Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    EU starts a full day later than US guilds. They downed it in less time...
    Full day is very relative, more like 18 hrs later.

As far as I know, with Vizier being overtuned and unkillable until the hotfix, the guilds who did not skip him to work towards 6/6H essentially "started" the race at the same time, since they'd previously been wasting time. This particular race is a little different, as a result, and everyone started the 6/6H run at the "same" time, rather than the usual EU/US setup.

This is why I never follow the World First races, though, aside from what I see on the front page. There's just so much posturing and shenanigans and "well, this guild did x" or "had x time to prepare" so it "doesn't count."

Quote Originally Posted by Marooned View Post
    lol asians get it 3 days later so with your logic each time we neeed to wait for them also to announce world first lol
    hey, if stars got 6/6 right now, i'd be praising them.

Deleted
    http://www.wowtrack.org/guilds is what you want to use, screw wowprogress.

This thread will go nowhere. Report it so it's locked and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    Nah, this is all I can see when I check the top ranks.

And this is all everyone else sees:

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Can we stop?
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    As far as I know, with Vizier being overtuned and unkillable until the hotfix, the guilds who did not skip him to work towards 6/6H essentially "started" the race at the same time, since they'd previously been wasting time. This particular race is a little different, as a result, and everyone started the 6/6H run at the "same" time, rather than the usual EU/US setup.
    This.

Blood Legion First...Deal with it. People can be upset all they want, but if you look at the actual facts, there was virtually no difference in amount of time US/EU had on bosses that were functioning as intended.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

even with the first encounter hotfix, having a full day to farm vaults for more gear is an edge. if method/paragon spent time clearing vaults, thats less time on attempts in HOF.

it's an advantage, plain and simple.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nachoo View Post
    Even though they downed it in less time... It was not the first time this boss has been downed lol.
    Precisely - as stated last time there was a "civil debate" over 10/25m and world first "the people who kills it first gets world first". Its not "worlds fastest clear" after all.

Also if it was the case that US guilds killed stuff first due to the reset everytime I might give a damn about it, but its not so I give less
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

even with the first encounter hotfix, having a full day to farm vaults for more gear is an edge. if method/paragon spent time clearing vaults, thats less time on attempts in HOF.

See my post above. You can attempt to spin this any way you'd like. Unfortunately for you, Blood Legion was world first, followed by Paragon, and then by Method. Sorry you're unhappy, but your flamebait will only get a report from every reasonable person in this thread an a hopeful infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    dude... i'm EU myself. but with the high vizier bug both people were on the same time of killing. BL got it. Paragon or method could have also had it. but they did it.
    Someone has a brain in here. Normally I would agree that due to the time zone difference, EU definitely deserves the WF title (I'm US myself). However, due to the first boss being unkillable and the hot fix going live at the same time for all regions, the race started at the same time, and thus BL won this time around.

Regardless, I believe the true race is Sha of Fear anyways so we will have to wait and see.

Another one of these....

All of these should be retitled to "Gratz *enter guild name* close me"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    EU had mop first
    Raids weren't exactly out at release..

Grats on another first method , let's see how terrace will go

Quote Originally Posted by bclumas View Post
    And this is all everyone else sees:

doubt someone will make an effort and click on the boss - whatever is listed on main page goes, hence grats Method WF 25

method got 6/6h in less time, thus noone can dispute this as a legit world first

Using your logic, since Method killed Vizier before Paragon and Blood Legion....Method actually took longer to kill the last boss. So Paragon and BL were faster.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 02:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    doubt someone will make an effort and click on the boss - whatever is listed on main page goes, hence grats Method WF 25

WF guild is different then WF kill of a boss............

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post

This is why I never follow the World First races, though, aside from what I see on the front page. There's just so much posturing and shenanigans and "well, this guild did x" or "had x time to prepare" so it "doesn't count."
    Well it was same time, BUT it was very late in EU and around 5pm in US and they had a whole evening ahead, so thats why its impossible to have fair competition. Whatever time you release (same time all region), some regions will have better advantage. BL did great job on this tier and they deserve to be nominated as first on heart of fear

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Maybe they'll click on Method's name, too.

The point being, anyone who actually cares about the World First Race already knows that Blood Legion killed the boss last night and that other guilds have killed it since. The reason that Method is on the top above Blood Legion is their World Second kill of Will of the Emperor. Don't think that just because you assume things that the rest of the world is blind to the truth.

10+ Year Old Account

Were you dropped on the head as a child? Honest question.

Just once I want to see some obscure raiding guild that nobody has even heard of snatch a world first, just so I can laugh some more at these kind of threads.