Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Fuck those people really. Just ignore them, and move on.

vs AI is for trying out builds, having fun, and bads that at the end of their games screenshot the scoreboard, and black out the part where it says it was VS AI.
    NOooooooo..... people actually do that? :O Thats the sadest thing I have heard today.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think my ranked games have weirder team comps than my normal games sometimes. Just played one as Fiddle support where our only tanky person was Irelia. We just out-damaged them and fiddle fear was enough to stop any initiation.

I look at it as, bots are where you try the really, really weird things before bringing them to a normal (Jungle Ezreal), normals are for trying new things in a decent environment, and draft and ranked are play to win.

I also don't really run into the meta freaks you guys do. Everyone just kinda falls into each role with few issues, with bot ending up with a few weird pairs every 5 games or so. No one complains though and I usually win those games because the people know how to play their champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    NOooooooo..... people actually do that? :O Thats the sadest thing I have heard today.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    So I hate to be "that guy" for asking this, but is anyone else sick of people being too serious in blind pick games?

I mean, of course, you should try to win, obviously. But these days, it almost feels like a chore to do blind pick games, because people are too focused on following "the meta".

Heck, I feel I even have to fall into it myself simply to compete with the other team.

I mean, obviously everyone wants to win, but sometimes those wins just feel empty.

(Also kind of why I'm a lot more into Dota 2 these days, since there, you're not forced into a meta and there's no "that guy has to go that lane".)
    I prefer for people to at least try in blind picks. I'm playing it because I want to win, not because I want someone to dick around with jungle heimerdinger. Personally if you are going to do lolzy things that aren't really going to work I say do it with friends. I don't mind unconventional lanes or anything, but if you are going to do something completely bonkers, like jungle heimer, do it with people you know, so if/when it goes horribly wrong you didn't ruin someone else's game. Though about that jungle hiemer, I was doing 3's with my friend and somehow we got jungle hiemer on our team. After the game I of course stalked his profile and it turns out he was on the rank 6 3v3 team on the NA ladder. Sometimes things make no sense. I guess for people that are that high normals are just a way to mess around, idk.

But to answer your question better, I'm not really. It's annoying to see people be omg talon mid lane you're not ap scrub and stuff, but I like to win. I understand if they are being serious mode in ranked pick, since it's ranked and all. So I guess people should try to do well in blinds, but they don't need to be super serious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
    Considering some people post screens from their smurf games to brag in the best games screenshots thread AI games disguised to look like normal ones wouldn't be surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Considering some people post screens from their smurf games to brag in the best games screenshots thread AI games disguised to look like normal ones wouldn't be surprising.
    My thoughts exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    So I hate to be "that guy" for asking this, but is anyone else sick of people being too serious in blind pick games?

I mean, of course, you should try to win, obviously. But these days, it almost feels like a chore to do blind pick games, because people are too focused on following "the meta".

Heck, I feel I even have to fall into it myself simply to compete with the other team.

I mean, obviously everyone wants to win, but sometimes those wins just feel empty.

(Also kind of why I'm a lot more into Dota 2 these days, since there, you're not forced into a meta and there's no "that guy has to go that lane".)
    I hate when people take those extremely seriously. I use blind pick for practice and practice only. Whenever I see people take it seriously I just facepalm.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 09:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I prefer for people to at least try in blind picks. I'm playing it because I want to win, not because I want someone to dick around with jungle heimerdinger. Personally if you are going to do lolzy things that aren't really going to work I say do it with friends. I don't mind unconventional lanes or anything, but if you are going to do something completely bonkers, like jungle heimer, do it with people you know, so if/when it goes horribly wrong you didn't ruin someone else's game. Though about that jungle hiemer, I was doing 3's with my friend and somehow we got jungle hiemer on our team. After the game I of course stalked his profile and it turns out he was on the rank 6 3v3 team on the NA ladder. Sometimes things make no sense. I guess for people that are that high normals are just a way to mess around, idk.

But to answer your question better, I'm not really. It's annoying to see people be omg talon mid lane you're not ap scrub and stuff, but I like to win. I understand if they are being serious mode in ranked pick, since it's ranked and all. So I guess people should try to do well in blinds, but they don't need to be super serious.
    Yeah I kind of look at normals like that because honestly I rarely play them and if I do it's because I'm practicing a champion or my friends don't want to play ranked and I just tag along.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I prefer for people to at least try in blind picks. I'm playing it because I want to win, not because I want someone to dick around with jungle heimerdinger.
    I don't think you understand just how much jungle Heimer owns.
    I doubted too, until one man opened my eyes. I still aspire to be as good as him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I doubted too, until one man opened my eyes. I still aspire to be as good as him.
    Do you have it on LoL Recorder?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Do you have it on LoL Recorder?
    I might if I'm lucky, it was really long ago. I'll check once I get home.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might if I'm lucky, it was really long ago. I'll check once I get home.
    Would be really interesting to see this guy in action. I could see Jungle Heimer working really well clear wise but his ganks would be hard to pull off wouldn't they?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Would be really interesting to see this guy in action. I could see Jungle Heimer working really well clear wise but his ganks would be hard to pull off wouldn't they?
    Bait people into thinking "Haha it's just Heimer." (Actual baits, not 'put 2 turrets down and sit in a bush')
    Kite them around for 5 minutes while taking no damage.
    Heimer confirmed best post-5 counterjungler.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, was it AD heimer? Because that didn't work out so well, and it was in 3's, so he got pretty much two shotted by jax and wukong.

Deleted
    well, was it AD heimer? Because that didn't work out so well, and it was in 3's, so he got pretty much two shotted by jax and wukong.
    AD Heimer could work if he gets babysat to 6, that kiting power...
    Then again, non-bruiser on TT = GG

10+ Year Old Account
    AD Heimer could work if he gets babysat to 6, that kiting power...
    Then again, non-bruiser on TT = GG
    It would work a lot better in 5's I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would work a lot better in 5's I think.
    Why would one go AD heimer, his turrets scale off of AP.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Why would one go AD heimer, his turrets scale off of AP.
    There are several actual AD carries which have no massively meaningful mid-late AD-scaling abilities. And by several I mean Cait and Varus.

Deleted

The Top Fails today are really epic fails.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are several actual AD carries which have no massively meaningful mid-late AD-scaling abilities. And by several I mean Cait and Varus.
    Point taken.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    -snip-

The Top Fails today are really epic fails.
    I watched that and yes they are.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    So I guess I'll dodge every game with a Lee in it.