Thread: Post Your UI

Newcomer incoming.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-08 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Fixed image

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    KICKAS UI!!!

I absolutely love this UI. And since I havn't posted 10 times I couldn't PM you.

Do you mind uploading it for the public to use? I don't mind if it very messy folders/profiles etc. I'll be able to work that out!

Thanks alot!

/Tantalos

Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post
    Lookin' good, Kepi! Any chance on an upload sometime in the near future? (Also, you got an arena setup currently?)
    thank you, ill most likely not be uploading this one .. uploading in general requires you to give support and such and keep it up to date and it all takes time which i currently do not have much of. to answer your arena question .. no i do not i actually dont even PVP in rbg's or arenas never liked that part of the game personally.
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi View Post
    thank you, ill most likely not be uploading this one .. uploading in general requires you to give support and such and keep it up to date and it all takes time which i currently do not have much of. to answer your arena question .. no i do not i actually dont even PVP in rbg's or arenas never liked that part of the game personally.
    Bummer...well at least I now have some fresh ideas in mind that I can get to work on. (I have been lazy as of late with UIs, thus I have just been using ElvUI.)

I will burn your soul.

LED UI's tend to look amazing when you're not in a group, alone with just the unit frame up but messy when you're in a raid, so I'll post a vid in a raid =D

Pitbull/Grid2/Azcastbar/Bartender4 basically. Am going to do the gradient background seen on the target frame (orange to red gradient) with the player/focus/targets target frames too, when I can be bothered messing with Kgpanels again =D Combat log also needs a kgpanel just like skada has behind it, the chat window has it but I think i need to make a second that anchors to the combat tab So still some small tweaks to go.

Minimap and tooltips are hidden/shown with two macros (minimap is sexymap in the top right, tooltips are tiptac)

Used to use LUI but when in a BG or 25man raid Grid would always annoy me being on the right side, and no space in the middle for a 25 man raid, well now under my unit frame a 25man size grid fits without needing to resize or do a different profile, obviously if you have a smaller grid then it would fit in there even easier, mines quite large cos i raid 10 man and like it. =D so all good.
    Last edited by Thorim; 2012-11-08 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    LED UI's tend to look amazing when you're not in a group, alone with just the unit frame up but messy when you're in a raid, so I'll post a vid in a raid =D

-- video --

Pitbull/Grid2/Azcastbar/Bartender4 basically. Am going to do the gradient background seen on the target frame (orange to red gradient) with the player/focus/targets target frames too, when I can be bothered messing with Kgpanels again =D Combat log also needs a kgpanel just like skada has behind it, the chat window has it but I think i need to make a second that anchors to the combat tab So still some small tweaks to go.

Minimap and tooltips are hidden/shown with two macros (minimap is sexymap in the top right, tooltips are tiptac)

Used to use LUI but when in a BG or 25man raid Grid would always annoy me being on the right side, and no space in the middle for a 25 man raid, well now under my unit frame a 25man size grid fits without needing to resize or do a different profile, obviously if you have a smaller grid then it would fit in there even easier, mines quite large cos i raid 10 man and like it. =D so all good.
    I really like it. You should use Clean Icons Thin for getting a more fitting button texture for your cooldown (with WA).
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Reclusion View Post
    I really like the sleekness of this UI, very good job .

Just a quick question or 2; what is the font you're using? and the button facade skin? oh and the unit frames!
    The font used is Expressway Regular.

The Masque skin is called Shadow.

The unitframe addon I currently and will forever use is Stuf (Stellar Unit Frames). Easily the best and most configurable UF addon available. Of course, my unitframes were made using them plus adding kgpanels parented and anchored to the frames, but that is something I have almost always done with my UI's.

I have more UI screens incomming today. Have alot of UI's I have been working on.
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I really like it. You should use Clean Icons Thin for getting a more fitting button texture for your cooldown (with WA).
    Ah thanks for the tip! i couldnt find a decent looking Masque skin that would effect the WA.
    Last edited by Thorim; 2012-11-08 at 09:10 PM.

Okay so here's a few of the other UI ideas I've been working on. Note that most are unfinished and are extremely likely to change. After clicking on thumbnails, i recommend right-clicking the image and selecting "View link in new tab" as the images are not fully sized to 1920 x 1080 so lots of things will not be pixel-perfect. Enjoy!

My MonoUI edit:

My "Techno" font UI:

My UI using a TextyUI baseline:

My ElvUI edit with some simple changes:

The ElvUI edit has since been made obsolete as Elv actually included options to make the UI pixel-perfect. I am not a fan of ElvUI that much, but he does come up with some interesting LUA that is fun to mess around with from time to time.
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Ah thanks for the tip! i couldnt find a decent looking Masque skin that would effect the WA.
    It isn't a Masque skin, it just replaces all icons with 1px ones.
    oh, honey.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been messing around with some little things. Only works for solo play as a DPS at the moment though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    It isn't a Masque skin, it just replaces all icons with 1px ones.
    I know XD I meant i couldn't find a skin for Masque which would look good, so this will make them look nice anyway, does look good idd.

I absolutely LOVE this ui. Have been wanting to do unit frames like that forever but I just dont know how to do it, and never got them to look that good. Do you have this uploaded somewhere, or would you consider uploading it? Im especially interested in the unit frame setup. The rest I could probably figure out myself.

Love the unit frames. Could it be possible for you to upload these somewhere?

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Playing with this UI. Definitely still not done. Looking to find a new buff addon if anyone knows any good ones.

And as always, criticism is welcome.

Deleted
    LED UI's tend to look amazing when you're not in a group, alone with just the unit frame up but messy when you're in a raid
    Did I miss something or is it not about me? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Not everything is about you, yo! ... but this time, it is.

--

So, group shot with recent changes, added HaloPro 'cause I am an Halo noob.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoW...912_135650.jpg
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    =O you!

yes XD I didn't specifically mean you though, I meant LED (the 'idea') inspired UIs. They look great when you're stood alone with no frames up but then when you get into a raid "stuff" starts to appear on screen and they look less organised, so i didn't want to give a false impression of what my UI looked like =)

This is with the 'clean icons' pack (Weakauras look a lot cleaner indeed) and it also shows with Bigwigs up, the other boss doesn't have timer bars for some reason. Still not sold on the red/blue but I'll leave them for now. Also shows what the combat log window should look like when i've fixed its Kgpanel, still need to fix the boss frames too when I find a way.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Thorim; 2012-11-09 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    What stuff appears in a raid?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15576616/WoW...611_214805.jpg

It's just a 5 men party, a 10 man raid would have 5 frames more, a 25 raid 20 frames more. But there isn't any extra "stuff" besides that. Led inspired ideas fucking up the core of what minimalism is really isn't my problem.

Just call em Carebear inspired UI's and we're good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Been messing around with some little things. Only works for solo play as a DPS at the moment though.

You play with all spells hidden?