with the echo and just nuke it down asap while a single tank and healer run to the new platform to engage the boss. Worked for us on the beta.
    Yea, that's what I was planning on doing. Not sure if it will work on the last platform though, as with only two players there, they are guaranteed to be MCed with no one who can break them out, unless you can kill it before he MCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Aaaand extended to 13:00 CET..

Let's see if the US can get some kills before EU servers go up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    huehuehue
    icwutudidthar
    I have no idea what you are talking about.

They are still down .

Quote Originally Posted by Bendeis View Post
    Aaaand extended to 13:00 CET..

Let's see if the US can get some kills before EU servers go up
    Nooooooooes! Atleast i can go take a shit now without having to worry about missing a galleon kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragrell View Post
    Well, as with all good news there is usually some bad to go with it, and this one's pretty bad. Some US guilds are experiencing lockout bugs with the raid, with members being randomly saved to non-existing Raid IDs and being unable to play with the main group. This issue has affected at least Blood Legion that we know of and has been going on a while, and will definitely impact the standings. Exodus also had this issue pop up but were aparently able to solve it since it affected less players and they were saved to fewer IDs than Blood Legion's players (the BL guys have 5 different lockout IDs in their 25 man group).

Posted on Manaflask.
    I was already wondering, when I went to wowprogress, why there were no kills yet . This sucks but shit happens.