Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion seems suspicious to me. Like he's telling us all exactly what we want to hear. In reality he seems to be using us to save himself. Also stop talking about Thrall. Not only is it off topic but you'll summon Trassk from the depths to tell us all how great he is and how we're all ungrateful child beaters for not seeing it.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    ....Oh God now I have to call our shaman Steve Jesus.
    might not be a good idea...he might wait 3 days to Ankh during a raid if he dies and call for a celebration every time he does

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Wrathion seems suspicious to me. Like he's telling us all exactly what we want to hear. In reality he seems to be using us to save himself. Also stop talking about Thrall. Not only is it off topic but you'll summon Trassk from the depths to tell us all how great he is and how we're all ungrateful child beaters for not seeing it.
    Shot in the dark but you don't think Wrathion might be Sargeras possessed like Medivh do you?

That'd be..wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    He isn't playing either side against each other. Its just the same story reversed so that Players on both factions can feel like they are participating in the events.

Slightly different approaches to the same ending, the heroes of both sides combining to create a faction to defeat the Burning Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Do you find it funny that he claims that Deathwing is his father yet when you meet his mother back in Badlands, she isn't not scarred as Sinistra like Deathwing's mate would be?

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Do you find it funny that he claims that Deathwing is his father yet when you meet his mother back in Badlands, she isn't not scarred as Sinistra like Deathwing's mate would be?
    He says it because Deathwing is the penultimate father of ALL Black Dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Shot in the dark but you don't think Wrathion might be Sargeras possessed like Medivh do you?

That'd be..wow.
    I didn't think that honestly. Personally his constant talks of peace and how he's playing both sides like he's their best friend seems very antichristish to me.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by D-angeL View Post
    /sign

And Thralls power is too godlike, I mean come on, he was able to somehow "stop" Jaina who is said to be the most powerful mage alive while she was using the focussing iris, the most dangerous magical artifact (according to Kalec) while at that moment he was just a shaman with no extra aspect and/or dragonsoul powers.

Besides him, I don't know any Mary Sues who could be compared to him.

And I love the story as well, and I'm keen on knowing how the story will play out.
    Actually Thrall doesn't stop Jaina. Jaina even blatantly begins to overpower him. All he does is tell her that she's about to go down a road she can't return from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Deathwing is his father in a more "Patriarch of the family" way than his direct father. Sinestra is the only one to mate with Deathwing and survive.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    Here is the thing though. It is a double edge sword no matter how you look at it. If you were to cull out the weak and leave the few strong...will that few be an army strong enough to handle the second coming of the legion?
    Depends how strong they are. We have many powerful people taken out by only a handful Alliance or Horde. You can have thousands of soldiers, but if the few hundred on the other side are more skilled, you can still lose.

As for plan #2...well the only way i see it happening is that the Sha gets so out of control that working together is the only way to stop it...however given what blizz so far have revealed it does not look like there will be collaboration to the likely hood of icecrown.
    Right now with Garrosh in charge, yes, but he won't be in charge much longer.

Also i think his self preservation > being the pure black dragon aka a pure EarthWarder. If Azeroth was truly his #1 priority he would not instigate conflict between factions but rather try to show error of ways in the manner how the Shadow Pan/Argus Celestials would. I mean it COULD be a 1st-get-burned-before-learning type thing but that is pretty reckless with how quickly Sha have taken over already one of the oldest and highly intelligent races (Mantid)
    Yes, because so far that has worked great for the dozens of factions that have attempted in vain to bring the two sides together. Wrathion understand that pride and hate can't just be overtaken with a speech from a guy in a turban. He needs the sides to find out themselves the futility of the whole thing, and all he can do is nudge them that direction when the time is right. Until then, making sure the survivors are the strongest they can be is the most important thing he can physically manipulate.

Not a fan of his rhetoric "Does your Alliance have what it takes to rule over Azeroth". It does against the perennially defensive Alliance which wants its borders maintained and respected.

Guys.

Hes wearing a turbin and his model looks like the typical "Grand Vizah" that always....ALWAYS betrays the Sultan.

Hes setting us up for a fall. But ill take his shiny orange gems in the meantime.

Am I the only one that hopes Garrosh kills Thrall?

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    Am I the only one that hopes Garrosh kills Thrall?
    Yes.

Unless you mean Thrall kills Garrosh and then binds his corpse to a campfire, then I am totally on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    Guys.

Hes wearing a turbin and his model looks like the typical "Grand Vizah" that always....ALWAYS betrays the Sultan.

Hes setting us up for a fall. But ill take his shiny orange gems in the meantime.
    Yep, i feel the same way. Nobody is ever this manipulative without having their own motives.

WoW MOP: Garrosh & Black Prince Quest

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Wrathion is trying to unite the Horde and Allaiance. He knows that with Garrosh being alive, that is beaing out of the question. He can also use Audwins help to get the Allaiance to follow, apparently Audwin is the key to success anyway. I bet he will enlist Audwins help in 5.2... Hence why the Achievement for it is called "The 2 princes" or something like that.

Huh..

That Wrathion cutscene is interesting..he makes a lot of good points.