Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    If we're to believe that Blizzard will be pushing out more smaller patches which lack raid tiers between the raid tier patches (such as 5.1), I doubt that 5.3 will be the Siege of Orgrimmar.

Let see the Expansion has to last like 2/2,5 years.

If we say that patch 5.1 comes out in december/january, then it is 3 month between a patch.

So:
    5.0 (MoP release): september 25th 2012
    5.1: december 2012/januari 2013 - non-raid patch
    5.2: april/may 2013 - Raid patch with Trolls summoning Thunder King???
    5.3: July/august 2013 - non-raid patch
    5.4: november/december 2012 - Raid patch with more mogu stuff or maybe angry pandarens because of horde/alliance assaultings???
    5.5: march/april 2014 - non-raid patch
    5.6: july/august 2014 - Raid patch with Garrosh
    5.7: november 2014 - preparation patch for 6.0
    6.0: release new expansion february 2015??
    Last edited by Z3ROR; 2012-11-11 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So "your" expansion needs a raid every patch to succeed?

Tell me, how far exactly are you in HoF and MV?
    2/6 HoF, damn you lfr baddies!!!

I kid ofc =D
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

So "your" expansion needs a raid every patch to succeed?

Tell me, how far exactly are you in HoF and MV?
    Read his post again. Especially how the first sentence pertains to the quote.

He's saying it's fail if we only go up to 5.3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Finish your Kun-Lai quests. The trolls already did that.

Deleted
    What I think is that we will see a patch every 2-3 months. The new wow expansion will probably release in 2014 the end of the first quarter (sounds likely) that would mean. (this is no source)

5.1 : End of november
    5.2 : End of January (no raid nerfs, a new raid but old are still viable)
    5.3 : End of march
    5.4 : beginning of june (First tier will no longer be viable)
    5.5 : beginning of juli
    5.6 : end of august (pre-oog raid)
    5.7 : end of october (oog raid)
    5.8 : end february (introduction for next expansion)

This is what I see happening.
    Last edited by mmoc91d120d86f; 2012-11-11 at 10:12 AM.

Yeah, sure, there's a final 5.3 achiev so that must be the end of the expansion.. sure.. lol.

It's not like they can't add few more achieves (or didn't want to add all just to avoid announcing which patch brings the siege) or anything.. lol. Perfect logic
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

yay an other troll raid, how awesome!

Deleted
    I'm wondering what the 5.4 raid is going to be. Troll/Mogu raid seems fairly obvious and SOO is a given, but what's in between? Perhaps the Horde and Alliance come to a head in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, triggering off an enormous Sha attack which has to be beaten back. At the end the Horde and Alliance realise they have to put aside their differences, but Garrosh is having none of it and wants to continue the war. In 5.5 he retreats to Orgrimmar and the fullscale rebellion against him begins building up to SOO in 5.6.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    No way to go to 5.6. I believe in 5.3.
    Then you will never believe the new patch format.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    If you honestly think 5.3 will be the Siege of Orgrimmar, when 5.1 is coming out 2 months after release, you need a reality check, to be perfectly honest.

5.2 will probably hit the PTR a month after 5.1, if they do stick with their schedules.

I expect this expansion to go up to at least 5.5, if not higher.

I expect 5.2 to be Zanalar/Mogu, 5.3 to be another lore patch, 5.4 to do the final head sha, 5.5 to be the calm before the storm of Ogrimmar, with 5.6 being the Siege.
    That is assuming that Blizzard doesn't want to get the next expansion out as fast as possible. Chances are if we see MoP last untill 5.5 it will be no longer than the length of Cata. The patches will just be faster and smaller.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 07:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Let see the Expansion has to last like 2/2,5 years.

If we say that patch 5.1 comes out in december/january, then it is 3 month between a patch.

So:
    5.0 (MoP release): september 25th 2012
    5.1: december 2012/januari 2013 - non-raid patch
    5.3: July/august 2013 - non-raid patch
    5.4: november/december 2012 - Raid patch with more mogu stuff or maybe angry pandarens because of horde/alliance assaultings???
    5.5: march/april 2014 - non-raid patch
    5.6: july/august 2014 - Raid patch with Garrosh
    5.7: november 2014 - preparation patch for 6.0
    6.0: release new expansion february 2015??
    We will probably see 5.1 hit live in around 2 weeks. It won't be in december.

Deleted
    ....why? He seems like a really powerful, menacing villain.
    Because I want a raid focused solely on the trolls. On Rastakhan, Zul and Gara'jal. The Zandalari have so much history, they deserve their own raid dedicated to them and only them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Note how he completely ignores DS. The DS gate most certainly didn't exist prior to the patch that brought the 3 5-mans and the raid.
    Plz note that ur a fucktard, I didn't bother to look for DS, cause I just presumed it would most likely be in dragonblight itself... or some where else... uncaring to think it would be in the caverns of time...

so go ahead mods, ban me for insulting someone... I don't give a rats fuck anymore.

The main reason I say 5.3 may be the Siege of Orgrimmar is due to the fact on live, currently, for the 4 part Wrathion Questline, there is an achievement for each, and it ends at 5.3.

Also a lot of the people I've spoken to think 5.3 is Siege.

Which makes me wonder how the hell with this work out.
    Nobody says blizzard cannot end/halt or add to the wrathion questline before the siege of Orgrimmar happens.
    Also as for people thinking .3 will be the final patch well that is only because by some oddball chance the last 2 xpacs ended on a .3

Though who knows this expansion could very well have been planned to have a short life considering it does very little to progress the main storyline but instead feels more like the entire storyline of Mop was for little more than a backdrop for a new race.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Read his post again. Especially how the first sentence pertains to the quote.

He's saying it's fail if we only go up to 5.3.

Finish your Kun-Lai quests. The trolls already did that.
    AGH I'm being made to look like such an ass by no one but myself.

Sorry, sorry, sorry .

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 04:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    Because I want a raid focused solely on the trolls. On Rastakhan, Zul and Gara'jal. The Zandalari have so much history, they deserve their own raid dedicated to them and only them.
    If 5.2 is the Zandalari raid, I'd be surprised if Zul WASN'T involved in it, or even Rastakhan for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    If 5.2 is the Zandalari raid, I'd be surprised if Zul WASN'T involved in it, or even Rastakhan for that matter.
    But the Thunder King should have his own raid, some sort of titan complex. Let the trolls have their own raid with no mogu to taint its greatness.

But the Thunder King should have his own raid, some sort of titan complex. Let the trolls have their own raid with no mogu to taint its greatness.
    But why's that?

I mean, I think the Troll Raid/Mogu Raid is IN a Mogu Complex.

I got to the Zandalari Island on Beta and where the raid is, there's a GIANT Mogu Palace there.

Not just that but the Zandalari are the ones who Resurrected the Thunder King, so of course he'll be a boss.

It's not Mogu Taint, it's 2 alliances working together that could cause MAJOR problems for the planet if we don't end them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Frankly? The Zandalari have lost their homeland, and see Pandaria as their new one. The Mogu believe that Pandaria is rightfully theirs. The Zandalari and the Mogu are VERY old allies, and the Thunder King was the greatest ruler the Mogu ever knew. Both want Pandaria for different reasons, but they are certainly allies. I would not be surprised if this is the last we hear of them (the Zandalari) but I also would not be surprised if this was NOT the last that we hear of them.

Also, the idea mentioned earlier in the thread, that Vol'jin takes over the Zandalari, would be amazing and could even lead to us having some beefy, strong-jawed Amani models if/when the new character models come out. I believe they've stated that the Zandalari are getting new models as well.

I doubt this will be the case, but it could be possible if only because someone asked GC I believe it was about getting Dragonmaw/Mag'har skin tones for orcs, and he said something about it being a possibility. This is a bit different (since the models would be different, not just the skin tone) but I, for one, would find this incredibly badass.

It would also give the Horde trolls a nice boost, since I think as far as lore is concerned, they are even fewer in number than the Forsaken or the Blood Elves, as they are a single tribe.

I hope that 5.2 brings us some awesome-looking troll gear, though. I have a troll hunter who needs more trophies for his wall. Even better, if they combined the best aspects of Mogu/Titan/Troll appearances for the gear. Could either be horribly awesome, or horribly horrible.
    Last edited by Shedeo; 2012-11-12 at 03:56 PM.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

A zandalari raid would be nice. Especially if its massive.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Every way I've thought of it makes it seem like something bad has to happen in the 2nd Major patch for the Alliance and Horde to come together to go and take down Garrosh.
    They've never said both sides will be teaming up to take him down. They said both factions have their reasons for going after him. It's more likely going to be like ICC, where both sides are going for the same goal but only one side makes it. I wouldn't even put it past them to toss a little faction-specific fight in there(that is the same for both factions, with opposing faction NPCs) like the Champion fight in TotC and the Gunship battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would not expect there to be more than 3 raid tiers, like Cataclysm. I'd be ecstatic if there were, but I doubt it. Having 4 in Wrath was kind've a fluke and frankly Trial of the Crusader wasn't that hot - 5 bosses and a very small dungeon. MoP's had a lot of work put into it already - I'd only hope that the raid tiers are as beefy as the release was. The 5.2 raid was said to be 'Ulduar-sized' with slightly fewer bosses - really looking forwards to that. But I hope they can also squeeze in another smaller raid, something like Terrace. Variety in all raid tiers, I like it now!