Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Rhozul you forgot they can only rez Humans. So having the Val'kyr there would be pointless.
    Are you sure? Slyvannas isn't human

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Are you sure? Slyvannas isn't human
    And Sylvanas wasn't (originally) raised by a Val'kyr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhozul View Post
    Actually, as you yourself point out, the forsaken can hardly be considered weak as long as they've got a war and a val'kyr on their side. The beautiful thing about the living is that as long as there are people living, there will always be bodies to raise into more undead. Its actually a very interesting concept that's explored in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, with the undead nation of Nex. Undead basically rule the nation and are the upper class citizens where the lower, living class slaves and suffers until they die and are reanimated into working class undead.
    The forsaken can't raise anyone from the dead except humans. They have no significant means of raising any other race, that's the whole reason the Alliance stops sending in human troops and starts sending dwarves and elves. This idea that the Forsaken can just boost their own numbers with the bodies of their enemies is false. They can only raise humans and even then they have no control at all over what those humans do once raised.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

When the raid gets Garrosh to like 10%, he'll get some kind of super berserk buff (invincible, triple damage, etc) and be prepared to rip everyone apart. Maybe it could be a few seconds of "oh shit" mode for the main tank. Then Sylvanas will come out of stealth and shoot him with a poison arrow, which will debuff the berserk and weaken him enough for the raid to finish him off.

Rhozul you forgot they can only rez Humans. So having the Val'kyr there would be pointless.
    I don't think it's that they can only rez humans, they just can't specifically rez Worgen, hence why the humans in Silverpine drank Worgen blood (or something) to become immune to it. I've no doubt that they can rez elves, at least, since there are high elves/blood elves in the Forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    I don't think it's that they can only rez humans, they just can't specifically rez Worgen, hence why the humans in Silverpine drank Worgen blood (or something) to become immune to it. I've no doubt that they can rez elves, at least, since there are high elves/blood elves in the Forsaken.
    Nope, it was said it only works on humans. Even the lich kings plague only raised humans. All other forsaken and undead races were raised by necromancers or directly by the LK.
    Last edited by leaks; 2012-11-10 at 09:20 PM.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post

No, they cannot. Those High Elves got raised when the Lich King was in power and controlling the Scourge. That and the Val'kyr can only rez humans and they didn't rez those High Elves so...nope.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    technically a death knight is undead and raised by the lich king and now supposedly the ebon blade, so there is a way to raise all races (including the undead) and if anyone can do it's the people sylvanas now has working for her since displacing the lich king will have a way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    technically a death knight is undead and raised by the lich king and now supposedly the ebon blade, so there is a way to raise all races (including the undead) and if anyone can do it's the people sylvanas now has working for her since displacing the lich king will have a way.

Death Knights have only been able to rez Ghouls and not actual Humans and such.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Death Knights have only been able to rez Ghouls and not actual Humans and such.
    the point is a death knight is dead, even the wogen and undead can be brought back as a death knight so there are ways around the rules including the revival immunity wogens have to the undead curse. so assuming death knights can be made pretty sure somewhere said the ebon blade were still able to make them, then any race can be turned.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    This idea that the Forsaken can just boost their own numbers with the bodies of their enemies is false. They can only raise humans and even then they have no control at all over what those humans do once raised.
    cant they still use the bodies of dwarves/elves for constructs, such as Abominations
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    the point is a death knight is dead, even the wogen and undead can be brought back as a death knight so there are ways around the rules including the revival immunity wogens have to the undead curse. so assuming death knights can be made pretty sure somewhere said the ebon blade were still able to make them, then any race can be turned.
    Yeah, you can be a demi-god like necromancer like the Lich King. That'll let you raise anyone once they're dead. The forsaken do not have that power and even if they did it would only serve to create mindless drones which goes against their entire way of life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    cant they still use the bodies of dwarves/elves for constructs, such as Abominations

It hasn't been shown but wouldn't be surprised.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Yeah they had a guy that tried to do things like that as well as create other mindless monstrosities. He was put to death for breaking the Forsaken code of free will.

The guy who shows up to hand out the punishment even says that if you and him don't stop it it will be "a tragedy the likes of which has not been seen since the Scourge invaded." Followed by: "we must ensure that such a thing can never happen again"
    Last edited by leaks; 2012-11-10 at 09:43 PM.

A blue post mentioned Sylvanas is the one who convinces the Horde to Rebel I think.

It was a while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Hopefully she will
    1. Flipp horde off and start a new faction made of dead Ally/horde characters (Yay for new models of each dead race)
    2. Become leader of the horde and crush alliance once and for all.

3. Thrall and Sylvanas will hug it out and become tea and cake besties...

I'm hoping for 1, but i settle for 2 but it will most likely be 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Become leader of the horde and crush alliance once and for all.

Not happening.

Warrior-Magi

A role in a portion of the raid or in one of the accompanying 5mans.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not happening.
    yeah.....I would have an even bigger beef if an undead ruled over the Horde than a Tauren/Troll
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Soo why does the majority hate a pretty good char. Not everyone can be voljin,thrall, or baine. I get it looks like she is a evil person but what is it she actually did that was evil, I mean legit evil that was uncalled for in her battles for the upper eastern kingdoms?
    What she used the plague bombs? When you are given a impossible assignment to conquer a whole country wtf would you do if you had a semi super weapon to just BALANCe the fight.(believe it or not without these the forsaken would be fucked)
    Raised the dead during the battle? Lets see the forsaken still do age ..and to be frank there aren't a lot of loyal forsaken so again , war...forced. Assignment plus a fight on two other sides of conflict....again plucking deads who are still in a fighting mood wtf not res them and let them fight for you then what's done give them the choice of joining the forsaken, staying independent from hem, or just to kill themselves , by their own hands btw.
    The wrath gate? This has already been talked about she didn't plan it or see it coming. Like really think about she wanted more then anything to kill Arthas . WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE SABOTAGE HER FIRST AND BEST CHANCE OF DOING SO!?

The only truly fucked up thing she has done personally was forcefully steal and currently " reworking" koltira deathweaver. And just for the record she does put up a face the she is heartless but she isn't....to a point she didn't want the expedition to theramore AT all (which btw lothremar did..and we see what tht started).

So next time you want to blame someone please look at the facts from a unbiased point of view.