Poll: Do you play a Panda Character?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you play a Panda Character?

Pandas Pandas and more Pandas. Do you play one? Which class do you play? What level are you? Male / Female? Post a facial pic if you like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not as a main, since DK's can't be pandaren. But I do have a level 55 alt male panda monk!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Not as a main, since DK's can't be pandaren. But I do have a level 55 alt male panda monk!!
    But the question is, would you have race changed to Pandaren if they could be DKs?

Deleted
    I do play a Pandaren, was opposed to it at first but they aren't that bad of a race afterall. For the rest of the questions above, these pics says it all

Deleted
    Haven't made 1 yet, but I'm sure I'll get round to it eventually

10+ Year Old Account
    My monk is a male panda and I leveled a mage which is a female pandaren. I love the animations on the new models. Male pandaren look great while slapping people around and the female model looks awesome while casting. I haven't race-changed any existing characters to pandaren, nor am I planning to.

@Kyuubi87 ... Totally gonna rip your transmog off

I don't know.

<-----------------

You tell me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    My monk is a male panda and I leveled a mage which is a female pandaren. I love the animations on the new models. Male pandaren look great while slapping people around and the female model looks awesome while casting. I haven't race-changed any existing characters to pandaren, nor am I planning to.

Haha, by all means check it out here: Rikudou Shado-Pan look-a-like

Deleted
    Not really I've yet to see any set that looks even close to decent on a panda. I died a little inside when I saw a panda wearing T6 of a shaman...it needed to be killed with fire for making such an awesome looking set a mockery.

It's hardly a unique transmoq, 6 out of 10 monks I see walking around are looking like that. I still wonder why they made all armor classes the same shitty headpiece for Shadowpan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Not really I've yet to see any set that looks even close to decent on a panda. I died a little inside when I saw a panda wearing T6 of a shaman...it needed to be killed with fire for making such an awesome looking set a mockery.

It's hardly a unique transmoq, 6 out of 10 monks I see walking around are looking like that.
    Maybe not unique, but its a nice transmog set and I haven't seen anyone else on the server I'm on with it apart from a friend of mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, my new main in MoP is a 90 female pandaren monk (armory link in sig).

As horrible as it sounds, after playing basically entirely blood elf and troll females for quite some time, it took me awhile to get used to the size of the pandaren but now I feel TOO small when I play my other characters. Pandaren females are just adorable and I quite like finally having a race with an "updated" model because when you look at the other races now you can really see the difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    It's hardly a unique transmoq, 6 out of 10 monks I see walking around are looking like that. I still wonder why they made all armor classes the same shitty headpiece for Shadowpan.
    Well haven't been on Eonar for quite a while now, but I have yet to see a monk walk around like that on my server. May have something to do with people being out in the world and whatnot.

And yes, I agree on the shammy T6 ... well ... a lot of old class tiers looking weird on a male pandaren. Some sets are not meant to be stretched on such bellies

I don't for several reasons.

A lot of armour sets just seem a bit...off on the male pandaren. T6 as previously brought up looks really bad on them in comparison to the other races. I also don't like the melee/casting animations for either gender with the exception of the hand to hand ones monks use.

Plus the only extra classes I would consider playing are ones you can't play as panda. So I doubt i'll be making a pandaren character any time soon.

You know, for a kitten that shits rainbows, you seem to like to stay inside the box.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, race changed my draenei shaman to pandaren shaman and he's looking good!
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Nope. They don't appeal to me. I don't have anything against them, just not my style. I also doubt I'll ever play a Goblin, and I don't care a lot for Tauren either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

double food buffs. nuff said.

If you are a PvE min-maxer, if you aren't a panda, you're doin' it wrong.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    I don't know.

<-----------------

You tell me.
    Yes, they are your favorite race.
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    double food buffs. nuff said.

If you are a PvE min-maxer, if you aren't a panda, you're doin' it wrong.
    I wouldn't say Panda's are 100% the best in all PvE circumstances. Off the top of my head I'd imagine that the Troll or Orc racials may be more beneficial to say, an elemental shaman.

You know, for a kitten that shits rainbows, you seem to like to stay inside the box.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, i tried, but they were just too fat for me, cant imagine them ever looking good in gear. Did the starter area on beta though, was good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said maybe because my level 58 panda monk is sitting in Hellfire waiting for me to do something about it. I'll get him up to 90 eventually but he's not going to replace my main. Male named Brewmaster Brewbeary.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...beary/advanced

Tried to make him look a bit like Chen Stormstout. Don't think I succeeded though.
    Putin khuliyo