Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of scum players have voted on them selves in the past. It's a good way to make your self seem town! Or that's the theory I guess, or they just do it because they're sick of arguing and he seemed fed up with the flawed townie thing.

unvote vote Krayzy

only because he said so
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    So what you're saying worgi is if we can get 9 people to vote no-lynch to end day, then the flawed shouldn't kill? Because that's the only situation I can think of.
    Yes. Rather than the townies being "bloodthirsty" so to speak, they get mad that there was no agreed vote and they have sleepwalking problems and the rest is self explanatory.
    Lots of scum players have voted on them selves in the past. It's a good way to make your self seem town! Or that's the theory I guess, or they just do it because they're sick of arguing and he seemed fed up with the flawed townie thing.
    I've done it multiple times. I think both game 1 and 2 I did it to sway votes from me(and both games I was town). I can't recall any other games where I did it as a town, but usually if I'm scum, I'll do it when I know there's no chance I'll survive(ex. one vote from dying anyways)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    What does the vote count look like now?
    I won't do a vote count on each page. There was one on page 11.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Yes, they can kill each other, but not themselves.

I disagree as it is public, won't go further into it as I'm not playing.

Worgenite (1): Lysah
    NightFury Treann (2); Worgenite, kel
    Majad (2): Silkku, rolo4804
    Silkku (1): Dyra
    Firebert (1): Majad
    Krayzy (3): Anakso, Decagon, Krayzy

It takes 9 to lynch. It is about 8 hours to deadline from this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    Granted, it's only my third game, but it's also the third time I see this. Why? Why do people do this? This does nothing to enforce the point you're trying to make, but instead makes you look like a child holding their breath. "You won't listen to me? Fine, I'll off myself then, you're all poo poo heads anyway". Either that, or you didn't really want to play and are looking for a way out. Or you're trying to deceive us.

Whatever. Either way, you want this? You got it.
    vote Krayzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Meh. Going to bed myself, probably won't wake up before deadline either. As much as the scum love this, one death is probably better than two, the odds of mafia targeting the same people as the raged VTs seems low.

Vote Krayzy
    See you mates in the dead thread (I don't feel safe in a bombless game whatsoever).
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    THANK YOU FOR THE QUOTE!

PLEASE, COME AGAIN!

With this text. I'm inclined to believe you are scum.. Not joking. If Kray is indeed townie, which you believe to be, why are you lynching him? He's being more active than some people here, you know?

If we want to hit a lurker, or someone that isn't very active, might as well go for Dyra or Eniah. Not mentioning Listo85 because he's new, right?

Even so, I'ma watchin' you!

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to do this too... One lynch is better than two..

Unvote vote Krayzy

I wasn't acting scumy, I was just having fun!

Do you even lift?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    UNVOTE

Really need to a consensus and soon given how we only less than 4 hours to avoid the needless deaths of 2 Town....

VOTE Krayzy

And calm down Majad. People do need to sleep sometimes you know. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Welllllp,

unvote vote Krayzy

Also, I feel the flawed thing should only happen if the town doesn't make any kind of decision. A no-lynch should not cause the flawed to kill. That's just what I think though :P
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    unvote vote Krayzy

only because he said so
    If I count right, this makes nine, right? It is 9 to lynch, right?

Also, you should've done the vote count, even if you don't post it, just so you would've seen this for yourself.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, sorry krayzy. Everybody is voting for you, and if I didn't, it would look pretty scummy.

Vote Krayzy
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Well, sorry krayzy. Everybody is voting for you, and if I didn't, it would look pretty scummy.

Vote Krayzy
    A guilty conscience, eh?

15+ Year Old Account
    Anakso, Decagon, Krayzy, Kisuro, Lysah, Majad, Dyra, Worgenite, and (#9) Kel

I believe Krayzy is lynched and it is now night.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted

Vote Krayzy
    Unlike this post you mean? You just posted on him to NOT look scummy, which I think looks more scummy than you not voting on him. Someone not being scum shouldn't worry about looking like scum, because generally if you just speak your mind about things you won't come across as scum.

Deleted
    But it's necessary! I can't help it sometimes too.
    Sleep is evul. :c
    I never played this before, only one game, so yeah, true, I guess it's okay if he votes on himself. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

So, it's night now?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

If I count right, this makes nine, right? It is 9 to lynch, right?

Also, you should've done the vote count, even if you don't post it, just so you would've seen this for yourself.
    Lysah never unvoted.

Vote Krayzy
    There we go

Worgenite (1): Lysah
    Majad (2): Silkku, rolo4804
    Krayzy (9): Anakso, Decagon, Krayzy, Kisuro, Majad, Dyra, Worgenite, kel, The Dwarf Lover

As the night begin to draw closer the town comes to the conclusion that if they don't hang someone, perhaps some will have nightmares about not killing and decide to sleepwalk. Krayzy is the one most anxious and says that he's willing to hang himself if it helps the town. Some of the town members look suspiciously at him. Is it a ploy? Will his neck break the rope and not the opposite? Finally the town concludes that the best way to find out is to drag him over to the gallows and try for themselves. The rope didn't break. A search of Krayzy's now limp body reveals nothing of real interest. He was just a normal townie.

It is now night.

Deadline for night is 09:30 EST (UTC -5) on Monday
    14:30 GMT (UTC ±0) on Monday

Which is about 24 hours from now.

Those of you with night actions, post them in your thread.

Dawn comes to the town of Vanilla. After having their morning oatmeal porridge, slice of bread and cup of tea or something else, the inhabitants get out to start their daily lives. It soon becomes clear that everything is not what it was when they went to bed yesterday. The most obvious thing is Majad sitting against the door of the town hall. If the pale face, blood marks on the door and pool of blood below him wasn't enough indication that Majad is no longer alive, the two bullet wholes in his body, one to the head and the other to his stomach makes it clear. A search of his body reveals nothing of real interest. It seems he was just a regular townie. Just as the town are about to go back to their normal work, someone notices that listo95 is nowhere to be seen. Perhaps he's still sleeping? But a search of his house reveals nothing. He's missing without a trace.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch
    Deadline is Wed 09:59 EST (UTC -5)
    Wed 14:59 GMT (UTC ±0)
    Wed 15:59 CET (UTC +1)
    Wed 23:59 AWST (UTC +8)
    Last edited by keleb; 2012-11-12 at 04:56 PM. Reason: fixed deadline

10+ Year Old Account
    CANNIBALS!!!!! D:

/c

10+ Year Old Account
    CANNIBALS!!!!! D:

/c
    Only one dear Worgen.

Now who would choose a Cannibal?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kitteh! She was threatening to bite hands just a few minutes ago!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pffft. No. I'd go Strongman every time.

*flexes*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pffft. No. I'd go Strongman every time.

*flexes*
    Except that time you were ninja? :P

(you were a ninja, right?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Except that time you were ninja? :P

(you were a ninja, right?)
    That was Arlee sweetheart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strongman is best SK!
    From my two SK games I enjoyed strong man way way way more than vampire.