Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    TIP of the day - do not trust askmrrobot EVER. It is a good place to find which gear you can get and where and maybe how much stats you have with certain gear/gems, but do not reforge it according to that site. Use wowreforge if you have to or change your stat weights accordingly (in mr-robot)to which stat you aim for.

Do you really need that amount of stamina?

You are over hit cap. You need 7.5% that is 2550 hit rating. Anything over that is complete waste. Unlike expertise, hit hard cap is 7.5%, while it is 15% for expertise. (yes, im bit over hitcap myself, can't really get the statweights right on wowreforge, thus using my blonde-brain for the math)

Here is my logs from Dogs (first wipe was cause people were tad bit trigger happy and taunt failed due to MT having more aggro) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4...ses&boss=60047.
    To be more precise
    - healing done http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4...#tab-healspell
    - damage taken http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4...7#tab-dmgspell

Healing myself with FR is not an issue and as long as you let your healers know that you do not need to be topped up most of the time as you can heal yourself, you'll be fine and do less overhealing and save their mana.

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Keket/advanced (I will probably change my exp/dodge to exp/crit or exp/mastery ones)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2012-11-09 at 07:01 AM.

do not trust askmrrobot EVER
    This has more to do with tank stats being completely fluid in MoP than AMR being "wrong" per se. It's technically right for something like Gara'Jal for example.

In any case, gear for consistent Rage generation in normals. Hit/Exp to Cap, then Crit, then Haste. The only thing you might need Mastery for is Sha of Fear. Maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    This has more to do with tank stats being completely fluid in MoP than AMR being "wrong" per se. It's technically right for something like Gara'Jal for example.
    Gara'jal is a special snowflake anyway. And well as for AMR, if play around with the stat weights you can get the results you desire, but so far for me, for other classes, including my cat spec, it has not proven that good results. But that is just my personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Grevus View Post
    updated with new armory tell me what you think am I pointed in the right direction?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gcheese/simple

1) Why are you still using Glyph of BarkSkin? It is a PvP glyph and does absolutely nothing for a Guardian in PvE .

2) As someone else mentioned, you are WAY over hit cap, reforge that into exp, crit, or haste. Try to never to exceed 7.5% for hit. Over 7.5% exp is fine so long as you never exceed 15%.

3) Also you chose the talent Faeire Swarm which IMO is a waste. Mangle & Maul already apply this debuff passively. I prefer Typhoon as it acts as a 2nd interrupt when it knocks mobs back.
    Last edited by Kioga; 2012-11-09 at 01:15 PM.

Greetings,
    Wondering if you guys can give me some direction. Currently my guild is struggling with stone puppies in MV. Our healers are going oom very quickly and my healer says I'm getting hit like a truck. Currently I'm stacking dodge and keeping 100% uptime on SD and barkskin.
    Ther's your problem

On the dogs (and the next boss after it) you need to stack hit (to cap), exp (7%-ish is fine) and crit out of the wazoo. Then you use Frenzied regen (unglyphed) on cooldown.

Doing that, I do about 20k HPS in my gear (~43% of incoming healing to me on the dogs last nite was FR+Leader of the pack), and my healers are not complainin. The reason is the dogs put up 40k dps damage which you cannot dodge (bleed dmg), add in other stuff on floor and flying in the air, and the dodge-able melee swing boss damage is very low.

Bottom line: SD and dodge sucks for that fight

Also, do you get big explosions that cut your raid's life to ~15% ? If so you are doing something wrong since you ain't supposed to have high raid wide damage spikes.
    Last edited by hexaq; 2012-11-09 at 01:48 PM.

once again thank you for all the advice/criticism.. the barkskin glyph.. about that.. lol I bought it, learned it and then got distracted from family or something and forgot to place it .. that is fixed now.

as far as fight mechanics goes, the tanks have the swap down, most of the raid damage is in the form of certain re-re's not staying out of crap on the ground and our healers going oom trying to keep their dumba..'s up. As of last night I believe that is fixed as got a few good solid attempts in (our best is 12%).

moving on the sta.. yea I was thinking about that this morning and I plan on switching those out to crit gems, and I'm going to work on getting my hit down I just have to figure out how to use the wowreforge site, I've learned not to trust mrrobot.

sadly I didn't do a log last night completely forgot about it, however we are going back in on Monday night so I will run some logs then and post them up

once again thank you big time for the help guys

edit..
    OH.. talked to my healer (who just so happens to be my wife, resto druid) she told me that last nights attempts with me using FR I was a lot easier to heal and she didn't go oom healing me and thanks you guys for pointing me in the right direction
    God is great, Beer is good, and people are crazy

10+ Year Old Account
    updated with new armory tell me what you think am I pointed in the right direction?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gcheese/simple
    /head scratch

Lose the PvP helm, and how is your gear better then mine but your stats worse (well other then expertise which I'm struggling with a bit)?

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 05:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hexaq View Post
    Ther's your problem
    He says he's stacking dodge, but the armory shows him at 11% in 471 average item level.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    /head scratch

Lose the PvP helm, and how is your gear better then mine but your stats worse (well other then expertise which I'm struggling with a bit)?
    The PvP helm is fine until he can find a 463 or higher upgrade. But he should work to replace this ASAP.
    Are you comparing your stats in bear form to him in caster form as it is listed on the armory?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    He says he's stacking dodge, but the armory shows him at 11% in 471 average item level.
    He was stacking dodge but if you look at his current gem/enchants, you can see he has switched this up based off information provided in this thread.
    Last edited by Kioga; 2012-11-09 at 06:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kioga View Post
    The PvP helm is fine until he can find a 463 or higher upgrade. But he should work to replace this ASAP.
    Are you comparing your stats in bear form to him in caster form as it is listed on the armory?
    Comparing armory v armory. /shrug not that it really matters, just wondering why the discrepancy.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-