Thread: long 15 mins

Deleted

long 15 mins

Eu servers dead for over 30 mins now . is there a hidden agenda to nerf hunters?

i sure hope so

Deleted
    "Each realm should be affected for no more than 15 minutes once their restart begins."

http://imgur.com/hRNHq

Just as 'accurate' and fast as their announcement of maintenance last reset. Happened on twitter... not on the OFFICIAL forums or on the login screen where it's always supposed to be? First 11:00, then extended to 13:00 then extended to 15:00. Blizzard just loves to fuck people over and waste the time they would have otherwise spent if they knew this beforehand. Yet, they keep making promises they obviously can't keep.

Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    "Each realm should be affected for no more than 15 minutes once their restart begins."

Just as 'accurate' and fast as their announcement of maintenance last reset. Happened on twitter... not on the OFFICIAL forums or on the login screen where it's always supposed to be? First 11:00, then extended to 13:00 then extended to 15:00. Blizzard just loves to fuck people over and waste the time they would have otherwise spent if they knew this beforehand. Yet, they keep making promises they obviously can't keep.
    Zomg..same realm bro /brofist

Seriously tho 45mins...

/camping galleon ! <3

Deleted
    That were the longest 15 minutes I've seen. Blizzard at its best again.

Edit: NVM, 'World Server is Down' after loading screen.

Rolling on teh floorz laughing

"World server is down"

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 05:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    That were the longest 15 minutes I've seen. Blizzard at its best again.

Edit: NVM, 'World Server is Down' after loading screen.
    Same here, :'(