Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Strange Spherical Stone

Where does this mostly drop. Wowhead only shows it dropping in jade forest and i am wondering if it can drop anywhere on any mob in pandaria so i do not waste rested exp killing mobs in jade forest

I got mine from those stupid monkeys attacking Anduin's ship in the Jade Forest (first few quests). So, I am not sure if it could drop elsewhere. It could be just from Jade Forest, or it could be that everyone managed to get it to drop when first adventuring into the new expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Wowhead only shows it dropping in jade forest
    dunno what wowhead you're looking at.. this shows it dropping from mobs in every zone..

http://www.wowhead.com/item=80240#dropped-by:0+3-9-8+1

i got it on three chars, two in jade forest and one in stormstout brewery

I saw it drop while running Gate of the Setting Sun (Heroic) last night.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Had it drop on 7 characters, all got it at level 85 in Jade Forest or the two first MoP instances.

I got it so quickly I barely remember where, think it was the first few quests in Jade Forest. Just kill whatever the drop rate is pretty high I think.

i saw it once on trash in the first new raid
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it my 1st kill, and my 2nd kill (two characters.) Pretty sure that while it CAN drop off most things, it'll normally drop pretty early, i.e. Jade Forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Deleted
    My DK got it on her very 1st kill. 1 of the Orc's that run out of the base at the start of Jade Forest, after you've blown it all up in the Gyro.

I think though, it can drop from pretty much everything in Pandaria

I had mine drop in jade forest I think.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much any MoP mob can drop it from what I can tell, I got mine while slaughtering turtles (pre spawn rate nerf).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

We saw it 5 times before reaching Gara'jal in MSV. I'm not an alchemist myself, but after seeing that I doubt it's a rare drop.

i had maxed out my alchemy before heading to panda land, got it on my very first kill once i got there.

Where doesn't it drop, this thing is driving me crazy. Made one early while gearing and has since been replaced and deleted, but now is the bane of my existence. If you don't carry one in your bag with you be prepared to have one drop every other trash pull.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramstone View Post
    Where doesn't it drop, this thing is driving me crazy. Made one early while gearing and has since been replaced and deleted, but now is the bane of my existence. If you don't carry one in your bag with you be prepared to have one drop every other trash pull.

This is actually really getting on my nerves. My DK recently replaced her's, and now I pretty much can't kill a mob without getting it to drop.

Once you have it, KEEP IT IN YOUR BAGS

You need to have an Alchemist Stone in your bags to do transmutes, just keep it in your bags.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    This is actually really getting on my nerves. My DK recently replaced her's, and now I pretty much can't kill a mob without getting it to drop.

Once you have it, KEEP IT IN YOUR BAGS
    You do need a Alchemist Stone to do transmutes so, I will keep it in my bags.
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

Both my alchemists got it off the Hozen in Jade Forest before you become allies with them (as Horde ofc.)

Wowhead will show Jade Forest because that's where most people will be when it drops for the first time for them. It doesn't show up again unless you get rid of it.

That leads me to think the drop rate is pretty flat all over Pandaria. As with all common drops that you never seem to get, just forget about it. After you do that, it drops off the next thing you kill.

Got mine from my first few kills in Jade Forest. Couldn't tell you what dropped it exactly, sorry.