Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    Then plz by all means, go find the raid enterance in org.... and then screenshot it. k wut!
    I believe you missed the point completely... They can just add another portal. It doesnt even have to be INSIDE orgrimmar it can be anywhere tbh. Remember ds?? That was in caverns of time

10+ Year Old Account
    Then plz by all means, go find the raid enterance in org.... and then screenshot it. k wut!

You're being ignorant. There was no Raid portal for ICC when it finally came out. There was no raid portal for Dragon Soul when Cata came out. And so on and so forth. So much facepalming that could be had.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    You're being ignorant. There was no Raid portal for ICC when it finally came out. There was no raid portal for Dragon Soul when Cata came out. And so on and so forth. So much facepalming that could be had.
    so U never bothered to actually fly up to where the portal actually is... its a long ass hallway with two large doors... thus closed until ICC formally opened.. the portal itself was inside...

but I'm going to laugh if what I predicting comes true...

10+ Year Old Account
    so U never bothered to actually fly up to where the portal actually is... its a long ass hallway with two large doors... thus closed until ICC formally opened.. the portal itself was inside...

but I'm going to laugh if what I predicting comes true...

And I bet you'll be wrong. I've been there. Just because a raid portal isn't there yet doesn't mean there is no raid.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    This won't be just any troll raid... it shall be a trollmogu raid!

No really, I'm fully expecting a mix of zandalari and mogu in the next raid, with perhaps the Thunder King, Lei Shen (or was it Lei Shin? Seen both ways in-game), as the final boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

For the Zandalari, im pretty sure Wrathion will play a bigger role in it, like he starts the questline to kill Trolls and lead up to the new raid. like Voljin did in 4.1. I'm hoping, we're not to successful, like a raid where we win(obviously) but still lore-wise the trolls didn't lose to much.

I'm thinking the siege starts somewhere's away and we make our way to Org. The alliance are attacking too, they need get passed the Horde navy, make landfall and then siege org. I'm thinking a combined navy, horde and alliance stand by Varion on some new ship, all that blah blah blah.

I also think that we will be Garrosh's enemies the patch before the final one. Some npc will be like "fuck you" and we will be forced to go with that person, just like Darion in the Death Knight starting area(i was like "noooo, i want to stay with you lich king, dont listen to them" xD )

Well those are my opinions

Deleted
    If the Thunder King is the main boss of the Zandalari raid, I will be so disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    And I bet you'll be wrong. I've been there. Just because a raid portal isn't there yet doesn't mean there is no raid.
    Note how he completely ignores DS. The DS gate most certainly didn't exist prior to the patch that brought the 3 5-mans and the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    If the Thunder King is the main boss of the Zandalari raid, I will be so disappointed.
    ....why? He seems like a really powerful, menacing villain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

5.2 is a Zandalari (troll)/mogu raid, with the thunder king as a final boss, with a daily quest hub on the island that we dont access to yet
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but several of the Devs have pointed out that this will expansion will follow a "faster, lighter patch schedule to avoid long periods without new content." It's gonna go farther than 5.3.
    People just haven't realized Blizzard learned with their subscriber loss that people don't want large content patches that are created to last for a long time. They want short content patches meant to be done in a month or two, with only a month or so of waiting for a new one.

Personally, I expect 2 Siege of Orgrimmar portals.

One in the Kalimdor Dalaran (the one that was datamined, presumably in Theramore Crater) for the Alliance, and one in one of the Horde capitals for the Horde.

Here is how it is looking. PTR is ready in about a month time tops. I predict and early december to mid December release. Since 5.2 is already in the works, and is from what I heard on the ptr a month after 5.1 Were looking at an estimate of a late April or mid May release. If my release estimate is correct. We would be seeing Siege sometime late July or August. If following the past two Blizzcon, we would see October blizzcon then. Giving for the first time a completed expansion before the Announcement. With Beta for the next expansion we would barely see any content for a year. Statistically speaking Blizzard would hemorrhage so many subscribers it would not even be funny.

Updated patch flow if every other patch with Scenarios/Lore/Dailies/Battlegrounds. We would see 5.4 in Late November or December.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    ....why? He seems like a really powerful, menacing villain.
    I thought the Thunder King was Mogu. If that's the case then I can see why him being the final boss of a Troll raid would upset people.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I thought the Thunder King was Mogu. If that's the case then I can see why him being the final boss of a Troll raid would upset people.
    Would be a hell of a plot twist if it turned out the TK was a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

I can see it going to a 5.5, not every patch has to include progression of the Wrathion story line and if so they could always include more achievements in a later patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Dont think you are paying too much attention to lore, The Mogu and Zandalari are allies, so the Raid is very likely goin to mix of the 2, The Thunder King (Lei Shen) makes PERFECT sense as the last boss because hes powerfull and has been build up pretty much freaking everywhere aside from Dread Waste and probably Townlong, and hes the one that basicly admited the Zandalari to his Empire, all those centurys ago. The more you know!

Though I agree that people that dont pay any attention to Lore, which like 90% of the raiding community sadly( I raid, but i actually pay attention and like Lore) are goin to be like wtf? But w/e could care less heh.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2012-11-11 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    No way to go to 5.6. I believe in 5.3.
    If thats the case, this expansion is a fail as well, because 4.1 doesn't even have a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    If thats the case, this expansion is a fail as well, because 4.1 doesn't even have a raid.
    So "your" expansion needs a raid every patch to succeed?

Tell me, how far exactly are you in HoF and MV?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

5.3 won't be orgrimmar, it will be minor patch like 5.1. 5.6 wll be Siege of Orgrimmar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    Here is how it is looking. PTR is ready in about a month time tops. I predict and early december to mid December release. Since 5.2 is already in the works, and is from what I heard on the ptr a month after 5.1 Were looking at an estimate of a late April or mid May release. If my release estimate is correct. We would be seeing Siege sometime late July or August. If following the past two Blizzcon, we would see October blizzcon then. Giving for the first time a completed expansion before the Announcement. With Beta for the next expansion we would barely see any content for a year. Statistically speaking Blizzard would hemorrhage so many subscribers it would not even be funny.

Updated patch flow if every other patch with Scenarios/Lore/Dailies/Battlegrounds. We would see 5.4 in Late November or December.
    Not going to happen. You really think that the expansion will only have 2 raid tiers?

From what blizzard have said about faster, smaller content patches we'll definitely be going up to 5.6 with a raid every other patch and then 5.7 to prime us for the next xpac.