Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    The bots are gone from Frostgorge. I imagine people that were running bot programs are pretty darn upset they have to start over in Queensdale ;-)
    Or ArenaNets Support service got loads of work now with ''I didn't do it'' cases :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    Or ArenaNets Support service got loads of work now with ''I didn't do it'' cases :P
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...mments/page/15
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    At least I got the names I wanted when ArenaNet lifted the reserved names thingy <3

Eiserne Drossel & Thomas Mutton

10+ Year Old Account
    how do you guys get WvWvW badges? They are awarded when you kill an enemy? I am often in WvWvW and I barely have 50 badges...
    Cond necro here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    how do you guys get WvWvW badges? They are awarded when you kill an enemy? I am often in WvWvW and I barely have 50 badges...
    Cond necro here.
    Killing players sometimes gives you Badge of Honor, same with NPCs like Guards and the Guild Keepers or what they are called.

The best way to get Badge of Honor is actually doing the jumping puzzles everyday in each Borderland, and the jumping puzzle in Eternal Battlegrounds. The jumping puzzle chests gives like, 4 - 6 badges, and the Eternal Battleground puzzle gives more.

Deleted
    If anyone still needs to do some dungeons for monthly give me call here ill gladly help.

Deleted
    What do you guys do with karma, if you don't need the exotic gear anymore? :P

Deleted
    buy shards for legendary stuff

Nothing. Karma just accumulates. No longer do events because I need neither gold or karma for anything.

Is it just me, or are Different MMO's all starting to release things on the same week more frequently?

Im pretty sure when Swtor came out Dragon Soul got released in WoW. I know When GW2 headstart began Blizz dropped pre-MoP patch, not sure if Swtor released a patch around the same time but i think they did. And now this week we have Lost Shores from GW2, Storm Legion Expansion from Rift, and F2P launch from Swtor? Do they seriously do this on purpose? I would think your better off releaseing stuff when no one else is because then ppl are bored with the other games lack of content and come to yours.

Guess WoW missed this weeks MMO content party.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Is it just me, or are Different MMO's all starting to release things on the same week more frequently?

Im pretty sure when Swtor came out Dragon Soul got released in WoW. I know When GW2 headstart began Blizz dropped pre-MoP patch, not sure if Swtor released a patch around the same time but i think they did. And now this week we have Lost Shores from GW2, Storm Legion Expansion from Rift, and F2P launch from Swtor? Do they seriously do this on purpose? I would think your better off releaseing stuff when no one else is because then ppl are bored with the other games lack of content and come to yours.

I think their reasoning isn't to "lure/attract" more people, I think it's more about keeping the players who are on game X actually on that game instead of trying another game.

Also we're halfway november so expect more finishing touches for the holidays. The drop of BO2 probably is a stress factof for some companies aswell due to the size of that playerbase (and it's loyalty)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post

Well, we knew about the Rift expansion months ahead of time. SWTOR was vaguely launching f2p sometime in the fall, Lost Shores was announced relatively recently.

Lost Shores potentially was announced to spoil the other 2 releases this coming week. But that's at best a wile speculation.

Coincidence is likely the real culprit. Movies, games, books, etc tend to do this a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just cleared out cursed shore and I have to say, Malchor's Leap is 100x harder than that zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    From the link: The patch will introduce ascended items. Ascended armors are "slightly more powerful than exotics"

I guess that's a good incentive to do the new dungeon. Anyway, looks like a good patch so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Aluano View Post
    From the link: The patch will introduce ascended items. Ascended armors are "slightly more powerful than exotics"

I guess that's a good incentive to do the new dungeon. Anyway, looks like a good patch so far.
    Hope they don't remove too much after the event thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aluano View Post

Not really liking the sound of this ascended armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    no wtf! i already spent my money on crafting the exotic armor!!!! NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    no wtf! i already spent my money on crafting the exotic armor!!!! NO!!!
    I too think that in order to keep the design philosophy working, there should be recipes and materials in the lost shore to upgrade crafted armor to ascended.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    I too think that in order to keep the design philosophy working, there should be recipes and materials in the lost shore to upgrade crafted armor to ascended.
    The Design Philosophy implies that Ascended Armor shouldn't exist in the first place.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~