Deleted

When I am finally revered with the Golden Lotus..

Will I have enough VP to purchase all he neat stuff or do I need to grind VP somewhere else as well?

Somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, how would we know if you have enough VPs?
    Second, there is a cap of 3000 VP, which means you can max buy 2 items, before you haveto grind new VP.
    Third, each faction require you to have rep to use their VP gear, and how would you get that without grindig?

I'm at 1700 VP and 9000/12000 rep so i'm going for the shoulders right away.
    I assume it's individual, because it depends on what items you have bought with VP and how long you have been saving

You'll never stop grinding VP. Also once you are revered with GL you can start doing Shao-pan and August Celestial dailys as well. Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    And in 5.1 you can upgrade any blue or epic item with JP/VP.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muirey View Post
    You'll never stop grinding VP. Also once you are revered with GL you can start doing Shao-pan and August Celestial dailys as well. Enjoy!
    Did you really create an account just to post some random snarky passive-aggressive comment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Did you really create an account just to post some random snarky passive-aggressive comment?
    In all reality, he's probably just posting in any old random post, in order to get enough posts made to create a thread, for whatever reason. Or, maybe not...

OT: I though once we get to rev'd with Golden Lotus, we then unlock dailies for ShadoPan?

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    If that is the way you want interpreted the comment go for it. That is not how it was intended however. Until they increase the VP gain from random heroics dailys, if you have the time, are the easiest way to grind out VP. Even once they do increase it, you'll just be grinding it out in another way. There may be a short break between major content where VP is "worthless" but you'll probably be grinding it on an alt during those times and then a new VP lvl of items comes out!

Now with the system they are putting in where you can upgrade your gear with VP you probably will never stop if you are someone who doesn't farm heroics each reset.

Again, not intended to be snarky with the first comment. I genuinely meant the Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    In all reality, he's probably just posting in any old random post, in order to get enough posts made to create a thread, for whatever reason. Or, maybe not...

OT: I though once we get to rev'd with Golden Lotus, we then unlock dailies for ShadoPan?
    Did you read the comment you were commenting on?

For the OP

1: You can only earn 1000 VP a week.
    2: You can only hold a max of 3000 VP at any one time.
    3: Total cost of ALL VP gear is roughly around the 15,000 mark. So, 15 weeks of capping.
    4: You need to get Revered with Klaxxi, Golden Lotus, Shado-Pan, and August Celestials, to have access to all of it as well.
    5: Come 5.1, there will be both a new faction (Dominance Offensive/Operation: Shieldwall) to grind up too, that has some gear.
    6: Also in 5.1, will be a new service with the Ethereals, to upgrade the item level of existing rare/epic gear through the expenditure of Justice/Valor Points.

In short to your question: Nowhere close.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Deleted
    you can never have to much VP, so just keep farming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    you can never have to much VP, so just keep farming
    ^ Pretty much this.

As someone pointed out you will likely need 10+ weeks of capping VP to get all possible upgrades (even if you are rather lucky on raid drops).
    VP could then be used for offspec gear and lastly traded for conquest points.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will take forever and a day, but I would have to agree that we will use VP for a long time this patch