Poll: Is it right?

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Dunno how you could fake it even with a condom. Women can feel it.

For me, alcohol kills my stamina I've never failed to get an erection, but I have had trouble maintaining it after the foreplay if I've had alcohol that night. It sucks.
    Time to start to work out Rev, move over here to Swe and I'll drag you along on my 7km runs with 25kg backpacks, we'll have you sorted out in no time! ;p
    I kid!

Never tried myself, I've just said fuck it the times I've been troubled by it. There comes a point when it's just pointless continueing!

But mates have "faked it" a few times, of course the women they was with might have realized it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Speaking from female perspective, alcohol kind of numbs things for me too. And not even a lot of alcohol. Even after a couple of glasses of wine I find it's nigh impossible to get over the line, as it were. Everything can be perfect, just the right angle, rhythm and so on, but nope, nada, not bloody happening. Which is fucking frustrating as a little alcohol does seem to put me in the mood.

So yeah, after you've both had a few it can result in a long and rather fruitless effort :P
    A little bit of alchol has never bothered me and the missus, it can be "fun". But that shit is really individual, as so much els when it comes to boinking
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-11-12 at 06:16 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    For the actual act of intercourse, I'd agree that sounds about right.
    Foreplay, building up the anticipation beforehand etc is what takes up the bulk of the time, in my experience.
    Sure, foreplay can take a lot, or a little bit of time, depending on how much "in the mood" your partner is.

But yes I'd agree with the study.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I love my hubbie's motto: Distance Runners ... they go longer.

Its great when you lose all track of time and realize its been a few hours and you're not even close to done.

I think the study is baloney.

It looks like a consensus of sex therapists who most likely have been dealing with long term couples where one or both partners have lost interest or have other issues. I seriously doubt anyone is going to a sex therapist because they're happily banging their partners brains out all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    I think the study is baloney.

It looks like a consensus of sex therapists who most likely have been dealing with long term couples where one or both partners have lost interest or have other issues. I seriously doubt anyone is going to a sex therapist because they're happily banging their partners brains out all day long.
    Or maybe they do BECAUSE they go to the therapist? Who knows...

If for some reason (distraction, change of position, etc) things are starting to draw out longer than maybe 25 minutes, I'm starting to have trouble getting there at all. Seeing as feeling me come is the kicker for my gf, the longer numbers are often less satisfying for the both of us.

Deleted
    Dayum. For a few seconds, the amount of "My cherry is still unpopped" was 13,37%. The cliché is strong in these ones!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Dear god, how to you fake a boner. Please teach me, master.

Not even being sarcastic.
    Whiskey dick doesn't mean I am completely flaccid. I am generally about 80% and can't finish. It is a result of part alcohol, part performance anxiety and a little bit of insecurity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Whiskey dick doesn't mean I am completely flaccid. I am generally about 80% and can't finish. It is a result of part alcohol, part performance anxiety and a little bit of insecurity.
    I go to about 60% and can sometimes finish and sometimes not with whisky dick. It doesn't completely lose the ability to penetrate. It's not like the girl doesn't notice though.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    I'm no expert in sex, but maybe you shouldn't be having sex if you're that insecure and anxious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Time to start to work out Rev, move over here to Swe and I'll drag you along on my 7km runs with 25kg backpacks, we'll have you sorted out in no time! ;p
    I kid!
    Obviously I need some Swedish women to exercise on!

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 07:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I'm no expert in sex, but maybe you shouldn't be having sex if you're that insecure and anxious.
    Ummm, why would you say that? Someone shouldn't have sex if they're anxious about it? It'd be a world full of virgins!

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is that the "sex experts" that wrote the article couldn't get laid unless they pay for it.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    My guess is that the "sex experts" that wrote the article couldn't get laid unless they pay for it.
    And why exactly is this your guess? Care to elaborate?

Deleted
    I'll just put this here, again, for future reference and so that people who missed Venara's post, can see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    As long as you keep this civilised, don't get all graphic or just start boasting about how great you are in bed, this thread should be fine. Same warning as always, basically ;P Keep it tasteful. This is an interesting topic and can definitely be discussed if everyone plays nice.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I giggled at the "My cherry's unpopped."

Hehe. Well, I'm a virgin, so I really don't know much about these things, but like someone pointed out, when I start having a sexual life with someone, I think I'd rather have long sections of sex. I don't know, still, I think I agree with most people that 7mins to 13 mins of intercourse is, probably, the ideal for a lot of people, I mean, more than that seems just dull and boring to me, less than 7 mins, maybe not, I really don't know.

lol. Experts. Seriously? Foreplay aside, seems a bit short. Multiple tee-hee-hee for partner or you should be ashamed of yourself ;P
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2012-11-12 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    I've gone from 3 mins to 7 hours before. When you're younger I think you just do it over and over again because you can. 10 minutes sounds good, any longer than that and the girl isn't for me, what a bore.
    lol, just lol.

I can go on for hours (both foreplay and penetration) and still not get there.

While it may sound cool, it SUCKS most of the time, specially if my partner already reached orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Obviously I need some Swedish women to exercise on!

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 07:28 PM ----------

Ummm, why would you say that? Someone shouldn't have sex if they're anxious about it? It'd be a world full of virgins!
    Well what reason do you have to be insecure? You're with someone you love and trust, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Well what reason do you have to be insecure? You're with someone you love and trust, so...
    You aren't necessarily with someone you love and trust. Even if you are, there are many people who even if they care about someone a lot can't continue on with them if they're sexually unfulfilled by the other person, so there's a fair amount of pressure involved, especially if you've had failures to launch before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I giggled at the "My cherry's unpopped."

Hehe. Well, I'm a virgin, so I really don't know much about these things, but like someone pointed out, when I start having a sexual life with someone, I think I'd rather have long sections of sex. I don't know, still, I think I agree with most people that 7mins to 13 mins of intercourse is, probably, the ideal for a lot of people, I mean, more than that seems just dull and boring to me, less than 7 mins, maybe not, I really don't know.
    As people have pointed out, "7 miniutes" for sex is literally just for the actual intercourse. Cuddling, foreplay, goofing around, romance, this is what makes a sexual encounter take hours and be truly good.

Humping someone for several hours gets boring real quick.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.