Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    How did MoP changes(pvp wise) get past alpha?

Something for everyone. Nothing for someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fantastic! I love the atmosphere, and how much you can do. Dailies are a burden.

There are finally tons of things for me to do each day just as I entered a point in my life where I don't have enough time to do a bunch of things each day.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    Something for everyone. Nothing for someone.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    World of grindaria? God be glad none of you played during vanilla....... had to grind every day for hours to prepare for raid, oh and that didn't get you the gold you needed to repair either.

As for my 1 sentence 'A return to the right road', great expansion so far, heading back the right way for raiding, time involvement, content to do.
    If you though Vanilla was a grind i guess you never played everquest.

It isn't the fact there is a grind that is annoying what is annoying is players feel forced to do some of those grinds aka daily's but thats a different topic for a different day.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Without cooldowns you're nothing.

Attention to Detail
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst PVP in 7 years.

Deleted
    There are stuff i like, and stuff i dont like. This is WoW, and ive enjoyed the game since Vanilla, and i still do. Great expansion aswell, like they all have been

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reset Arena Ratings after 5.1 and I will be happier since when can a bugged class be "fine" for 3 weeks with arenas open

15+ Year Old Account
    there is nothing new(i don't count new races/classes)...

the only true new thing is pet battles and even then it's underwhelming. where is the new professions or class evolution(paladin to templar or whatever)

With account-wide mounts, pets, and achievements, I expected 4.3s alt friendliness on steroids; what I got was a massive pile of grindfest.

Further explanation:
    LFR has been a nightmare for me. A lot of mechanics people just don't seem to be getting and causing wipes again and again is getting old.

VP cap taking a lot of time to reach is frustrating. Beyond that, having to rep up four factions @ about 1250 rep a day (except for Lotus, which is significantly more) on my alts to use the damn currency is even worse.

Deleted
    Pleasantly surprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Just what WoW needed"
    "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne

Deleted
    very boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    Terrible, because it's just a filler expansion with no real story.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you complain about dailies, you can't manage your time well.

But anyway, my sentence would be;

Half the lore is awesome, half of it is shit.

Garrosh is such a fucking pancake, seriously. Goddam blizzard caving to people hating on him, they could have just continued with the redemption story they set up for him as opposed to Sha-ing him up.

On the flip side, the Mantid, the Sha, and everything surrounding this Y'rshaaj lad is extremely interesting. So is most of the pandaren lore, but my problem with the panda lore is that its all about the past, no current pandaren is DOING ANYTHING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

A meal at panda express.

This expansion is so fun, its delicious. Just like Panda express! Cataclysm was pretty boring. To me, this expac is like a mix of TBC and Wrath, which were my 2 favorite eras of WoW. To be honest, I like the dailies. Makes the game feel more active, and you feel like you're playing a game. I'd rather do dailies than to sit in the city all day. A lot more as well. I also love the atmosphere and the music.