Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 08nolanni View Post
    2 pages and no actual proof on duping ?

Lots of accusations though
    http://www.thegoldqueen.com/featured...s-investments/

BTW, they'll even admit it in tradechat. I confronted that level 1 because it's not seen that many gems on Shandris for sale. People weren't buying so it went from 50k, then 40k, then 30k. The dude was trying to unload quick, yet refusing to sell them individually.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Not when people are trying to unload 40 red gems at once, for the tune of 50k. That kind of stuff ruins realm economies.
    Shufflers say hi. I did shuffling at cata you'd want to sell them as quick as you can so you can start shuffling again. Dont say there is ah to sell them you cant sell enough on ah as you have tons and tons of them.

I'm selling starlight ink stacks for 400g when its 50g each at ah. Am I a duper? Nah I'm just trying to unload 1500x Starlight Ink i have, selling them at 400g is still profit for me. I can even destroy them and still can profit from shuffling Ink of Dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    I play on KJ-US , and I have been seeing level 1s selling Vial of The Sands for 20k.....I mean you cant even make it for that??
    Those are most likely bank/AH alts that bought the Vial when it WAS being duped and are now attempting to resell it for a bit more.

KJ-US is a massive server, but the mount selling market there is actually horrible. In order to sell any mount, you must do it practically at cost. Sometimes for less than cost because you've literally been sitting on a mount for weeks without a buyer and just want to get rid of it.

I've still seen no evidence that there are people still duping on our server, which would be KJ-US, just the same as you. :P

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 08:28 PM ----------

http://www.thegoldqueen.com/featured...s-investments/

BTW, they'll even admit it in tradechat. I confronted that level 1 because it's not seen that many gems on Shandris for sale. People weren't buying so it went from 50k, then 40k, then 30k. The dude was trying to unload quick, yet refusing to sell them individually.
    Your article was posted on
    Posted by The Gold Queen on 20 Feb 2012 in Advanced Gold Making, featured, Hacks and Illegals | 23 comments
    The dupe has LONG since been fixed. Spectral Tigers have all but vanished from the AH, along with Vials, Deathchargers and what-have-you. People would be duping the hell out of the jeweled Onyx Panther as well, and that hasn't been happening. Duping has not really been an issue since Cata, not on Kil'Jaeden-US at any rate.

One stubborn level-one seller offloading two stacks of red gems is hardly proof of duping, especially considering how dirt cheap red gems are.

EDIT: to check, I do see a glut of Deathchargers, but I'm led to believe that these are basically the same holdover Deathchargers that people bought in Cata and are simply trying to sell. None of the more expensive mounts are up there. No Chickens, only a single Spectral Tiger (at 340k), no rockets, a single Rhino mount... yeah, duping isn't happening.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2012-11-13 at 04:32 AM.

yeah, duping isn't happening.
    it IS happening, the proof is wherever you or anyone else chooses to see it!

Someone in trade chat is selling a blue panther mount for 20k.

That seems off, such a low profit.... DUPING
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    it IS happening, the proof is wherever you or anyone else chooses to see it!

Someone in trade chat is selling a blue panther mount for 20k.

That seems off, such a low profit.... DUPING
    You're... oh ok, you're joking, ok. It was hard to tell, but I got it, now!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    nope, because duping is classified as cheating.
    Main:
    Broscience
    EU Main:
    Révénge

Congratulations your 18!...On a list of 20 people i'm going to kill. -Frankie Boyle

Quote Originally Posted by Lassira View Post
    bots everywhere, duping, PvP cheating and exploiting

this expansion is going well
    Bla bla bla. Lots of rumors and anecdotes, not a single evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Bla bla bla. Lots of rumors and anecdotes, not a single evidence.
    Yeah of course. There are no bots and certainly no mmr exploits and not a single other exploit !
    Anyways don't know if there currently is duping going around didn't really care to check but it certainly isn't as obvious as those lvl ones running around selling stacks epic gems and whatever that shitty crafting resource was for easily half or a quarter of the current server price one week at best after the release of dragonsoul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The dupe has LONG since been fixed.
    The point is to prove it can and does exist, as the dude I answered was like, "Ah, huh. Sure..."

You came back to say, "It doesn't exist anymore!", but it did and it will.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

So, has anyone heard anything *meaningful* from Blizzard regarding this issue?

The point is to prove it can and does exist, as the dude I answered was like, "Ah, huh. Sure..."

You came back to say, "It doesn't exist anymore!", but it did and it will.
    So by this logic, we are all going to die of polio, because even though it doesn't exist anymore, it did and it will.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Deleted
    It's not a dupe, that's all im gonna tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Bank/guild alts aren't allowed to sell items? For fuck sakes I've seen way to many of these threads.
    There's a major, obvious difference between a bank/guild alt and a duper.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

"People have rare items I want! And they have multiples of thems! Oh they must be duping!"

There are a number of valid explanations here that don't involve duping, but as long as you got your tin foil hat you're going to see what ever it is you want.

In all likelihood, it is a gold farmer, or even just a regular player who needed to transfer more than a million gold, so thats why they have all these expensive items, and multiples of them. They can sell them at a slight discount and still make out fine, they just want their gold. These guys are already masters at making gold, so losing a few thousand means little to nothing to them. Fairly sure account cleanings still happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by abovebeyond View Post
    "People have rare items I want! And they have multiples of thems! Oh they must be duping!"

There are a number of valid explanations here that don't involve duping, but as long as you got your tin foil hat you're going to see what ever it is you want.

In all likelihood, it is a gold farmer, or even just a regular player who needed to transfer more than a million gold, so thats why they have all these expensive items, and multiples of them. They can sell them at a slight discount and still make out fine, they just want their gold. These guys are already masters at making gold, so losing a few thousand means little to nothing to them. Fairly sure account cleanings still happen.
    There's a MAJOR difference between bank/guild alts selling things, and dupers selling things. Why can't people get this through their heads?

Some guy selling Blood Spirits is probably a bank alt, but a level 1 selling 10 Spectral Tigers, 10 Crimson Deathchargers, 20 VoSs, etc, is probably a duper.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Darcyn View Post
    Shufflers say hi. I did shuffling at cata you'd want to sell them as quick as you can so you can start shuffling again. Dont say there is ah to sell them you cant sell enough on ah as you have tons and tons of them.
    You'll be shuffling for a very, very long time to come up with 40 stacks of Queen Garnets.