LFR loot possible

If there was a post specifically what I'm asking, apologies I must have missed it. But I was wondering if its possible for a DWer to get the one handed Str weapon off Elegon in LFR. I saw a tank with it, being that the stats on it can be useful for tank as well. Just curious to see if any other Str DWers have had it drop for them.

Yes, it is. Easy way to check.

1. Open the Dungeon Guide
    2: Goto the boss with said item
    3: Goto the loot tab
    4: Change the Gear Filter to your spec in question
    5: All available items that LFR can present will be listed.
    6: The chance of winning an item in LFR is roughly 15%, that is for both the initial roll and any bonus roll from an Elder Charm of Good Fortune. There is nothing to stop it from giving you the same item, either. Have had guildies get one item from a boss, use a charm and get the exact same item again, when he had 3 items to drop for their spec.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Yes, it is. Easy way to check.

1. Open the Dungeon Guide
    2: Goto the boss with said item
    3: Goto the loot tab
    4: Change the Gear Filter to your spec in question
    5: All available items that LFR can present will be listed.
    6: The chance of winning an item in LFR is roughly 15%, that is for both the initial roll and any bonus roll from an Elder Charm of Good Fortune. There is nothing to stop it from giving you the same item, either. Have had guildies get one item from a boss, use a charm and get the exact same item again, when he had 3 items to drop for their spec.
    Idd this is true.

Annoyingly blizzard's idea of what pally tank gear seems to wildly differ to that of the community! No chance to get any haste gear in lfr as tank

As have I, first week Raid Finder was opened, I got the Str DPS feet off the Lion Guardians and I extra rolled and got the same feet.....annoying, but probably and math error and unavoidable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Idd this is true.

Annoyingly blizzard's idea of what pally tank gear seems to wildly differ to that of the community! No chance to get any haste gear in lfr as tank
    I'm not complaining, faster queue as retri

To bad I dont do any decent dps as retri.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Idd this is true.

So queue as a dps?

In NORMAL, you can also change spec before using your charm to get an item for that spec. I assume this also works in LFR.