Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    hmm sick! i wonder how too someone arrange an interview :@

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Just imagine that somewhere in the world right now, an extremely fat, unattractive lonely man's life has been a tiny bit better with all those achievements. Satisfied and having spent an absolute fortune on this conquest, he dips his chocolate into a half-empty pot of peanut butter and gorges himself; his bare, flabby and grotesque body illuminated by the glow of his computer screen and somewhere amidst the heavy, fleshy folds upon his head that hide his face, a small and drool-glazed smile forms.

His life is complete, and those of us attached to the realm of reality know this; it is only a game.
    You sound like a jealous guy, are you the person you just described, except without all those achievements?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow...that's just crazy. Apparently doing heroic raiding and high end pvp as well. o.O

Deleted
    Sometimes a cigar is a cigar, this guy is clearly a cigar.

Just imagine that somewhere in the world right now, an extremely fat, unattractive lonely man's life has been a tiny bit better with all those achievements. Satisfied and having spent an absolute fortune on this conquest, he dips his chocolate into a half-empty pot of peanut butter and gorges himself; his bare, flabby and grotesque body illuminated by the glow of his computer screen and somewhere amidst the heavy, fleshy folds upon his head that hide his face, a small and drool-glazed smile forms.

His life is complete, and those of us attached to the realm of reality know this; it is only a game.
    too bad its all in your head.

Maybe he is a multi miljonair who has a young hot wife. These achievements he got in WoW must make you even more jeaulous.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    Feel better about yourself now?
    What does this even mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Maybe he is a multi miljonair who has a young hot wife. These achievements he got in WoW must make you even more jeaulous.
    Frankly I couldn't care less nor have I really ever cared about the achievements in the game nor did I for the years before they were implemented. Still, as someone who plays WoW for roleplay and aesthetics more than anything else, i'm happy to say you are free to think what you like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falsified View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...achievement#81

Seriously how on earth can you have every single first on one realm..?First class, first profession... And everything on the first day. wtf?
    One thing for sure, that guy literally works for Blizzard.

We hear of those getting to level the first. We read about Paragon getting world firsts.

But this guy went straight for all of the other achieves that's more time consuming.

Multibox or not, that is what folks warn about not being healthy in gaming.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Feel better about yourself now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    What does this even mean?
    It was supposed to be with the quoted comment below, but i cleared the wrong part of the rest of the message....i have deleted my post....but you seem to have jumped on it like white on rice for some unknown reason. It's a fairly simple question by itself anyway, i'm not sure why you would be confused by it alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Sorry but that aint me..

Anyway, seeing how he's russian, and all I know about russians is how much they exploit and hack, it wouldn't surprise me none of this is legit.

Also, how did he do the Dark Portal event in the beginning of 2010? If he reactivated his account from before achievements were present in game it would make sense, but he was active and playing before then. As a side note, I hate this guy for having Scarab Lord and Atiesh.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    It was supposed to be with the quoted comment below, but i cleared the wrong part of the rest of the message....i have deleted my post....but you seem to have jumped on it like white on rice for some unknown reason. It's a fairly simple question by itself anyway, i'm not sure why you would be confused by it alone.
    OH no. I was literally just like "dafuq's dis" in a very confused, joking manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a leveling trick that could be used to level the characters faster, but blizz was able to find and demote people to their appropriate level. I would still have to say there was some boxing going on for sure!

I can only think of two ways of accomplishing this. The first way would be to multibox and blow alot of gold on the AH getting all the mats you need for each profession. The other way would be if multiple people were playing on the same battle.net account. Either way I can only imagine him farming...

There's obviously about 10 people with accoutns all sharing the same Battle.net account. There's no possible way they could have done this otherwise.

While it's impressive that they all must have been very dedicated, it's also a bit risky as, if Blizzard catch on which they may, ALL of them will likely get banned for breaking terms.

Sharing Battle.net accounts IS against the conditions (unless it's ONE parent and ONE child I believe) and if Blizzard sees then they will punish them.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Alot money for professions + merged accounts + low population realm

Wasn't there a fast-spawning creature that gave like 500k experience per kill? That would be my guess, that he used that. If not, probably either multiboxing, or as rogueMatthias said, probably 10 people playing off the same battle.net account.

how did he get 600 cooking on the 24th....

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Sorry but that aint me..

Anyway, seeing how he's russian, and all I know about russians is how much they exploit and hack, it wouldn't surprise me none of this is legit.
    Dats rayciss

- Infracted. In the future please don't post meme pics.
    [IMAGE REMOVED]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-11-10 at 09:05 PM.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]